GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I for one now sincerely apologise for my apparently misguided suspicion of GR.

I imagine this thread will now be closed, just to thank you all for a well-mannered, intelligent discussion- it has been a real pleasure on here over the last few weeks, so different from so many on-line discussions, which degenerate rapidly into personal abuse.

Nine open here!

Seconds before the news broke, I had to close down all mine because AVG was going to start its update and it nearly topples my machine

So I closed everything down -- then half a dozen posts here in quick succession with the news

and now AVG has ground me almost to a stop

so thanks everyone for posting the news when it broke. It must have been very tempting to keep reading and forget everything else

Yes very, very sad indeed. And all for nothing, so many lives affected in this dreadful thing.

R.I.P Jo Yeates.

I can't help but shed a tear right now. For Joanna, her family and Vincent Tabaks family. So sad and such a waste, and for what!

Absolutely.

I recall an ex-detective saying that he thought the outcome would be "tragic simple and obvious" and this charge is most certainly all three of these things, but most of all tragic.

I am sure the family and Greg are so relieved. Does this mean they will allow the family to bury Joanna now does anyone know.

Sorry if it sounds morbid but I think they need to get on with grieving in private now.

I imagine this thread will now be closed, just to thank you all for a well-mannered, intelligent discussion- it has been a real pleasure on here over the last few weeks, so different from so many on-line discussions, which degenerate rapidly into personal abuse.

Threads on missing persons don't get closed here when there's been an arrest....if it appears a suspect is going to trial, the thread may be moved to the Currently Awaiting Trial forum so case discussion can continue.

Thanks so much to you all for caring about justice for Joanna! You are all welcome to continue discussion on this case. :hug:

Kudos to A+S police who got on with it and got their man.

What will happen to this forum now perhaps one of the mods can help please.

This thread won't close. You can come back in 5 years and post - just look at some of the threads that have been posted to years later.

Thanks to all the posters that made a newbie so welcome. What a refreshing website this is. Respectful and responsible. Hope to be reaquainted with you all again.

RIP Jo.

400x225-Breaking-News-Image.jpg

Breaking News -

Vincent Tabak Charged With Murder Of Joanna Yeates

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...rge_32-Year-Old_Vincent_Tabak_With_Her_Murder

VT charged:
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK...rge_32-Year-Old_Vincent_Tabak_With_Her_Murder

EDIT: Same minute as Destroyer, so I add:

Detective Chief Inspector Phil Jones, who is leading the investigation, said: "This evening we have charged Vincent Tabak with the murder of Joanna Yeates.

"I would like to pay tribute to Jo's family and Greg for their assistance and dignity in the most difficult of circumstances. Their support to us has been invaluable.

"I would also like to thank the general public for their help and the information they continue to provide to the investigation, and the residents of Canynge Road for their co-operation and patience."

Sounds familiar.

Before you all flee, could you answer me this. Where was TM on the 17th? It probably was discussed, but I can't find where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste