GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, he's decided he doesn't want to sit in court and face her family and hear aloud the things he's done so he's not and apparently the law allows him to :(

What a :censored:

We know Harlow's a prolific sleazeball / groomer, but has Beadman got previous that we know of? He's come a long way from those perfect lawns that we all admired.

What a :censored:

We know Harlow's a prolific sleazeball / groomer, but has Beadman got previous that we know of? He's come a long way from those perfect lawns that we all admired.
We haven't heard too much about Beadman yet!

I'd be interested to know how close friends they were prior to that night.

Hi
Newbie here, but been reading since this case happened.

I was wondering if anyone else had any thoughts on the Mirror article http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/schoolgirl-kayleigh-haywood-texted-pal-8158015

It states in this that the witness who saw Kayleighbeing restrained then saw them again ten minutes later walking towards the park and heard the girl say "hold my hand". Also she had nothing on from the waist down so why didn't the witness think this was wrong?

I so hope these evil people get the time they deserve.

My thoughts on it are that if Kayleigh got up and calmly walked away with SB without continuing to scream, she may have been falsely assured that he would help her get to a place of safety. The witness said SB looked up after she screamed, so he was obviously aware that people may have noticed and at that stage she might have been worried if the police were called, about being caught where she wasn't supposed to be, not realising of course what would follow.

Her top may have been long enough to cover her bottom and look like a short dress.

I honestly can't believe that he has the choice not to sit in court. It really seems that these people have more rights than the victims. He should have to face up to what he's done.

I only live about ten minutes drive from where this girl lived so think this case has affected me more. You never think something like this will happen near to where you live.

I honestly can't believe that he has the choice not to sit in court. It really seems that these people have more rights than the victims. He should have to face up to what he's done.

I only live about ten minutes drive from where this girl lived so think this case has affected me more. You never think something like this will happen near to where you live.

I agree, it should be mandatory to have to be in court for him.

and ................... :welcome: to WS

At this stage we are discovering LH is more of a weirdo sleaze ball than we originally thought. I too would like to hear more history on SB especially the reaction of his siblings at the time of arrest. Am I right in thinking had LH hadn't needed SB help for more drink, Kayleigh may never have crossed paths with SB? Or do you think both men were in it together from the start?

My thoughts on it are that if Kayleigh got up and calmly walked away with SB without continuing to scream, she may have been falsely assured that he would help her get to a place of safety. The witness said SB looked up after she screamed, so he was obviously aware that people may have noticed and at that stage she might have been worried if the police were called, about being caught where she wasn't supposed to be, not realising of course what would follow.

Her top may have been long enough to cover her bottom and look like a short dress.

That was my thinking too, that maybe she was running from the house to escape LH rather than SB and SB reassured here that he was going to take her to get help. She could have been out cold from the drink then came round and saw LH was asleep and made a run for it. Or come round and realised Sb had been interfering with her I guess. Ran out of the house and was caught by SB who pretended he was going to help her

The whole story so far is confusing though, made worse by the fact that some newspaper articles keep mxing up LH and SB.

Do we know for sure when SB joined LH and Kayleigh? There was mention before of them all having been seen in a park together Saturday afternoon but can't remember if that was MSM or SM. No accurate time line seems to have been published anywhere.

At this stage we are discovering LH is more of a weirdo sleaze ball than we originally thought. I too would like to hear more history on SB especially the reaction of his siblings at the time of arrest. Am I right in thinking had LH hadn't needed SB help for more drink, Kayleigh may never have crossed paths with SB? Or do you think both men were in it together from the start?

LH's certainly turning out to be worse than my previous thoughts on him, which was that he was a lonely immature man who couldn't attract anybody his own age and happened to fall for a girl he thought was a little older than she was. However before that we were all worried that his love of horror and his history of trying to make a slasher movie in his home town was key to the case. Especially with Kayleigh going missing on Friday 13th. These recent revelations about LH have made me return to those musings again. He's now shown a history of contacting under age girls on SM and making comments about kidnapping them and them becoming his slaves.Kidnapping one "for Xmas" was one of his previous comments and with Kayleigh going mssing in November, I wonder if he was planning to keep Kayleigh "for Xmas"?

It also frightens me that none of the girls seemed put off by his talk of kidnapping and becoming his slaves. I wonder if that's a sign of the times; has the popularity of "50 shades of grey" made young girls think that the master-slave scenario is "the norm" in relationships? And did LH think the same?

Although one girl stopped contact with LH as she found him controlling, it doesn't appear that any of them were worried enough to tell an adult or go to the police.

Scary times.

As for whether they were in it together from the start, my gut says not but honestly who knows. I can definitely now see why they were charged together.I can see how LH may well have acted alone to get Kayleigh to his house and get her drunk enough to have sexual contact with her but then how does that go from that to SB getting involved too.

The reports of drinks being bought around 10.30 are confused. One says banging and shouting/screaming was heard from the house around that time and that SB wasn't there as he was buying drinks (which would mean LH was alone with Kayleigh but then another report seems to say SB and LH were both out buying drinks at that time , meaning Kayleigh would have been in the house alone. And yes she might have voluntarily stopped at the house on her own but then we have the "help" text in the early hours and he fact that her friend said her texts didn't sound like her usual texts that may suggest she was being held against her will. And there's also the report that as well as SB having cuts on his face, LH was also covered in bumps. (Unless they're getting the two mixed up again.)

I'm wondering if the banging that was heard between 10 and 10.30 was when whoever had gone to fetch more drink and Kayleigh was on her own and she was trying to get out if she had been locked in??

I just can't believe that from all the noise and screaming and everything that had been seen that nobody reported anything to the police.

