GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don,t get the significance of what bedroom was used in flat 2

How on earth would the Mirror know where he slept anyway, just suggesting he was some kind of eavesdropping pervert, if you ask me.

How on earth would the Mirror know where he slept anyway, just suggesting he was some kind of eavesdropping pervert, if you ask me.

Exactly. And the fact all the papers are making such a fuss of this blocked off doorway. It's totally irrelevant, It's nothing more than a full strong wall. It's causing some real nonsense stories. No one would be any the wiser it used to be there, not even the forensic Police until they got the conversion plans.

I am beginning to swing back to my initial hunch of a stranger/predator killer.

The two screams heard by the female partygoer smoking outside opposite 44 Canynge Rd whose sightline was obscured by shrubbery. This suggested to me that Jo's flat door was open when the screams occurred. Not GR standing there. Not CJ. Not VT. A stranger.

The fact that Jo's body was not discovered on Longwood Lane until Christmas Day morning 8 days after she was last seen. From the latest Crimewatch construction photos their reenactment of the body deposition site is not where many thought at the right hand side of the quarry entrance but just over the brow of the hill north of the quarry entrance on the left hand side verge adjacent to the road. I cannot get away from the fact that passersby on foot would not have seen a body in this location lying for 8 days. IMO the killer chose his dumping site and time not in haste on the night of the 17th December but at leisure late on Christmas Eve/early Christmas morning.
He wanted Jo's body to be found at a time of his choosing.

There could well be a connection with the Melanie Hall murder in 1996 IMO. Her body was found (dumped like garbage) near Junction 14 of the M5 motorway. Not a million miles away from Bristol.

If it is a serial killer, he is getting cocky. I think I read once that it is not unknown for repeat offenders to subconciously want to get caught if their crimes remain undiscovered for a long time. Perhaps the perp is becoming more brazen for this reason ?

What happened to Enzeder's post ?

Four of us Thanked it, so I know it was there

Me neither.
Totally baffled as to the relevance?

Contribution towards a sexual motive if he were regularly hearing the goings on in the bedroom next door. Relevant yes but no more than uninformed speculation.

I, for one, would love to rule out GR.

Can you tell on what you are basing your comment that GR has been fully ruled out and that the police have made that point clear? Indeed, from my observations the police, when asked about GR, say that he is being treated as a witness.

But they never have [to my knowledge] stated categorically that he has been ruled out. I'm sure if we establish that the police have publicly addressed the issue, we can put speculation about him aside.

I am not privy to local UK press and therefore may have unwittingly missed it.

Police declared GR was not a suspect way back in December. That made not a whit of difference to many here, apparently. Just google 'GR' and 'ruled out as a suspect' -- the reports are legion.

I, for one, would love to rule out GR.

Can you tell on what you are basing your comment that GR has been fully ruled out and that the police have made that point clear? Indeed, from my observations the police, when asked about GR, say that he is being treated as a witness.

But they never have [to my knowledge] stated categorically that he has been ruled out. I'm sure if we establish that the police have publicly addressed the issue, we can put speculation about him aside.

I am not privy to local UK press and therefore may have unwittingly missed it.

The words "not a suspect" are a direct quotation from the Avon and Somerset police. The fact that these words mean exactly what they say has been emphasised on this thread by Aneurin. And if you care to do a search for all of Aneurin's posts (there are only 30, all shortish ones) you will swiftly understand that Aneurin knows exactly what he is talking about.

If for whatever reason A & S were to call a press conference, we would know that well in advance, correct, because various news outlets need to be advised. Yes or no?

This

is

a

cliff

hanger.

*my nerves are raw!*

Contribution towards a sexual motive if he were regularly hearing the goings on in the bedroom next door. Relevant yes but no more than uninformed speculation.

Honestly. Don't let this on to anyone living in a flat, or semi detached house. They'll have nightmares forever more. It's completely insane to make the notion that hearing your neighbours humping turns you into a murderer.

It's irrelevant where a bedroom is, and who uses it. You can stick a glass to any wall in your house regardless.
I really can't see what anyone would get out of it though.

Police declared GR was not a suspect way back in December. That made not a whit of difference here, apparently. Just google 'GR' and 'ruled out as a suspect' -- the reports are legion.

This was a point on the first and second thread of the Joanne Yeates forum [they are stlll there]. No one, no one at all was able to provide a quote from LE.

If you find one, posting it will put it to rest.

The words "not a suspect" are a direct quotation from the Avon and Somerset police. The fact that these words mean exactly what they say has been emphasised on this thread by Aneurin. And if you care to do a search for all of Aneurin's posts (there are only 30, all shortish ones) you will swiftly understand that Aneurin knows exactly what he is talking about.

Chief Ispector Phil Jones, no less, says Greg Reardon is a witness here:

http://inmytrends.com/joanna-yeates-greg-reardon-cider-and-a-stalker.htm

Twitter links are OK as long as it's MSM/reporters for MSM - please help contain rumors...IOW, don't post anything & everything that hints at being related to this case that's found on Twitter....thanks!

Twitter links are OK as long as it's MSM/reporters for MSM - please help contain rumors...IOW, don't post anything & everything that hints at being related to this case that's found on Twitter....thanks!
Sorry, but who or what is MSM? I'm sure most on here will know, so sorry to waste your time.

Honestly. Don't let this on to anyone living in a flat, or semi detached house. They'll have nightmares forever more. It's completely insane to make the notion that hearing your neighbours humping turns you into a murderer.

It's irrelevant where a bedroom is, and who uses it. You can stick a glass to any wall in your house regardless.
I really can't see what anyone would get out of it though.

There's a difference between holding a glass against the wall and things that you'd naturally here through a poorly soundproofed wall when laying in your bed trying to get to sleep.

And there's a difference between making someone a murderer and making someone a little bit more aware of the young woman who has recently moved next door.

Edit: But in the grand scheme of things it isn't of great relevance and is pure speculation, enough of it from me.

I agree, anything to sell a story its all sources a friend of a friend, dragging anyone out of the wood work for a Story, sensationalising the fact about who slept where in the two Flats, we don't know if the NUA is guilty he might be, but he could be innocent, then what, what if he is totally innocent, the Red Tops do not care, because the Red Top's would sell their soul to the devil if they thought it would make a Story.

If NUA is innocent what next if there is a 3rd or 4th arrest, the same old same!, its People lives they are wrecking with this sort of Journalism, if you can call it Journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member