Found Deceased UK - Jade McGrath, 19, Inverness, 28 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

conchita_wurst

Reaction score
Jade has been missing since about 2:30 pm on Wednesday 28th Nov. She went missing from New Craigs hospital in Inverness where she had been admitted on Monday (26th) with severe anxiety.

_104560905_jademcgrath.jpg

Appeal for help in finding missing woman

As a retired RN, when one is admitted for severe anxiety the signs are rarely as obvious as the symptoms, which are subjective. Fortunately there are meds that can help while sufferers get much needed supportive therapy. Elopement happens sometimes and I hope/pray that Jade is just laying low for a short time. However, as a mother I’m very concerned.

Please come home Jade.

Dashcam plea in missing woman search

_104602108_jadefour.jpg

She may have been recorded in vehicle dashcam footage while she was in Leachkin, General Booth or King Brude road from about 13:30.

Ms McGrath is described as being about 5ft 1in tall and of slim build, with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes.

She was wearing a light grey turtle neck top, parka jacket, black leggings and black and white Nike trainers.

rsbm

Hi Reverie, I don't understand this sentence. What is the difference between signs and symptoms? Can you explain please? TIA!
Signs are visible overt changes in an individual, such as a rash, or bruise for example. Symptoms, on the hand, are what an individual feels. Objectively we can’t see a sore throat or abdominal pain.

In this case it is difficult to see anxiety, but it is felt severely by the individual.

Signs are visible overt changes in an individual, such as a rash, or bruise for example. Symptoms, on the hand, are what an individual feels. Objectively we can’t see a sore throat or abdominal pain.

In this case it is difficult to see anxiety, but it is felt severely by the individual.

Thank you for explaining, Reverie! I never knew that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back