GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being new to this forum and reading many of the posts, being a professional astrologer I do feel we still do not have all the facts necessary to know who to eliminate and who to accuse.

I have doubts as to whether this dreadful crime will be solved and it does appear that the L/E are struggling for leads. IMHO I do feel that there is another person who has not been identified but is connected to both JY and GF's past. I do also feel there is a strong case for Jo to have been in some form of storage ie a freezer until it was more timely to dispose of her body.

Have they gathered any strong DNA from Jo's body, I am not aware that anything has been revealed yet. Once DNA is established then suspects can be eliminated and they can then start matching for the real perb.

Sorry if this has already been covered by someone.

IMO it was left 'secure' and wasn't moved until 24th/25th, nothing IMO was used from her flat, I think that was 'staged' not to alert a removal.

So what you do think that she was or wasnt murdered in the flat ??

sorry if I'm being dense, but is the "Clifton Bridge" the 'suspension' bridge? If so, camera's aren't offering up much help

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/2011/0...costs-a-small-fortune-to-run-115875-22838073/

Jo Yeates murder police in CCTV setback as Clifton Bridge cameras offer no clues

Yes you are correct as far as i know, & from what ive seen the bridge is only one-way , please correct me if i'm wrong there ??

Can you quote the list of persons being discussed at the beginning of the new thread for all new coming in ie... LL = Landlord JY = Joanna Yeates etc as already posted earlier in this thread thanks when you close this one down ?

thanks

Will do.

Maybe they wrapped the body up in the duvet cover ??, basically using it as a body bag ??

If a blanket form the flat was used, the police are keeping it quiet, but why go to all that trouble, it will leave evidence in their car, fibers, hair, DNA, why bother moving the body, I don't think the body was ever in the house for this reason.

Being new to this forum and reading many of the posts, being a professional astrologer I do feel we still do not have all the facts necessary to know who to eliminate and who to accuse.

I have doubts as to whether this dreadful crime will be solved and it does appear that the L/E are struggling for leads. IMHO I do feel that there is another person who has not been identified but is connected to both JY and GF's past. I do also feel there is a strong case for Jo to have been in some form of storage ie a freezer until it was more timely to dispose of her body.

Have they gathered any strong DNA from Jo's body, I am not aware that anything has been revealed yet. Once DNA is established then suspects can be eliminated and they can then start matching for the real perb.

We do not have all the facts, but the LE know a lot more than they have let on imo & i believe i believe we will see someone convicted of this awful crime, but we must be patient & pray to god they get the right man/woman.

Regarding DNA, there was a guy on the tv/radio the other day & he was explaining the DNA process & how long it takes to get the DNA results, he said sometimes you can get the results in just a few hours & other times upto 3 weeks !!! Unless your some sort of scientist, weve just got to let them get on & do their work.

I have off the forum for most of the day... sorry if this is posted.. can someone tell me who GF is?

I have off the forum for most of the day... sorry if this is posted.. can someone tell me who GF is?

I asked this earlier & got no answer, but i think they mistyped instead of GR = Gregg Reardon

Originally Posted by MMENJBRIT
I asked this earlier & got no answer, but i think they mistyped instead of GR = Gregg Reardon

ok. thanks Madness:), i was thinking possibly Guy Friend.

The whole motive-opportunity-evidence concept is very interesting, and shows how important it is to keep an open mind. If you miss, or misinterpret the motive and set your mind on Person A, you can easily miss other signs that point at Person B, or Persons B and C as a team, and so on. Or if you force a motive when it's actually an accident. JMO.

I posted this in the previous thread:

Originally Posted by slug
just been looking over some timelines of this case and the one here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12109085

"makes it look like she left the pub went into waitrose then went home before going out again to tesco and bargin booze.
This new timeline makes more sense to me than the original, which seemed to me to give her too much time to get home, even allowing for the shopping stops. I guess she would be a brisk walker.

It now seems certain that the cider and pizza were bought to feed a visitor, who contacted her after she got home (maybe actually waiting for when she arrived?)."

The general consensus was that the BBC timeline was just badly worded. I'm not so sure.
Could also explain why she bought nothing in Waitrose...perhaps she got a call when she was in there to say either that someone had turned up at the flat...or someone had come back?

Again IMO the Avon bridge/Brunel bridge was used, too many cameras on the Clifton bridge.

I see, I just traced that way using Googlemaps.

Reading between your line 'the answer lies in the flat'.... dont you think that most of these people living in the flats, knew the area really well, having lived there for a number of years? would they not have known of a more remote location? do you think they got disturbed when leaving the body? or wanted it to be found there?......

hope you dont mind the questions.

sorry if I'm being dense, but is the "Clifton Bridge" the 'suspension' bridge? If so, camera's aren't offering up much help

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/2011/0...costs-a-small-fortune-to-run-115875-22838073/

Jo Yeates murder police in CCTV setback as Clifton Bridge cameras offer no clues
Yes it is the same bridge, I have read about the set back with the cctv, but in another paper they said they would be a lot of help, but in the above they say they will know the make of car, and after midnight when the lights go off, its really clear.

Sorry, hadn't seen that this has been discussed. I'm not really up to speed.

New timeline would explain why she goes into Bargain Booze and *then* Tesco, the latter being further from her home.

I'm most confused by the bags situation.
Is the black bag that we see on CCTV her handbag?
[BTW, if you look at how she's holding stuff on the CCTV outside Waitrose, it's the identical way to when entering BB. It's as if no time has elapsed. Why then the change before she appears in Tesco [now with the new white bag]?]

I posted this in the previous thread:

Originally Posted by slug
just been looking over some timelines of this case and the one here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12109085

"makes it look like she left the pub went into waitrose then went home before going out again to tesco and bargin booze.
This new timeline makes more sense to me than the original, which seemed to me to give her too much time to get home, even allowing for the shopping stops. I guess she would be a brisk walker.

It now seems certain that the cider and pizza were bought to feed a visitor, who contacted her after she got home (maybe actually waiting for when she arrived?)."

The general consensus was that the BBC timeline was just badly worded. I'm not so sure.

Welcome to the forum. I agree that it is almost impossible to say for sure who is guilty and who is innocent. The L/E are still fishing for leads...but they may also be well on the way to building a case against....someone. If they don't perceive the perp to be a threat to the public in general...then I think we have a little longer before they bring anyone in, either to be questioned or charged. No idea what, if any, DNA they have recovered....but then they're not going to tell us until they are good and ready. It would just be nice to be able to categorically rule out some of these people.

Could also explain why she bought nothing in Waitrose...perhaps she got a call when she was in there to say either that someone had turned up at the flat...or someone had come back?

but she would surely have mentioned that to Rebecca at 8.30 when they spoke.

have just spoken to son no2 in bristol, living about 1 mile away in redland. he assures me that bridge not used because body dumped on wrong side/direction...assumes jo's body transported from long ashton...longer route.
he works with a man who was once a pupil of landlord at clifton college and who feels chris jefferies was not strong enough to perpetuate the deed. says his work colleague is "perceptive."

I think if the B/f was guilty of this crime, I think he must have picked her up on her way home, had an argument in the car, things got out of hand and he dropped her on the roadside, dropped her belongings back in the flat maybe to keep her phone from being found before he makes some calls, then goes on his way to Sheffield.

I think this is the only way he could do it, it was a bad night for driving, he would take longer to get there.
He may have passed over Clifton Bridge
http://visitbristol.co.uk/site/about-bristol/news/2010/12/17/severe-weather-in-bristol-update-a1164

There are camera's on this bridge, so maybe they will be able to trace the cars that used it over the days Jo went missing.

If it was someone off the street I would think they too must have taken her in the car, and then returned the belongings, but why?, unless they thought to steel money.
To kill her in the flat and remove the body would be a very risky job, and if they did remove it, did they use a blanket from the bed, but why run the risk of removing it, why not just leave it there, it is so strange that the body is not with the belongings.
Don't think he would have dared go near the flat that night in case L/L or P/S spotted him....he would be relying on their time frame starting the car to prove the time he left Bristol....IF it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim