GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why it matters to the prosecution to establish who heard the screams. They themselves are saying that she screamed twice - what does it matter who heard her?

perhaps three screams contradicts what he has said in a previous statement??...just guessing

WHY would he walk past her window rather than walk left from his front door to the car park?

It sounds like he may have left the car in the road (perhaps due to the ice), as it turns out that he later had to move the car (presumably to the car park) in order to put the body in the boot.

He was driving though, wasn't he? So by going to jo's, he was pretty much walking AWAY from his car.

Oh, the car was in the road. Hmmm... but why walk on a path which is slippery rather than the gravel car park which would be safer in that weather?

Well for starters he knew her boyfriend wasn't there when he walked past her kitchen window because CJ told him they had to help him start the car.

Also, he says he was walking towards his car (on the road) so JY would have to have left the kitchen, gone up the hall, opened the front door and called out to him (he'd be at the gate by then).

I think it's more likely he knocked at her door because he knew she was on her own.

He did take the pizza and the sock

#Tabak turned off the oven that jo had switched on took the pizza + jo's body to his flat, put it in his bike cover and put her in his boot

Tabak returned to his flat and put the pizza and Joanna's sock in an industrial bin.

A gossamer-thin tissue of nonsense. Dear God! How ridiculous. Even that pathetic transparent attempt at an excuse for killing a decent harmless young woman damns him. (As do his subsequent actions.) No wonder that lying conscienceless coward didn't take the stand.

I am so angry.

He will be taking the stand on Thursday, Clegg has just said so. CANNOT WAIT to see/hear him cross-examined.

rupertevelyn Rupert Evelyn
Defence opening has now finished. Case will resume tomorrow with Tabak in the witness box at 10am

Some tweets

Tabak case is up until the moment Joanna died he never intended to kill. He reacted to her screams.....

....his conduct after death was "frankly disgusting. He took the body and hid. Causing untold anguish and agony to her family"

Clegg says "you won't hear me try to excuse that conduct either now or later"

Defence describes what happened after #joyeates death as "frankly disgusting". Says won't try to defend that.

Tabak's lawyer says Tabak told lie after lie in interviews " you will hear no excuse from me about that," he says

Def: VT's "calculating" behavior afterwards does not mean he intended to kill
Jo.

Clegg says Tabak tried to wriggle out of what he had done - but that doesn't explain his state of mind before the death.

Clegg: Tabak at first left her in flat and came back to move body.

Well it certainly seems that he did not consider the implications of his actions if JY turned him down. It is hard to believe that he could be confident that JY would entertain his advances.
Did he think his life would carry on as normal if JY rebuffed him? That she would not tell her boyfriend about it, that his girlfriend would not find out. The list goes on.
I just cannot get my head around it either. Clearly his mind is not like the majority of the population, but did it just go haywire that night?
Self preservation kicked in after the fact, did he have no self preservation before the fact?
Totally baffled.

This is his account he has had plenty of time to put it together to make it fit in with what he's read on the internet, before his guilty of manslaugher plea. Personally I wouldn't believe a word this man says.

I have plans tomorrow morning to visit a friend and her new baby - think it's rude to use her computer to check Twitter?! To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if he breaks down in the dock.

AT LAST the mystery of the pizza and sock is solved. ;-)
Yes, we have the answere about the location but still remains question why?
Why the sock and pizza?
I still belive the was some kind of struggle and maybe the were some blood stains on the pizza box....etc.

No mention of the broken nose and 40-odd other injuries? Hmmmmm.

If they try to claim the bruises pre-dated this encounter, will the prosecution be able to recall GR to ask about any bumps and scratches she might have had already?

I think this account was concocted to make VT's crime seem less heinous. But I think it actually backfires and makes it seem even worse. To pounce after just 10 minutes of chatting makes him appear even more crazy. I think if he'd told the truth, no matter how bad, it would at least have the merit of being believable and he could still have blamed some kind of mental condition. But this ... just seems to be nonsensical.

Some more tweets

He took the tesco pizza, put the body in a bicycle cover. Carried her to his flat, moved his car. Placed body in boot where it remained....

....while he went to ASDA, the journey he was planning before he went into Jo's flat

Tabak then went to Asda with Joanna's body in the boot of his car.

He decided to abandon the body. He tried to push it over the wall. It was to heavy, to difficult, he failed. He ended up covering it leaves

Defence: Tabak tried to push Jo's body over the wall but failed. This may have been what disturbed her clothing

Then despite the awful secret he was carrying he tried to carry on as before. Going to dinner parties, living with his gf, living a lie

Tomorrow vincent Tabak will be called before jury to tell him in his own words what happened

He's being tried for the "act that caused her death" and that is what you
should focus on

Mr Clegg tells the jury that Tabak is not being tried for what he did after her death or how he dumped her body.

So how did she get a fractured nose before death and blood on her finger nails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay