GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive often wondered if Chris Jefferies 'LL' may of been a cross dresser ?? He has that femine look about him, did you see the way he held his gloves, the long coat & the way his hair appeared to be clipped at the back ??

Maybe Jo returned home that evening & found CJ dressed as a woman, or maybe a few of them ??
Maybe.....could also be that the police are giving the perps. enough rope to hang themselves? I said earlier that maybe Jo was killed simply to silence her....but could have been done by someone to protect a friend? Don't much like where this is going.

Re' Luna . I saw that Twitter info that you posted for L Penney. I think Mary Beard is a classics prof. at either Cambridge or Oxford and she wrote a book on Pompei.. however agree with you that he is kind of alarming the way he posts his info. I guess it is too late for him to change it now or it will draw attention. I see he also has that he was in France for Midnight Mass... maybe he is puting up a 'cover' and he wasn't there at all. It is hard for me to trust any of those guys at 42 or 44

Mr Zhivago. I'm a 100% with you on this.
Scott

agree wholeheartedly.....

what with chris jefferies, peter stanley and laurence penney "tenant"...euphemism?

the whole set up ...physically....gives me the creeps....makes my skin crawl....just a physical thing.....hope police find their proof they need.

any chance of body being slipped under hedge between 42 and 44 in the meantime so cd be carred-up at a later time....

Just makes me wonder what sort of person a) takes pictures like this and b) posts them on their website????

'Disturbed' and 'attention seeking' are just the first of many words that spring to my mind. I'm really tempted to throw in a few more clinical words.

Maybe Jo returned home that evening & found CJ dressed as a woman, or maybe a few of them ??

Yeah, back when CJ was in custody I wondered if Jo perhaps came home and found him - thinking she'd gone to Sheffield with GR - in her flat and dressed in an outfit of hers; this would make for a difficult bit of explaining for even a well-spoken English teacher like him. Not easy to talk one's way out of.

Interesting hypothesis about PS. I remember PS saying, in defence of CJ, that GR had not mentioned going to Sheffield while they were starting his car. But did he say that really to protect himself - as if to say if CJ didn't know about Sheffield, he also wouldn't have known - whereas actually he could have known by, for example, overhearing GR on the phone to Sheffield: "Hi, just leaving, see you in 3 hours....".

He may also have "innocently" spent some time on the scaffolding overlooking their flat in the weeks before the murder, during which time an unhealthy interest in its new, attractive female occupant was kindled.

But I'm not sure about the ease of removing of the body. I think he'd have had to take it up the path, through the gate, and round through his own gate, ie about the same amount of effort as carrying it to a car parked in the road. I don't think he threw it over the fence!

Apologies if my next few posts are a little haphazard and address things already mentioned. I'm just catching up with what's been posted today...

Anyhow, yes PS said that. But examine what else he said.

This is from by PA and elsewhere on Dec 31:
Mr Stanley said he didn't think Jefferies spoke to Mr Reardon about going away for the weekend, and said: "I wouldn't say there was anything tense between them." The neighbour said he was surprised to hear of the arrest of Jefferies, saying: "Out of everything it has been the most shocking thing." [BTW, what on earth does that reference to tenseness mean?]

and this is from the Daily Mail on Dec 31:
Peter Stanley, who runs the area’s Neighbourhood Watch scheme with Jefferies, said: ‘Chris rang me and asked if I could get the jump-leads out for Greg. I had rescued a lady in the street earlier that day.
‘I was there with Chris, and Greg said he was leaving for Yorkshire to be with family. Chris definitely knew he was travelling to Yorkshire that night alone.’

I haven't really paid attention to this guy but just flicked through the link, can anyone decipher what any of this twitter entry means (this is the day Joanna went missing) I dont understand twitter, I assume he made this entry?

Mary Beard on Pompeii: big willies everywhere = male power. Loaded’s female flesh and Islam’s taboo on sexual images evidence of opposite? 1:10 PM Dec 17th, 2010 via web

:waitasec:

Mary Beard is an author of a well received book on Pompeii, covering daily life in a Roman city. Plenty of phallic imagery in Pompeii, if you ever visit. Loaded is a UK "Lads' Mag" with lots of soft *advertiser censored* type images of women. He is contrasting everyday imagery in the Roman Empire and today, and where real power lies? maybe??

Maybe the LL & the neighbours were having some sort of gangbang night, all dressed in drag if you like, Jo walks in on it by accident ??

Ive often wondered if Chris Jefferies 'LL' may of been a cross dresser ?? He has that femine look about him, did you see the way he held his gloves, the long coat & the way his hair appeared to be clipped at the back ??

i think i have always assumed that...maybe trying on her clothes.....

maybe has cameras hidden in bedroom.... he is landlord....

eyebrows definitely arched, lips rosy and soft skin...

long hair cd be adapted to make it appear womanly....

