GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Sky news just a moment a go and they mentioned a "2nd property a mile away"........anyone know what I missed / what this is about?

Watching Sky news just a moment a go and they mentioned a "2nd property a mile away"........anyone know what I missed / what this is about?

Welcome to the posting life on WS, Dr Talent!

The arrest made at 37 Aberdeen Road in Clifton has a business registered to this address. Paving and driveway construction. Hopefully no connection to her murder though because if it is, I fear for more women to be discovered.

The name of the person who is registered at this address has been published too, a female from what I understand. But is 37 Aberdeen Road a number of flats, like 37a 37b 37c or are these flats numbered 37, 38, 39 etc

I think it's very wrong for the media to be naming people like this. Obviously once a name is out there nothing can really be done about it. I suppose this is the age we live in.

Another property?

SO far we know about Jo Yeates building being searched and the property on Aberdeen Road. Are you saying there is another?

Welcome to the posting life on WS, Dr Talent!

@wfgodot

Thanks for the welcome! I've been wanting to post all afternoon - but my registration hadn't completed.

Looks like an excellent site - right up my street ;-)

Another property?

SO far we know about Jo Yeates building being searched and the property on Aberdeen Road. Are you saying there is another?

Must be Aberdeen Road............ I haven't followed the story that closely until I found this web site.

Thanks so much for that info. I've been days trying to work out what LE meant but I daren't ask.

Absolutely no problem at all, anything else you are possibly confused about just ask :)

If you read the 'mods' opening post to each new thread you will find there are a couple of useful links to information & previous posts + research we have achieved over the last 2-3weeks.

Posted by 2Goldfish
"I still dont have enough info yet to eliminate GR. as I said from my first post in this case, I dont wanna add insult to an injured person, but based on the information available to me, including the fact that statistically GR is the most likely candidate, I will continue to suspect him until I have information to the contrary. if this newly arrested dude turns out to be the culprit I am more than happy to be wrong because at the very least then, joanna was saved the misery of a person she loved ending her life."

Ironically, one of the reasons I was 'hoping' it may of been G/R and connected to a sexual game, was that Jo would be less afraid if it was someone that she knew...and it was accidental. The thought that this was someone she didn't know well, but may have trusted, but would still have realised that she might die..is horrible. But, he may be another A & S mistake...like C/J?

Cannot understand what the L/E may be searching for in the adjoining flat. Surely, knowing that someone had gone out without their belongings and shoes...they would have searched EVERY flat in that building...especially as their prime suspect had keys to every flat...but then...maybe they didn't?

mikeymot,
They would be looking for any forensic evidence of Joanna in the NUA flat...not to mention the missing pizza!
They may have searched other flats, but that is a far cry from a forensic sweep.

Just a reminder to new members joining the discussion & those returning to please try to refer to the person being discussed by initials only & not name anyone unassociated with the investigation
(currently the 32yr old man under arrest will be reffered to as 'NUA' until officially named by the LE) or post images of anybody not included in the investigation.

Images & posts may be deleted if site rules are breached.

LE - Law Enforcement
LL - LandLord (Arrested & Released On Bail On Suspicion Of Murder)
JY - Joanna Yeates (Murder Victim/Strangled)
GR - Greg Reardon (JY's boyfriend)
FR - Francis Reardon (GR's Half Brother from Sheffield)
LP, Lorp - Lawrence Penney (tennant from next door)
PS - Peter Stanley, (Landlord of LP/Lorp)
CJ - Chris Jeffries aka LL (Arrested & Released On Bail On Suspicion Of Murder)
RS - Rebecca Scott (Joanna's Bestfriend / Last phone call)
CAG - Casual Acquaintance Guy (Final Text / Friend of JY's Brother / No id)
MW - Matthew Wood aka CAG
DY - David Yeates (JY's Father)
TY - Theresa Yeates (JY's Mother)
CY - Chris Yeates (JY's Brother)
NUA - Neighbour Under Arrest (32yr old Neighbour Of JY Currently Under Arrest For Suspician Of Murdering JY)
Bernard - Joanna's Cat

OK well, it seems to me (from what I know for certain) that JY and NUA will have had a professional relationship or acquaintance. Both their companies will have worked with each other. In fact they are working together on a project in Bristol.

I see JY's father never even heard of him. Apparently he loves sailing, bowling and drinking and he's so glad his american girlfriend came into his life.
This could be another red herring, another CJ. Somehow I think there may be much more to come.

I see Joannas father never even heard of him. Apparently he loves sailing, bowling and drinking and he's so glad his american girlfriend came into his life.
This could be another red herring, another CJ. Somehow I think there may be much more to come.

I thought his girlfriend was Dutch? that's what her name sounds like?

yeah I saw that one too, which seems legit although it's impossible to verify when it's private

I was referring to others that contain nothing but his name & a couple of pictures of Jo etc. - no friends, no history of wall posts (except those who do a basic search, assume it's him & post angry diatribes)

Yep. This one is 100% legit. You can verify it by working out several of the friends on it (such as his American girlfriend who's there) and then establishing whether they're legit if you want. After just a few connections, like moves in a chess game, you've got hundreds of profiles that would have to be faked for this profile not to be genuine.
But, yes, I'm aware that strange people put up fakes but you can tell them from a half-second of looking.

I see JY's father never even heard of him. Apparently he loves sailing, bowling and drinking and he's so glad his american girlfriend came into his life.
Do you have a link or how did you come across this info on him? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members