GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps VT did own a car we don't know, or did his GF own a car? his GF was at party that Night as has been reported (so much has been reported by the Red Tops that is source or a friend of a friend though), that VT was going to pick her up after the party(drink driving Laws) and VT had the key's to his GF's car for that reason, or did VT borrow a car from a friend, and said that was the reason he needed a car to pick up his GF from the party she was at that Friday Night.

If VT did not own a car, or his GF did not own a car, that is another puzzle the LE have had to work out, because a vehicle would had to have been used.

Fact is, we have no information about the ownership or use of vehicles. Until we do, we get no further with this line of enquiry.

But the LE know, and I would not be surprised if their knowledge forms part of a package of evidence that they have used to justify arrest of VT.

I have always thought that the 1974 murder and Jo's were linked, it looks like I was very wrong, but I still have my doubts re the charge on VT.

I know others on another site were convinced the same.

It was felt there was a 'clique' around the area, and to use a phrase that was used on the other site, does anyone think that maybe VT is a 'Patsy' ??

The LE must have substantial evidence against VT, for the Crown Prosecution Service to go ahead with this Case.

Yes I know its far fetched, i was going on the assumption that Jo had gone to his flat with all her belongings so therefore he had the keys, and in a panic without a car of his own, my imagination running away with me on this. I havent got used to the idea yet that VT has been charged - unbelievable.

Not far fetched at all, if they had a second car that would have been a very good way of moving the body.

Vincent Tabak's sister insists he could not be the killer

Speaking at her home in Utrecht in the Netherlands Dr Cora Tabak said: “I have been sitting open-mouthed since Vincent was charged.

“It's unbelievable - he is my little brother and I know him very well.

“He is innocent. The whole family were shocked, we're completely overcome.

“We can't believe it. Anyone who knows him knows he could never be a killer.

“He is very gentle and social. There is no aggressiveness in him in any way.
She dismissed claims by a neighbour in Bristol that her brother and his girlfriend had separated.

“His girlfriend Tanja is as upset and shocked as well, they are still very much together and she is very concerned about him,” she said.

“We've been speaking to her twice a day, the rumours that they have split up are very much wrong.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ister-insists-he-could-not-be-the-killer.html

And since we're again speaking of the Carruthers murder, let me re-mention the Glenis thread on WS:

UK - Glenis Carruthers, found strangled ouside Bristol Zoo 1974

...and also another thread, this yesterday from badhorsie, about a Bristol unsolved crime from 1957, the Babes in the Wood case:

UK. Bristol.Royston and June Sheasby 1957. Two children found in shallow grave

Gosh! I had never heard of the above, it is amazing that there seems to be quite a lot of unsolved murders in the A&S area, being from the area, as a kid I reacall the Beryl Culverwell murder freaking me, I aslo recall Melanie Road and Melanie Hall in Bath alone, there are many more in Bristol.

Not sure about national averages but does anyone know how A&S stand as far as unsolved murders go?

And once again, in Sky's look at tomorrow's front pages:

* Girlfriend: I Stand By Jo Accused / Tabak family say she didn't shop him (The Sun)

and

* Jo Family's 'Worst Day' (Daily Star)

All for now.

Gosh! I had never heard of the above, it is amazing that there seems to be quite a lot of unsolved murders in the A&S area, being from the area, as a kid I reacall the Beryl Culverwell murder freaking me, I aslo recall Melanie Road and Melanie Hall in Bath alone, there are many more in Bristol.

Not sure about national averages but does anyone know how A&S stand as far as unsolved murders go?

I think the local paper did a summary, I'll try and dig it out.

I have always thought that the 1974 murder and Jo's were linked, it looks like I was very wrong, but I still have my doubts re the charge on VT.

I know others on another site were convinced the same.

It was felt there was a 'clique' around the area, and to use a phrase that was used on the other site, does anyone think that maybe VT is a 'Patsy' ??

Not heard the expression "Patsy" before is that the same as a scapegoat? Thanks

I think the local paper did a summary, I'll try and dig it out.
"http ://www.flickr.com/photos/brizzlebornandbred/4826989847/

Sorry it is not a clickable link, for some reason it doesn't work if I embed it

Not heard the expression "Patsy" before is that the same as a scapegoat? Thanks

It is!

In view of the GF's comments in tomorrows press sort of reinforces my view!

But I'm probably very wrong!

No, definitely not!

The police can't afford to make anyone a 'Patsy'. JMO

I don't think it necessarily would have to be the police, but a resident/s. There's already a few things that have occurred that could have muddied the waters. Jefferies alleged 3 people sighting. Hardyman's retelling, putting the 3 people near Joanna's flat rather than the communal area. The resident who supposedly heard screams at 12am, and the neighbour who claims that CJ told Tabak about helping Greg with the car. Who were they, could be one and the same? So, how do we know that no-one could have gone to meddle in Tabak's flat at some point or meddle with other stuff?

RE: DNA FOUND ON MURDER VICTIM
RE:MYSTERY 64

Sorry about going to basics but wasn't partial DNA found on her breast (s).

It must belong to VT otherwise they wouldn't have charged him with JY's murder.

I would like to know how anyone explains away DNA found on a murder victims breast area.

I am assuming the DNA reports were true.

FOR A PERP WHO IS VERY CUNNING AND FORENSICALLY AWARE........

What would stop a Perp, not yet called the murderer, from taking DNA from a resident's cup or glass and transposing it to the victim after the fact? A straw could be used?

I know... very far fetched right?

Someone who had the means to gain access to another resident's flat in order to point the finger away from him/her. Again it would be someone who had the mind of a cop/detective/someone with a brilliant mind.

Like I said, far fetched but there could be a bunch of cross contamination that transpired in order to Cover Tracks......

Pisces Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_miss_smart
No, definitely not!

The police can't afford to make anyone a 'Patsy'. JMO
I don't think it necessarily would have to be the police, but a resident/s. There's already a few things that have occurred that could have muddied the waters. Jefferies alleged 3 people sighting. Hardyman's retelling, putting the 3 people near Joanna's flat rather than the communal area. The resident who supposedly heard screams at 12am, and the neighbour who claims that CJ told Tabak about helping Greg with the car. Who were they, could be one and the same? So, how do we know that no-one could have gone to meddle in Tabak's flat at some point?

WOW: PISCES CLOUD.... SNAP!

I don't think it necessarily would have to be the police, but a resident/s. There's already a few things that have occurred that could have muddied the waters. Jefferies alleged 3 people sighting. Hardyman's retelling, putting the 3 people near Joanna's flat rather than the communal area. The resident who supposedly heard screams at 12am, and the neighbour who claims that CJ told Tabak about helping Greg with the car. Who were they, could be one and the same? So, how do we know that no-one could have gone to meddle in Tabak's flat at some point or meddle with other stuff?

Most of the area seem to be connected, not surprising as many of the properties belong/belonged to the College, but some seem to have good connections?

A foreigner may make a good patsy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members