Just catching up on updates. This definitely does look sus. I wonder what time that online chat was, as it also says SB stayed in the area where he killed Kayleigh till 11am and Police went to LH's house at 1pm, where LH was already up and doing laundry. If he really did wake to find Haleigh and SB gone, did he not ring either of them to see where they were?

10:46 Fake Facebook chat to cover up murder
Defendants Beadman and Harlow had a lengthy online chat after Kayleigh was killed each expressing their surprise about reports Kayleigh had gone missing.

They also mention another male Kayleigh had been sending messages to.

Mrs Moore said they wanted to implicate someone else and that this was more evidence both were trying to cover their tracks.

Also a few more of the updates that have helped get the story a bit straighter in my head...

According to Harlow, he and Kayleigh had been drinking together but they ran out of Coke to mix with their vodka.

Harlow told police he went to his neighbour Beadman's home on Saturday evening to ask for a lift to the shop to buy more Coke. After going to the shop they returned to Harlow's house together.

They found Kayleigh had been sick, Harlow said.

The jury hears the evidence of PC Graham Mason, who was instructed to find Harlow at about 1pm on the day Kayleigh was killed.

Stephanie Haywood, Kayleigh's mum, had signed into her daughter's Facebook account to try to find out where her daughter was. She discovered messages between Kayleigh and Harlow.

PC Mason arrived in George Avenue to find Harlow "extremely hungover and extremely talkative".

He said in his report that Harlow claimed he had fallen asleep after drinking with Kayleigh and Beadman and that Harlow had passed out and that the other two were gone when he woke up.

Police found Harlow had been doing laundry on morning of murder

On the morning of Kayleigh's murder police officers searched Harlow's home thoroughly.

One officer reported: "I thought it was funny there was vommit in the sink and on the floor that hadn't been cleaned up but a laundry load was done."

The officers also found some traces of blood outside the house

The prosecution reads out the evidence of Barry Chapman, who was staying at his girlfriend's house in George Avenue in Ibstock.

Mr Chapman saw police outside Harlow's home early in the afternoon of Sunday, November 15.

After the police left, Harlow told Mr Chapman a girl who had gone missing had stayed the night at his house but that she had told him she was 19.

Motorists saw Beadman walking along the roadside with a bloody face. Kayleigh fled Harlow's house between 3am and 4am. Beadman remained in the area where he killed Kayleigh until 11am, according to phone records.

www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Kayleigh...tory-29382996-detail/story.html#ixzz4BO6CFhGa

I'm wondering if the banging that was heard between 10 and 10.30 was when whoever had gone to fetch more drink and Kayleigh was on her own and she was trying to get out if she had been locked in??

I just can't believe that from all the noise and screaming and everything that had been seen that nobody reported anything to the police.

Yes there's a fair few "If only"s in this case.Found the update re the scream. The witness says the banging was constant throughout the night and the scream was at 10.30. I wonder if that could have been when they returned?

A witness has described strange noises on the night of November 14 last year, when Kayleigh spent her last night at 7 George Avenue in Ibstock.

RSophie Hunt, of 6 George Avenue, told police: "The banging was constant throughout the night.

"Around 10.30pm I was still watching a programme on my tablet. I suddenly heard a scream. The scream was very loud and it was a girl's scream.

"I put it down to kids."

www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Kayleigh...tory-29382996-detail/story.html#ixzz4BO8PmQkM

Although LH said he went with SB to buy drink, the prosecution seemed to make a point that SB went alone meaning LH would have been with Kayleigh when the scream and banging was heard. I expect it will be clarified when they go over CCTV evidence. The reporting on this case has been a bit sketchy, hope it improves. Nothing has been reported about where Kayleigh's trousers were found - they've only said her shoes and coat were never found and her tops were in a skip and a hedge.

Although LH said he went with SB to buy drink, the prosecution seemed to make a point that SB went alone meaning LH would have been with Kayleigh when the scream and banging was heard. I expect it will be clarified when they go over CCTV evidence. The reporting on this case has been a bit sketchy, hope it improves. Nothing has been reported about where Kayleigh's trousers were found - they've only said her shoes and coat were never found and her tops were in a skip and a hedge.
I'll try and find source but it has been widely reported that the other items were found in a storage container belonging to SB. IIRC it was uncovered due to a fb post where someone mentioned that Police may like to look at his container. I presume he used the container to store work items/equipment relating to his gardening business

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Have found this DM article which mentions Kayleigh's clothing

The court heard that after killing Kayleigh, Beadman attempted to destroy his blood-stained clothing on a bonfire, and hid items belonging to Kayleigh in a storage yard where he rented a container.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aken-farmland-raped-killed.html#ixzz4BRjdI8wF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

From the same article..........this line stood out for me, although it may just be the way it is worded ( it is after all the Daily Fail, not known for their journalistic expertise )

'But Beadman was not in the property at 10.30pm, he was at a late night garage buying a bottle of rum.

'What we do know is as she left the property she is chased by Beadman and pinned to the ground

That made me wonder if sb was in his own house at 3am, not lh's house...........and when he saw Kayleigh run out of lh's house, he decided to follow her ?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aken-farmland-raped-killed.html#ixzz4BRjuLwWc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

have just checked on the court register and the case is not showing on today's listings

I've just caught up on the thread. I too am a bit confused with the time line. Hopefully it'll get clarified as the case goes on.

Also I think it awful that SB gets out of the trial. Part of his punishment should be to face the families as they hear what he's done. Clearly he shows no remorse.

(EDIT: spelling errors)

Thanks for the links Rainbow and Pinkbutterfly

and yes indeed, why would sb need to stay there if lh was going to bed and Kayleigh was also asleep.........sb only lived next door, any normal person would just go home.

Sounds like a made up story for lh to try and deflect any blame as far as possible

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back