GUILTY UK - Karen Buckley, 24, Glasgow, Scotland, 12 April 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we were expecting this news, it was so very sad to hear it confirmed.

Thoughts with Karen's family :rose: R.I.P Karen

Finally caught up, my mobile internet at work is rubbish.

Awful news to wake up to this morning. My thoughts are with her family and friends, I really hope her brother got there in time to hear it from a proper source and not FB or some shoddy tabloid. RIP Karen.

Student Karen Buckley's family pay tribute to 'cherished' daughter

Detective superintendent Jim Kerr said: "We can confirm that the body discovered is that of Karen Buckley.

"Her family have been made aware.

"We can't imagine the pain and suffering of Karen's friends and family, and our thoughts are with them."

He read out a statement from Ms Buckley's father John on behalf of their family.

It read: "Marion and I are absolutely heartbroken.

"Karen was our only daughter, she was cherished and loved.

"Throughout her life she travelled extensively and met lots of people.

"She thoroughly enjoyed life, and we'll miss her terribly."

Student Karen Buckley's family pay tribute to 'cherished' daughter

Detective superintendent Jim Kerr said: "We can confirm that the body discovered is that of Karen Buckley.

"Her family have been made aware.

"We can't imagine the pain and suffering of Karen's friends and family, and our thoughts are with them."

He read out a statement from Ms Buckley's father John on behalf of their family.

It read: "Marion and I are absolutely heartbroken.

"Karen was our only daughter, she was cherished and loved.

"Throughout her life she travelled extensively and met lots of people.

"She thoroughly enjoyed life, and we'll miss her terribly."

Absolutely heartbreaking they are in my prayers. Thanks for all your updates and posts. We might find out all the charges tomorrow when he appears in court.

R.I.P Karen Buckley.

Such devastating news. I have been following this from the beginning and worried that this would be the outcome. I just made the connection that one of my coworkers is studying abroad and was in Karen's class. The class is heartbroken.

The money raised is now over £47,000, when I checked last night it was just under £5,000. I know we can't link it but just wanted to say to the people of Glasgow, Scotland, Ireland and beyond..

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Incredible show of support!

She was the only daughter and had 3 brothers. They must be beyond livid, I'd like to give them an hour alone with whoever did this to her.
RIP Karen

RIP Karen. :rose: I'm so sorry this happened to you. Many prayers for family and friends.

RIP Karen... I'm just glad that there was an arrest and she's been recovered relatively quickly. Although confirmation must be agony, not knowing is an entirely different hell.

:rose: RIP Karen - hopefully justice will be served quickly. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

:rose: RIP Karen - hopefully justice will be served quickly. My heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

I hope so too thankfully murder trials happen a lot quicker in Scotland than some of the cases in the States. I would think it may take a year. Defendants are thankfully not normally offered plea deals in Scotland.

I followed your clues, Ironside. Do you mean the fitness company with the worst name ever? Linked on FB to BSPilates? Is that the profile pic you mean, and if so who do you think that lady is?
I thought it was a woman who was speaking to the Daily Record recently, she has been discussed on here and was speculated about. I could be mistaken and saw that pic on someone elses profile whilst sleuthing and just remembered it wrong. Whoever fitness woman she has some sort of connection to AP.
Odd how she is posting normally today.

The multiple businesses make me think some kind of money laundering was going on. Also you don't just buy a printer to make counterfeit money in Tesco, I think AP must know some dodgy people. His defence lawyer has defended several scottish footballers and assorted well known to the police types - how could AP afford a good lawyer if he was so very poor he had to print his own money?

Is it a lady with long dark hair?
Yes and I remember a certain lady who was discussed on here having long dark hair which is why I thought it was the same person using two names but again I could have just seen the pic of fitness lady as she was friends with someone I fb sleuthed. Fitness lady is certainly connected in some way to AP as the businesses were registered around the same time in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3