UK UK - Jack O'Sullivan, 22, left friends after night out, last seen Brunel Lock Road/Brunel Way, Bristol at 3.15am, 2 Mar 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
2024-07-05-11h29-48.png

This makes more sense to his walking pattern that night especially since that video shows him walking into dead ends but also makes him more vulnerable.

In a desperate attempt to bring awareness to the case family and friends have launched their own website and fundraiser as well as sharing pictures of Jack on social media. Jack's mum Catherine O'Sullivan, originally from Neath, said: "It's so painful. Every day for me gets worse it gets harder and harder. There are lots of missing people in the press and you just can't believe you would be in a situation where nobody knows anything. We are tortured." :(

Describing what little is known of Jack's disappearance Catherine said she believes her son was trying to make his way back to the family home in Flax Bourton following a night out in the Hotwells area of Bristol. She said: "On March 1 he went to a pub first and met some friends and then they went to a party at a house on Hotwell Road. They were people he recently met on his law conversion course in Bristol.

"We know he went to the party and left about 2.50am. Prior to this he messaged me to say where he was and how he was going to get home, that he was fine, and was going to get an Uber or taxi. We have seen CCTV footage of him leaving the party and then he set off on foot."

Falling and hitting his head is worrying as it makes it more possible he was unsteady on his feet, and obviously being near the water. It’s never been said if he was drunk/had taken anything either as far as I know.

I’d love them to find him in a homeless shelter but sadly I can’t see any positive outcome here for Jack.

This makes more sense to his walking pattern that night especially since that video shows him walking into dead ends but also makes him more vulnerable.
Seeing this video also brings home the possibility of being hit by a vehicle especially the time of year, icy roads, rain/sleet and obstructions by the road side. We don’t know whether Jack had been drinking so he may have stumbled or slipped.

Attachments

• 3C0B42AF-9324-4073-96E2-DED30D52E803.png
    3C0B42AF-9324-4073-96E2-DED30D52E803.png
    294.4 KB · Views: 14
Please see the statement below in relation to the police presence at Clifton Suspension Bridge today.

Our enquiries are at an early stage and we would please ask people avoid speculation at this time.
Started thread..

Bristol is a tough place, I worked at the university there for a year in the 1980s and had a great time but twice I was punched to the ground, wrong place wrong time. It had never happened anywhere else. Also when I first moved to the area, I was walked around the area and introduced to people so I would be less likely to get rolled at night.
The person police are searching for was caught on CCTV is a black man with a beard and a gold earring who was acting weirdly at around midnight, when police attended they found two suitcases with human remains. The man walked off towards Clifton Woods. Police do not believe it is the missing teenager Jack.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022
Back