UK UK - Keith Bennett, 12, Longsight, Manchester, 16 June 1964

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ok the rock thing was a bust..went,dug,too big.....

Last edited by a moderator:
well there is one more thing..back to the good old picture of myra squat down...to the left of myras head on a slant is some more writing.it doesnt look like it and ive had people closer to the case tell me there isnt any..OH YES THERE IS 100%..it begins with a letter h and the 3rd letter is almost certainly a letter l..its very hard to see,the colour photo i did is crap for it but ill put it up for the location.

Attachments

• Inkedmcolour1_LI.jpg
    Inkedmcolour1_LI.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 29
added some lower res close ups that have been enhanced..if i get it to where its more clear then the file sizes are huge......i wish i could get a high res copy of the negative they still have..end of the day it might say kilroy was here but it says something

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
its funny when i looked at this problem and read the newspaper stories and the "books" about it and got the same picture of events and the locations from them all..so the moors not been far away i went for a look,i know the moors vaguely anyway..armed with the mental picture the actual location didnt really match what id expected...so i asked keiths brother and he said the moors just the same now as it was then..mmm i thought..can see what rough plan brady was working too but by todays moor it seemed awkward i think is the best description..i have no doubt that ian wanted his victims in that area,it reminded him of an area in scotland he loved. in a couple of photographs he did with his mother in their house,on the wall is a painting that is almost the view from the area where he buried the known victims looking across the reservoir only its before he left home!..so anyway could see a method but like i say it was out of sync with wat i saw..then on the telly was a cold case program and the detective mentioned he always worked wherever possible back in the time it happened as in photos ect from the time so u can see what was what..good idea..so i trogged the net looking for news real and photos from the time..of course when u finally find out what to type in as a search and where u find them,well some of them...what a difference..what id been told was rubbish,loads of things are different..even the second investigation in the late 80`s will have had trouble relating to the original scenario..remember when the first investigation took place they were looking only for 2 known bodies,lessly and john kilbride,they suspected up to 8 missing but no evidence at all.ill put the first one on showing the 1965 intial search area after ians arrest and a current view from google earth. modernday.jpg cropped.jpg
pauline reade was found to the top as directed by the arrow,another 50 yards on the moor,johns location is marked..lessly anne was burred a very similar distance from the road just further up the moor 200 yards...u see one thing thats misleading in all the books,documentaries is the area is not big that they are in.they all talk of the vast expanse of the moor but the 3 known are in one area.
now the logistics of the plan are falling into place...the scar u see on the land above the road is the newly laid gas pipeline across the moor..when he burred the first this pipeline was still being laid across the moor and for the second there was still work in the area but that didnt stop him using the area,in fact i think he used it as a cover..i have found some taken at the same time as the first search showing the area known as hollin brown knoll where Lesley was found and it suddenly explains a thing or two..ive probably said it before but with Lesley he went out of his way to bury her in that area.he drove up having waited a day with a dead body in the bad weather with several inches of snow down on the moor.theres a dozen+ easier places he could have used but he risked it to put her there...i have him with keith to hollin brown knoll,im sure that was the intended site,it would match the method,but then what happened..the photo of myra squat in the unknown location is the fly in the ointment..i know he will have had a back up plan if a site couldnt be used and probably a back up for that,he planned like a mad man.The obvious one is that for some reason he couldnt use hollin brown knoll and it was a serious enough reason he had to leave the area completely and where he went is where the photo is..im sure the true story of the police officer pulling up is part of this,that would be enough where u leave the area not just go a few miles down the road.the other scenario is he did indeed bury keith on hollinbrown knoll,police man or not but not where he first planned but off to one side then when he took the body of Lesley up there the only accessible location,due to the snow was hollin brown knoll.
im sure of one thing..if he isnt in the local where myra is squat then hes on hollin brown knoll..what i will do is write each scenario out and put the evidence,logistics with each....

i think now this cold case will pass into history..the villains are dead and the police consider there is no new evidence.so many experts have been on it.they wont do a search as no finds is taken as a waste of time rather than ruling out a loci. i have no direct experience of what ian did but maybe i understand some of his thinking..i think cant u see the story but then again maybe my mental health just kids me. the doctors love to give u labels and i discount a lot of them..there was a question raised on a forum that does a psychopath know he is a psychopath..the prominent theory was u can tell him hes one but whether he accepts it or just uses ur opinions of him to his own ends is probable.so can a psychopath read more out of anothers words and actions than a normal person? id say yes..would any one like that bother to? or preserve himself and stay in the shadows. perhaps by its nature psychopathy would lead him to belive he knows things that he doesnt. a larger proportion of serial offenders once caught use their offences as a way to keep attention on themselfs,a last thing they have,basking in the lime light.of course some keep quiet,either to keep a sort of attention,as ian said i know,u want to know and im not gona tell u!or to protect themselfs from other crimes they have commited and accepting the ones they are caught for.ian said u are not a criminal until ur caught but he missed out that that is in the eyes of other people.it is a state that some who consider that their actions are not criminal to them become criminal outside their world when caught.bit like being a christian in a Muslim country.u keep quiet and u can carry on with ur belifes surrounded by those u know will condemn u for their false belifes which to them are the true belifes..its a catch 22 situation..with that person u have a dangerous entity as the need for self preservation will drive them to avoid discovery..the most successful serial offender is the one u never know unless he makes a mistake.take the btk killer.he got away with it and stopped for what 15 years till his ego got the better of him and technology he didnt understand caught him out,without that the chances are it would have been an unsolved cold case..then u have the likes of ian.caught for crimes but hidden crimes still outstanding,hidden until outed then knowing he could be proven to them takes on trying to confuse the facts and evidence to the point no one has a clue thus his self preservation and not forgetting his gratification stays intact.he alters from accepting the crimes hes caught for hands down then keeping quiet to admitting involvement in further crimes but uses it all to his own ends with no intention of an end to it.his hand forced he plays a game.after all he had nothing but time and the victims well they are just pawns.
ian was complex.the nut doctors tried to break him but failed and my own feeling on them are the same as his annoying maggots who belive they know more than they do.ian was doomed to failure as he in the end couldnt control his anger and like a lot of serial offenders looked for greater experiences leading to failure.i look on it as drug use.there are those who indulge periodically and its never a problem,they dont become addicts, they function as normal people.then theres the ones that start with the intention of control but it takes over leading to disaster. of course theres the ones that dive in the deep end and just fail quickly.serial offenders are like this and ian was the middle one.u can tell a story but ian managed to install confusion and lies to the point he had the upper hand.it must be one of the highest cold cases with so much to work with yet they cant work it out.i belive he put things in open view when people were looking for codes and deep stuff.wat a way to keep people interested for deacdes.all wanting to be the one to crack it but wat for me is wrong reasons namely to have their 15 mins fame,write book and make money off the back of a dead child..its blood money. maybe the task of solving it purley to return keith home and beat ian is a task that may attract the right person although in 30 years it hasnt..ill say keith is on the knoll but thats as crazy as the game ian played.all i can say is relook at it.look at the logistics.ignore the crap ian and myra said,to me there are 3 choices..the knoll,shiny brook,and elsewhere unknow..shiny has been searched to a point as has the knoll but stopped when lessley was found as they didnt attribute keith to them then.the elsewhere well theres the picture of myra squat they dont know the location of...maybe too many choices....

i will put this up..i played again with the photo writing from another copy of the photo..i got i twrong the first letter is an S the next 2 im nOt sure but then to me its L E Y..if this is correct then the 2 missing could be T E .would spell staley bridge which is part of stalybridge.yes seems odd but it is and brady was known to go there.im told some old locals refer to the whole area as staley..theres moors around it and it isnt too far from saddleworth....

Attachments

• q1.jpeg
    q1.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 13
the writing on the photo im sure spells staley...funny how i forgot that myra hindleys ashes were spread in staleybridge nature park!!!!her last gift or tease if u saw it?????too much of a coincidence

Attachments

• a1.jpeg
    a1.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 10
as an update i now talk to one of the victims family and from them unpublished info has made inroads..i have promised not to disclose but it has helped..there are 4 main ideas of away from the moor,hollin brown knoll,a place on the moor called lamb knoll and the site that the pair highlighted.wading through all the miss information is proving hard as the case is 55 years old.

well since i feel ive done all i need too ill put the areas i think to search in order of possibility...1 hollin brown knoll.(good chance) 2 sail bark.{its the other side of the road to hollin knoll) 3 the unknown location in the photo of myra...4 hoe grain/shiny brook...ive put in the last 2 in no real order..i believe the photo of myra is a red herring and shiny brook just isnt right in a lot of ways..ian had what was thought to be an IQ up in the range where Einstein was.people confuse bad for stupid and ian wasnt stupid.but he did have mh problems so acted out of the norm to the way you do....from info the family of one of the victims told me there is an interesting thing that happened,i think from myras input....
one thing that caught my attention is ian saying he was supprized the police didnt find keith with the metal detectors due to the zips and metal on his clothes. now as far as i know they only metal detected in one area.the other thing is the best metal detectors only detect small stuff a foot down at best..i read it as for one he was trying to keep searchers in that area away from his treasure..i also read into it there may be a chance keith isnt buried as deep as he wanted and maybe metal detector would ping him..as i say ian was intelligent,he would have know the workings of metal detectors..i find his hints are in the obviously wrong.....
afraid like ive said this case will now,other than accidental finding ,become just a mystery un solved.

If anyone has the coordinates of the discovery sites, please share them with me. I am trying to find patterns and/or anomalies at dump sites. TIA

If anyone has the coordinates of the discovery sites, please share them with me. I am trying to find patterns and/or anomalies at dump sites. TIA
the three known grave sites are all in a relatively close area.interestingly they are all an average of 350 yards from the road..

Last edited by a moderator:
british law..because he is dead the judge ruled that no conviction could be sought if there was any evidence inside the cases therefore no justified reason to force the contents to be seen

ians lawer could allow the police to look but for reasons he keeps to himself he refuses to help

rehtnap, thank you for all your work. I will now have to read all your posts in this thread to learn more.

british law..because he is dead the judge ruled that no conviction could be sought if there was any evidence inside the cases therefore no justified reason to force the contents to be seen

Indeed. This judge seems to be a dumbass. In addition to Keith's location, there might be evidence of other crimes and conspirators. It boggles the mind that he would think "... no justified reason ..." What an a-hole is this judge.

the lawer is basicaly claiming legal privilege for his client even though he is dead. the law bods are all scared that if a judge over rules this then it opens the flood gates for all to demand to see what a lawer holds just in case theres something important. the legal bods all stick together to protect the powers they have. we have said why doesnt the court have them opened in secure location with court approved people only and a strict no tell policy. trouble is as some reason ian will have left no direct info if anything it will be cryptic so who would be the ones to look at it

I would love to see lawyers who would have withheld evidence or lied to a jury or ... be shone to the public for what they are.

I recall a case from Nevada (?) where the accused's lawyers knew their client was guilty because they were withholding the location of a child's body to use as a bargaining chip. Even having this information, they tried to cast doubt into the minds of the jurists. Absolutely despicable behavior and immoral. I would like to think what they did is illegal as well.

we have just had it made law that any convicted killer who doesnt reveal the location of a body will never get parole. may make some think but for those with full life tariff it wont make any impact. they are like brady they hold on to the information for their own gains.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back