GUILTY UK -Jaden Moodie, 14, murdered, Waltham Forest, London, 8 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've seen his name spelled Jaden / Jayden, and Moody / Moodie, had a quick look in birth records and the best match I can find is Jaden Joshua Moodie born 2014 Leicester. Can anyone clarify?

EDIT pretty sure I've found his Facebook under Jaden Moodie. Will wait for MSM to catch up and then alert a mod to change the title.
2014?

It's possible he doesn't have a facebook account, my youngest 17 doesn't because it's not so popular amongst that age group now. Too many mums on there :p

It's possible he doesn't have a facebook account, my youngest 17 doesn't because it's not so popular amongst that age group now. Too many mums on there :p

Can I link it? Can't see his face (typical gangsta pose) but some of his friends are in Arnold, Nottingham, where he moved from.

Can I link it? Can't see his face (typical gangsta pose) but some of his friends are in Arnold, Nottingham, where he moved from.
I think it's probably him but...maybe wait and see if his name is corrected in the media first?

My interest is piqued now, as to why an incorrect spelling of his name has been put out, according to birth records and his facebook. Family hasn't contacted police to correct it. Only the Evening Standard got the correct spelling underneath the photo of him on the sofa. Mercedes recovered in murder hunt after schoolboy killed in Leyton

Journalistic laziness! It took a couple of minutes to find (what I think is) the right birth record and fb profile, surprising they leave so much to assumption. Having said that, I found a fb status from an “uncle” who spelled Jayden with a Y, yet I’m still convinced it’s Jaden.

A teenager who was murdered in north London had moved to the capital for "a new start", a youth worker has said.

[...]

Marcellus Baz, who is behind a youth project called Switch Up, said Jayden had his "life mapped out".

[...]

Mr Baz said he met Jayden briefly after spotting him and his friends on a street in Nottingham regarded as a "hotspot for antisocial behaviour and knife crime".

He said the teenager said "I'd love to but I'm moving to London" when he was offered the chance to get involved in a long-term youth programme.

Mr Baz said Jayden "seemed like a really respectable, polite young man that had his life mapped out".

"He wanted to go down the construction painting and decorating route. He looked like he was going to have a new start in London and do something amazing."

Murdered boy in London 'for new start'

WzE1MTAxMjAxOSwiY3hvLmEiLCJodHRwczovL2kuZGFpbHltYWlsLmNvLnVrLzFzLzIwMTkvMDEvMTAvMTYvODM2MjYzMi02NTc2MjAxLVN0YWJiaW5nX3ZpY3RpbV9KYXlkZW5fTW9vZGllX3Bvc2VzX3dpdGhfYnVuZGxlc19vZl9jYXNoX2FuZF9jb24tYS0xMjNfMTU0NzEzNzE4NDYxMC5qcGciLCJybmQ3ODU3IiwiZjc5NjQxYSJd

Stabbing victim Jayden Moodie poses with bundles of cash and confessed to being a 'trapper boy' - slang for a drug runner - and may have been a victim of a feud between gangs, but his family said he had no affiliation with any local gangs

Jayden was born in London and brought up by his mother Jada with his father absent and living in Jamaica.

As he went to high school he 'went off the rail', family said, and he was sent to Nottingham to live with his godmother Zoe Grant.

The teenager was allowed to return to London after saying he missed his freinds but in the past year appeared to become affiliated with one of Waltham Forest's notorious gangs.

He used slang for killing regularly on social media, admitted he could die young and posed waving piles of cash.

more to read at link

Leyton Waltham Forest murder victim Jayden Moodie pictured with Anthony Joshua boxer hero | Daily Mail Online

Another quote from same article:

Today police searching for the knives used to stab Jayden took away an item from the scene where the getaway car was found abandoned.

A forensic officer was called to place the item in a cardboard box as detectives continued their investigation into whether teenager was the victim of a gangland execution.

The item was dragged from drains with a heavy duty magnet. It was also revealed that Jayden had talked to friends about death while another said he had seen him carrying a knife.
WzE1MTAxMjAxOSwiY3hvLmEiLCJodHRwczovL2kuZGFpbHltYWlsLmNvLnVrLzFzLzIwMTkvMDEvMTAvMTYvODM1OTk1Mi02NTc2MjAxLUFfZm9yZW5zaWNfcG9saWNlX29mZmljZXJfYXRfdGhlX3NjZW5lX2luX1dhbHRoYW1fRm9yZXN0X05vcnRoX0UtYS0xMjVfMTU0NzEzNzE4NDYxNS5qcGciLCJybmQ3ODU3IiwiZjc5NjQxYSJd

Posts on social media labelled him a 'trapper boy', gangland parlance for a drug mule or courier.

Police want to establish how the child came to have a moped scooter and what circles he mixed in.

The moped surely did not belong to jm. This seems to be a recurring theme... gangs and drug turf wars. A child who thinks he is an adult and does not really understand the possible consequences.

I can't help but think east London was the wrong move for a kid who had already gone off the rails, naive little wannabe gangstas everywhere. It is evident from his facebook profile what he was trying to portray and many of his friends are the same - posing with cash, gun fingers, masks etc.

I suppose we should be grateful they're not running about with real guns. Yet.

It is evident from his facebook profile what he was trying to portray and many of his friends are the same - posing with cash, gun fingers, masks etc .

One part of me thinks play stupid games win stupid prizes but then I remember this gangsta was actually just a child. It's very sad children live like this. I hope this brutal murder is a turning point for gang violence in London.

The met really need to copy what the police in Glasgow did to reduce knife crime.

As knife crime rises in England, police look to Glasgow

One part of me thinks play stupid games win stupid prizes but then I remember this gangsta was actually just a child. It's very sad children live like this. I hope this brutal murder is a turning point for gang violence in London.

The met really need to copy what the police in Glasgow did to reduce knife crime.

As knife crime rises in England, police look to Glasgow
What did they do to reduce knife crime? The full article needs a subscription.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back