UK - Karima Nour 57, murderered & found in suitcases in the canal. Arizo Nour 33, daughter charged with murder, Southall London 6 August 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

StillDiggin

Reaction score
A woman whose dismembered body parts were recovered from a canal in west London is the alleged killer’s own mother, it can be revealed.
Arizo Nour, 33, is accused of killing her mother Karima Nour, 57, before making an attempt to dispose of her remains on August 6.

She appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday charged with murder, and was remanded in custody by Judge Simon Mayo KC until a further hearing in December.

On Monday, the victim’s identity was revealed for the first time, a week after the grisly canal discovery.

Britain's very own Chandler Halderson!

But in all seriousness, what a horrific situation. Comiserations to the rest of her family and friends.

I wonder if mental health will play a part in this? MOO

Karima's FB

I've found a linkedin for the accused, 99% sure it's her but I won't post as there's no way to confirm.

I wonder if mental health will play a part in this? MOO

Karima's FB

I've found a linkedin for the accused, 99% sure it's her but I won't post as there's no way to confirm.
If it's this linkedin then yes it looks very much like it's her. Last job ended in March 2020 after only being there for 4 months.

So she hasn't worked for over 3 years (unless she just didn't bother to update her Linkedin profile?)

Another thing I'm reacalling purely from memory is that when Arizo made her first appearance at the Old Bailey her name in the court listings was not "Arizo" it was something else beginning with "A" (can't remember, sorry!) and her surname was spelt "Noor" not "Nour."

I don't have professional access to thelawpages or courtserve so can't check it as you can only see past listings up to a week previousl.

If it's this linkedin then yes it looks very much like it's her. Last job ended in March 2020 after only being there for 4 months.

So she hasn't worked for over 3 years (unless she just didn't bother to update her Linkedin profile?)

There's gaps all throughout the job history. She looks very much like her mom, how sad.

It's just crazy. It's one thing to murder your mother in a rage, it's a whole other level of F'd up to dismember her body, pack it into a suitcase and throw it into a nearby canal!

I've actually requested the day of the plea hearing (1 December) off work and I'm planning to go to the Old Bailey myself to see if I can get into the public gallery to watch as there are two other big plea hearings (Sara Sharif and Chris Kaba) on that day. I think the Recorder of London is going to be the judge for all of those cases.

Tomorrow. Looks like trial has been moved to Kingston Crown Court.

Court 8 - sitting at 10:00 am

HIS HONOUR JUDGE SHETTY

(12) **UPDATE-CVP LINKS FOR ALL COURT ROOMS ARE NOW UPLOADED TO SECTION AAA ON DCS*** ***PRISON CONFERENCE LINKS ARE STILL UPLOADED TO SECTION X ON DCS***

Plea and Trial Preparation
U2023112801TX1253823 Arizo NOUR
All parties to attend (U)

Well, the hearing happened and there is not a single shred of news about it!

details_close.gif
8​
01TX1253823​
arizo nour​
Details:Plea and Trial Preparation - Hearing finished - 12:50

I'm seriously debating whether or not to pay to get a copy of the judge's sentencing remarks. I was so intrigued by this case and shocked that not a single reporter followed this case beyond August last year.
Wondering why there does not seem to be any pics of the alleged killer, the daughter?

Wondering why there does not seem to be any pics of the alleged killer, the daughter?
I know! Possibly because of the hospital order?

There wasn't even an article for it on the Met's website. I just can't believe no media sources picked up this story whatsoever!

I know! Possibly because of the hospital order?

There wasn't even an article for it on the Met's website. I just can't believe no media sources picked up this story whatsoever!
Bigger case going on in the same court and lack of reporters maybe?

Bigger case going on in the same court and lack of reporters maybe?
I have been told that Kingston Crown Court is "a nightmare" to travel to so a lot of court reporters don't go there much.

I have been told that Kingston Crown Court is "a nightmare" to travel to so a lot of court reporters don't go there much.
Ah right. Still, quite an interesting (not in a good way) case not to have been given much media attention.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back