UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read anywhere any report about who discovered her body.Another dog walker or did someone go looking for her as she was only meant to be out for a short while,though an hour is not long for a dog walk.

Last edited:
The cause of death would give abit more to speculate about..also by whom the body was found (apparently discovered within an hour oc last sighting of her alive). How busy was the "secluded pathway" usually...popular with dog walkers?

I would be very much surprised if this was a random attack...MOO

Most likely scenarios in my mind right now would be

A) person close to her in family/romantic way who knew about her routine dog walking route/time

B) revenge/silencing attack based on a domestic violence case she was involved in as a PCO

Yes, cannot ever be discounted completely, of course, but reasons why I find stranger attack less likely are:

Body was found within an hour since she was spotted by neighbour leaving her house to walk her dog.
That gives the murderer a possibly very short timeframe and would have to have been quite a remarkable coincidence given that the area is generaly quiet. Local setting are villages rather than anonymous busy city and so far every local reported their shock how out of character but no suspicous activities/individuals in the area from the past as far as we know

MOO of course

I completely agree, I think it will be someone that knew Julia and her routines or it will be linked to her profession.

Terrified locals claim female dog walker was confronted by prowler in a van one mile away from where PCSO, 53, was murdered weeks later - as police scour crime scene for clues

A female dog walker was confronted by a prowler in a van one mile away from where 53-year-old PCSO Julia James was murdered weeks later, locals claimed today.

The woman is said to have been accosted by a man in a white transit vehicle as she walked along a quiet path in the village of Nonnington, Kent, two weeks ago.

Locals claim female dog walker confronted by prowler a mile away from where PCSO was later murdered | Daily Mail Online

The newspapers mention the Russell murders in 1996.
Are they implying the two cases are linked, or is it just because they're both in the same area?

I think just because of proximity; it's a press filler. Though many believe Stone was not the murderer. A programme on TV a few years back was taken up by investigators and showed a number of discrepancies.

The newspapers mention the Russell murders in 1996.
Are they implying the two cases are linked, or is it just because they're both in the same area?

Just because it's very close by and similar in nature.

It annoyed me to see them talking about the Russell murders at first, when this has nothing to do with them, but afterwards it made me think of the similarities and how a stranger was responsible for the Russell murders.

The location of Julia's murder looks so much 'in the middle of nowhere' that it makes me wonder how anyone can go out for a walk in such a place and there just happen to be a murderer so close by who turns to murder at this very moment. It is awful to contemplate.

ETA, whether the Russell murders were committed by Stone, who remains in prison for them, or by Levi Bellfield, who Stone claims was the real killer, I think it's safe to say there's no connection between those murders and the murder of Julia James.

Women told to avoid woodland after killing of PCSO Julia James

Women were warned to stay away from wooded areas and children were told not to walk their dogs after the killing of a police community support officer whose body was found on a remote path in Kent.

Detectives are investigating whether Julia James, 53, who had worked for the police for nearly 15 years, was set upon by a stranger on the edge of a field near Aylesham. PCSOs patrolling the village, near Canterbury, told women to stay away from wooded areas and not to “veer from your normal route” when walking home.

Women told to avoid woodland after killing of PCSO Julia James | News | The Times

I’ve followed a few stranger killings in parklands in UK. Most recently Sarah Everard and lindsy (surname escapes me). She was walking near home. There was footage of the teen killer wheeling her in a bin. There was also the two sisters killed in a park a few months ago. That was a stranger. I can’t think of any non stranger murders in a park area. Moo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-065857_Twitter-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20210430-065857_Twitter-01.jpeg
    241.1 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics