GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very doubtful. Some made an assumption that because they hadn't seem TM for some time, they may have split. But they probably didn't see her because VT was in America, and she may well have chosen to stay somewhere else rather than live alone for six weeks. In any case, TM's family and friends have confirmed that they have not split.

I live in a small, friendly cul-de-sac, but I haven't seen my next door neighbour since Christmas. Some people just prefer to remain private.

I hardly ever see either neighbours right or left....I NEVER see them go out.

Its important I think to remember that VT was in America so when would he have formed an attachment to Joanna Yeates he had about 2 weeks but both were busy people working everyday.

I still dont get why he would kill her but keep thinking to myself the police must have something on him....

Will we ever know who the crying woman was either, or will she keep her anonymity. If so, who knows it could be a crying man, someone in desperation to get a result :banghead: if you get my drift :shush:

I personally think the CRYING WOMEN was a figment of a reporters imagination. Lets face it if someone said a women rang the police with information you dont necessarily sit up but a CRYING WOMEN well you think to yourself perhaps it was his girlfriend CRYING because she was having to act as Judas to her boyfriend.

It sells newspapers and sold newspapers.....

The things that bug me are : How did he manage to remove the body behind TM's back?
What car did he use? When did he dispose of the body?
He had to get the body out of the flat by Sunday. Did he think to wipe his prints off the door handle/knob/latch? Did he carry it away somewhere until he had the use of a car, perhaps hid her body behind the sheds?
I can only assume the police must know what car he used and when he used it based on an unknown owner's statement. If they haven't got that basic information what chance does the prosecution have?

To state the obvious - just because we don't know, it doesn't mean the police don't know.

Here are some things we don't know, any of which may affect some of the matters you raise.

Did TM return home after the party or did she stay overnight elsewhere?
Did she use her car to go to the party?
Does she even have a car?
If she does have a car, did VT arrange to go and pick her up from the party using it?
Or did he arrange to borrow someone else's car to do so?

And so on.

To state the obvious - just because we don't know, it doesn't mean the police don't know.

Here are some things we don't know, any of which may affect some of the matters you raise.

Did TM return home after the party or did she stay overnight elsewhere?
Did she use her car to go to the party?
Does she even have a car?
If she does have a car, did VT arrange to go and pick her up from the party using it?
Or did he arrange to borrow someone else's car to do so?

And so on.

Thanks you amplify my point. The A+S would need to know these things.
TM gets left out of the many theories abounding the web, she gets overlooked but I believe a crucial witness.

Thanks you amplify my point. The A+S would need to know these things.

Exactly - and they do know these things, it will have been simple to establish those facts. They have been able to question all potential witnesses. Whereas we don't even know if either (or both!) of these people owns a car!

Exactly - and they do know these things, it will have been simple to establish those facts. They have been able to question all potential witnesses. Whereas we don't even know if either (or both!) of these people owns a car!

<modsnip>? I'm only three months behind on what the cops already know but I'm not *advertiser censored* sure about the guilt of the accused. It is the time place and events of everyone involved - witnesses -which is going to be scrutinized and picked apart by the defence until the cracks appear, in "the open and shut case" of the Dutchman who turned into My Hyde IMO.

LIkely doesnt mean diddly squat and its in the Express nuff said lol.

Looks like the Daily star got it out first so who knows, you could be right, have to wait and see if any other newspapers come out with it. A and S did say CJ is now to be spoken to as a prosecution witness by the investigations team so who knows the paper may have just presumed it would follow or there might be some truth in it.

I wonder if the LL and Tenants each had spare keys for their cars in case they had to be moved for any reason.
I t would be very easy for VT to remove the body with the LL car, the car was spotted on the bridge, LL arrested, but he may have said he was with a friend on the night, so had to let him go.

There was also a video of the street the police were looking at, but not much said about it, could they have VT on this video with the LL car?, there seems to be a connection with the LL, maybe he knows his car was moved that night, but I think we shall just have to wait to know what really happened that night.

LL could always claim he just lent his car to VT involved or not. Would he be an important witness for the prosecution if that were the case, you would think or is this another game of cat and mouse. Hope A S are still looking into other possible links with similar cases.

I also wondered whether the CCTV that was handed in later in the case, from the retired Math professor's house revealed anything?

I also wondered whether the CCTV that was handed in later in the case, from the retired Math professor's house revealed anything?

Could well have, but not mentioned untill later lke you said, I wonder why ? Who was the professor who was it he worked for.

LL could always claim he just lent his car to VT involved or not. Would he be an important witness for the prosecution if that were the case, you would think or is this another game of cat and mouse. Hope A S are still looking into other possible links with similar cases.

HI did you see this:

http://www.kilkennypeople.ie/news/police_investigate_skeleton_find_1_2494171

another women found just left outside without being really hidden, and no real reason for the death that can be seen......(no brunt force trauma I suppose), but this wouldnt mean she hadnt been strangled......

Bristol doesnt seem to be a very healthy place for women....

Well it was actually a woman's skeleton that they found, from which I think we can conclude that the corpse was reasonably well hidden, although whether that was by intent or accident would be something else entirely.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-12715615

Actually it read that the body had been left in the open but because was covered eventually with overgrowth......

http://swns.com/skeletal-remains-found-on-disused-bristol-factory-site-111425.html

He said yesterday: ”We believe she was fully clothed and there were no indications that any attempts had been made to bury or conceal her other than the fact that the site itself has become overgrown during the past few years.

Actually it read that the body had been left in the open but because was covered eventually with overgrowth......

http://swns.com/skeletal-remains-found-on-disused-bristol-factory-site-111425.html

He said yesterday: ”We believe she was fully clothed and there were no indications that any attempts had been made to bury or conceal her other than the fact that the site itself has become overgrown during the past few years.

As I said, whether this particular currently unidentified body was hidden by intent or by accident would be impossible to say at this stage.

Although it does rather bring home the lesson that if you want to hide a body, you don't necessarily have to go to any particular lengths, you just have to dump the corpse somewhere where nobody goes. Especially somewhere where nobody goes to walk their dog.

Could well have, but not mentioned untill later lke you said, I wonder why ? Who was the professor who was it he worked for.

I am not sure who he worked for ... I think possibly Bath or Bristol Univ. (maybe someone else remembers?) he owned a home very close the the Cannynge Rd Flats, and offered the CCTV to the L.E.

I wonder if the LL and Tenants each had spare keys for their cars in case they had to be moved for any reason.
I t would be very easy for VT to remove the body with the LL car, the car was spotted on the bridge, LL arrested, but he may have said he was with a friend on the night, so had to let him go.

There was also a video of the street the police were looking at, but not much said about it, could they have VT on this video with the LL car?, there seems to be a connection with the LL, maybe he knows his car was moved that night, but I think we shall just have to wait to know what really happened that night.

I read that when the police got round to looking at these CCTV recordings they were too late as they had been automatically deleted. Similarly with the rubbish, the binmen had been.

About the LL cars. Considering VT was in the States for six weeks and only back a short while it doesn't seem that he would have the keys to any cars parked at the back.
If the LL lent VT a car he would have told the police straight away to clear himself of being implicated, yet VT was not arrested until three weeks after the LL. VT would have been arrested pretty quick after such a vital piece of information; the sooner they got into VT's flat the better.
If the LL withheld such a vital piece of information he would have been charged with perverting the course of justice at least.
I don' think LL cars were used, and the car that hasn't been returned is effectively a wreck after Forensics pulled it apart, my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx