GUILTY UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SEI_78692788.jpg

Man accused of killing PCSO Julia James to face trial in November

From the Daily Mail link Tortoise posted

'Asked to confirm his name Wheeler, who was wearing a black face mask, replied “yeah” and gave the same response when the judge asked if he had understood proceedings'

Coupled with sitting back with his arms folded, seems like a spoilt brat who has had his fun cut short. I bet he is very frustrating to deal with in this process. He must have been given guidance on how to behave and present himself.

Edit -Moo, could be interpreted differently of course.

The court sketch shows a man in defensive position - hunched slightly, arms crossed tightly, vacant stare directed at the floor. Terrified and not understanding what is going on. That is my impression looking at it. The artist is excellent - captured the mood of CW.

I genuinely believe, based on his age vs lack of social media presence, that CW is mentally impaired, incredibly immature for his age (the poking out of his tongue) as a result, and I refer back to my post from a few days ago about my brother. I’m not for one second suggesting this is a defence, he’s a monster regardless of what he may or may not be suffering with, but it may explain the motive or should we say, lack thereof. JMO.

Edited to correct quote issues.

I genuinely believe, based on his age vs lack of social media presence, that CW is mentally impaired, incredibly immature for his age (the poking out of his tongue) as a result, and I refer back to my post from a few days ago about my brother. I’m not for one second suggesting this is a defence, he’s a monster regardless of what he may or may not be suffering with, but it may explain the motive or should we say, lack thereof. JMO.

Agreed. And if we want to call ourselves an advanced civilisation we must look at the causes of all things, even those that make us uncomfortable.

I actually would go further and suggest it is a defence. I'm speaking in moral, not necessarily legal, terms.

JMO

I'm sure he has his problems as many people do, they don't all go out and commit heinous crimes though. It's always the element of calculation that causes me to be unsympathetic towards the perpetrator in these cases. We hear all the excuses after the event but its always a vulnerable victim in a remote location isn't it? Why do they never go up to Tyson Fury in the middle of Sainsbury's and try their luck if the balance of their mind is so disturbed?

As far as I'm concerned the only thing that matters now is that he is never able to do this again.

Wheeler has yet to be tried. It's up to a court of law to decide guilt. In the past the rush to justice has caused a lot of errors that can't be undone, and the police are not infallible. Don't forget he has a family too and they have't done a thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back