GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were looking into that possibility, it hasn't been confirmed as part of this arrest. We may get the story wrong in a big way if were not careful. As far as I know Jo's parents were told at 6 a.m an arrest had been made, no location was given either. :waitasec:
Scaffolding is being erected at the back of 44 Canynge Road now.

But still, police alluded to CCTV footage and a carrying bag in the front seat on the well lit bridge. That sounds like a breakthrough in the case ... and the other pieces fit.

From Evening Post:
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news...ates-case/article-3124590-detail/article.html

Today Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones, Avon and Somerset Police’s senior investigating officer, said: “I would like to thank the public for their continued support for the investigation and the information they have provided to us.

“I would also like to pay tribute to Jo’s family and to Greg who continue to be unfailing in their support to me and my team at what is an incredibly difficult and painful time for them.”

Bold by myserty64

They'll tear the place apart before they're done.

From Evening Post:
http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news...ates-case/article-3124590-detail/article.html

Today Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones, Avon and Somerset Police’s senior investigating officer, said: “I would like to thank the public for their continued support for the investigation and the information they have provided to us.

“I would also like to pay tribute to Jo’s family and to Greg who continue to be unfailing in their support to me and my team at what is an incredibly difficult and painful time for them.”

Bold by myserty64

It sounds like on the ground insights were primary to solving this disappearance and murder.

Pictures from outside Jo's flat live frm BBC News show the police have now cordened off the road around the flat.

I think any posts naming VT should be removed. We don't know yet if it's him that's been arrested on suspicion of murder let alone been charged. I'd say let's tread carefully and focus on setting out the events as they might have happened, rather than pointing fingers...

The post about text timings is very interesting. Also looks like Phillb was likely correct about the body not having been dumped earlier:)

I also want to take this opportunity to apologise profusely to GR for my earlier hypotheses in the event that I was way off. I can't apologise enough.

It says "Click here for my curriculum vitae (in English)"

Found the CV ... didn't see the video .. but still .. from "2003 until now" to complete his PhD? It's a 2 year degree for a regular student. Why did it take him 5-7 years and what was going on in his head all that time?

I think any posts naming VT should be removed. We don't know yet if it's him that's been arrested on suspicion of murder let alone been charged. I'd say let's tread carefully and focus on setting out the events as they might have happened, rather than pointing fingers...

The post about text timings is very interesting. Also looks like Phillb was likely correct about the body not having been dumped earlier:)

I also want to take this opportunity to apologise profusely to GR for my earlier hypotheses in the event that I was way off. I can't apologise enough.

How is Vincent Tabak doing? Has anyone seen him around? How about while the scaffolding and cameras are arriving on the cordoned off scene ... is he standing on the pavement wondering what is happening to his home, or is he visibly absent?

We must be careful that we do not jeopordise this case I feel. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Now that we have a new suspect, we can try to see where he fits in. Here is a time line that I had prepared:

ca 8:50: JY is probably back home.

ca 9:00: neighbours hear screams possibly coming from JY's flat.

Soon after 9:00: as he is parking his car in the street, CJ sees three people leaving his mansion house, 'through the communal entrance', according to neighbour Liz Lowman. He reportedly said to friends that he thought one of them was JY, but he declared later to the press, 'I made some comment which was very, very, very much vaguer than that.'

ca 9:20: MW texts JY saying he is 'at the office Christmas party' and he is 'busy' ('It was just a text message between friends. I didn't see her message at first because I was at the party.')

Jo walking past Communal Entrance. Suspect sees Jo, asks about Greg etc:
Jo walks up to talk to him. and he says your hands are full, there let me help you. He takes pizza and maybe a carrier bag from Jo to help, they walk out around to Jo's Flat and she opens the door. He carries in Pizza and bag, and that is him inside. The other man may have been a passer by, CJ was some distance away that's why it was vague.

Good Morning everyone.....

am just trying to digest news.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members