Found Deceased UK - Jesus Moreno, 41, Spanish co-founder of Piglove Brewing Co in Leeds, W Yorks, last seen getting bus to Harrogate at 6.17am, 1 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree but then I remembered that a few posts back it was reported that he was found "hidden under thick undergrowth", which doesn't make me think of looking upwards. From CoverMeCagney's post: Found Deceased - UK - Jesus Moreno, 41, Spanish co-founder of Piglove Brewing Co in Leeds, W Yorks, last seen getting bus to Harrogate at 6.17am, 1 Aug 2022 linked to an article from the BBC.

But it's possible that he was hanging in a dense part of the forest and "thick undergrowth" was a loose way of describing that? Didn't refer to smallish undergrowth up to 2-3 feet off the ground only but growing up 6-7 feet round a tree or something? Or that at some point his body fell? MOO IMO

It's horrible to think about. IMO. I'm obviously not a searcher or sleuther on the ground.

Thats true maybe seated or semi seated position.

Such a sad loss. Im so sorry for his community it shocks.

imo

""On the balance of probabilities Mr Moreno has died through having suspended himself from the tree. I cannot say why he did that."

What other reason could there be then self inflicted? Accidental hangings are seen most often in autoerotic asphyxia deaths, children, and teens following that stupid passout trend. IMO it's not very likely in Jesus's case. Unless there's something else found at the scene that raises doubts.

""On the balance of probabilities Mr Moreno has died through having suspended himself from the tree. I cannot say why he did that."

What other reason could there be then self inflicted? Accidental hangings are seen most often in autoerotic asphyxia deaths, children, and teens following that stupid passout trend. IMO it's not very likely in Jesus's case. Unless there's something else found at the scene that raises doubts.

To class as suicide they have to determine that he was of sound mind and not under the influence of any substances which they mentioned was impossible due to the deterioration of his body, it's more unusual that they rule it to be suicide these days unless very obvious they were not mentally unwell or otherwise incapacitated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back