Various people today have asked what a certain "Debbie" [Debbie Armstrong, I think I remember it being] wrote on Facebook, which has since disappeared.
I'm posting what she put only for the record. She's either a joker or disturbed. [And the former would demand being the latter, anyhow]:

"ITS 2 PEOPLE A MAN AND WOMAN OR 2 MEN BUT ONE HAS AN ALTER EGO HE DRESSES AS A WOMAN.... SHE NEVER WENT INTO HER FLAT THE 2 PEOPLE PUT JOANNAS BELONGINGS BACK IN HER FLAT AFTER KILLING HER.... THEY KILLED HER WITHIN 4 TO 6HOURS OF TAKIN HER .... THEY ATTACKED HER FIRST IN THERE APARTMENT ... AND TRANSPORTED HER TO THE LOCATION WERE THEY FIRST HID HER BODY IN SNOW UNTIL THEY WANTED HER TO BE FOUND ON XMAS DAY.... THEY MOVED HER BODY IN THE MIDDLE OFF THE NIGHT SO SHE WOULD BE FOUND ON XMAS DAY... THEY WONT FIND ANY ACTUAL DNA ON HER BODY AS THEY DID SEXUAL THINGS T HER BUT WORE GLOVES AND NO SEMEN WENT NEAR JO..... THE SOCKS ARENT RELAVENT SHE NEVER HAD 2 PAIRS ON THAT MATCHED ANYWAY .... THE PIZZA BOX AND THE SOCK AND HER OTHER GARMENTS SHE NEVER HAD ON WHEN FOUND AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY NEW THEY HAD USED WERE ALL BURNT...... THESE 2 PEOPLE DID EAT THE PIZZA BUT NOT AS A LAST MEAL BUT AS A WAY TO ENTICE JO INTO THERE TRUST FOR THE FIRST HALF HOUR BEFORE SHE REALISED SHE WAS IN DANGER..... SHE HAS MARKS ON HER WRISTS AND ANKLES AND THEY ARE GOING TODO THIS AGAIN...... HER RING WAS MISSING ASWELL ."

Re; Firefly.

I agree. Poor Jo, choosing this apartment to move in to. When tenants move into a rental, there are all kinds of background checks for employment, security deposits, credit checks etc. It makes me think that Tenants checking the Landlord and Tenants (a full background check) is a more important step. Also, maybe get a IT person to 'sweep' the apartment to make sure no camera/surveillance exists inside .

Maybe the LL & the neighbours were having some sort of gangbang night, all dressed in drag if you like, Jo walks in on it by accident ??

i think i have always assumed that...maybe trying on her clothes.....

maybe has cameras hidden in bedroom.... he is landlord....

eyebrows definitely arched, lips rosy and soft skin...

long hair cd be adapted to make it appear womanly....

always possible...there are at least 3 weirdos around...

I did wonder if he looked like he had lipstick on in the Sky News interview ??

Perhaps the neighbours have got the female clothes hidden or taken them to a charity shop/recycling ??

05.jpg

certainly would freak me out !!!

18 guests viewing right now. I encourage you to join us. We value your input.

Various people today have asked what a certain "Debbie" [Debbie Armstrong, I think I remember it being] wrote on Facebook, which has since disappeared.
I'm posting what she put only for the record. She's either a joker or disturbed. [And the former would demand being the latter, anyhow]:

"ITS 2 PEOPLE A MAN AND WOMAN OR 2 MEN BUT ONE HAS AN ALTER EGO HE DRESSES AS A WOMAN.... SHE NEVER WENT INTO HER FLAT THE 2 PEOPLE PUT JOANNAS BELONGINGS BACK IN HER FLAT AFTER KILLING HER.... THEY KILLED HER WITHIN 4 TO 6HOURS OF TAKIN HER .... THEY ATTACKED HER FIRST IN THERE APARTMENT ... AND TRANSPORTED HER TO THE LOCATION WERE THEY FIRST HID HER BODY IN SNOW UNTIL THEY WANTED HER TO BE FOUND ON XMAS DAY.... THEY MOVED HER BODY IN THE MIDDLE OFF THE NIGHT SO SHE WOULD BE FOUND ON XMAS DAY... THEY WONT FIND ANY ACTUAL DNA ON HER BODY AS THEY DID SEXUAL THINGS T HER BUT WORE GLOVES AND NO SEMEN WENT NEAR JO..... THE SOCKS ARENT RELAVENT SHE NEVER HAD 2 PAIRS ON THAT MATCHED ANYWAY .... THE PIZZA BOX AND THE SOCK AND HER OTHER GARMENTS SHE NEVER HAD ON WHEN FOUND AND ANYTHING ELSE THEY NEW THEY HAD USED WERE ALL BURNT...... THESE 2 PEOPLE DID EAT THE PIZZA BUT NOT AS A LAST MEAL BUT AS A WAY TO ENTICE JO INTO THERE TRUST FOR THE FIRST HALF HOUR BEFORE SHE REALISED SHE WAS IN DANGER..... SHE HAS MARKS ON HER WRISTS AND ANKLES AND THEY ARE GOING TODO THIS AGAIN...... HER RING WAS MISSING ASWELL ."

well found mr z

i DO hope police read this thread so can eliminate....if not true...
sounds horribly correct to me.... just gut feeling...

a theoty put forward by husband....when not mocking the thread.... is that the killer may have had some sas training....easy way to overcome and strangle a person.

jo's brother told of her looking relaxed, as if asleep, in death.

think the same was true of glynis....

wonder if any similar training available at school...

The talk today of Jo's "expression in death" doesn't, imho, lead anywhere. Neither as evidence of some kind of chloroform-type attack [which forensics would show up easily] nor as evidence of a struggle-free death.
We don't know whether there was physical evidence of fighting back. But if it is similar to the 1974, then there won't have been.
However, the mention of military training may be relevant, and I've wondered whether a certain somebody was at any point in the army, perhaps as a mechanical engineer?
Still, I don't suppose strangleholds and the like are all that hard to learn.
By the way, if it was manual strangulation (we're getting conflicting reports on that) my money is on it having been done from behind with an arm coming round and crushing the throat. Not that something I learnt doing CCF at school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member