UK LE request permission to interview 3 suspected burglars!?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe we're still talking about 3 individuals who so far, only exist in the pages of the tabloids.

I started the thread because I was excited about the latest headline that I saw. This news report seemed different, like it might lead to something.

You don't have to read about this or discuss this anymore if you don't want to.

I am not 100% convinced that there wasn't an intruder so I'd like to continue to discuss the possibility with others who feel the same. :peace:

I started the thread because I was excited about the latest headline that I saw. This news report seemed different, like it might lead to something.

You don't have to read about this or discuss this anymore if you don't want to.

I am not 100% convinced that there wasn't an intruder so I'd like to continue to discuss the possibility with others who feel the same. :peace:

:seeya:

Personally I don't think it was intentionally meant in regards to you or the 'intruder' theory, more as in this particular story & the fact that it is completely Media speculation (or CM Spin)
That is people are still discussing '3 burglars' & inevitable arrests by SY as factual.

:seeya:

Personally I don't think it was intentionally meant in regards to you or the 'intruder' theory, more as in this particular story & the fact that it is completely Media speculation (or CM Spin)
That is people are still discussing '3 burglars' & inevitable arrests by SY as factual.

I see your point and they could have meant it that way too. I took it personally because I want to be able to openly discuss the possibility of other theories without being told (in essence) that it's a waste of time.

Am I the only one who forgets how to spell the US way after reading a lot of UK news reports?

I start to type colour, neighbour, offence, etc. :facepalm:

I see your point and they could have meant it that way too. I took it personally because I want to be able to openly discuss the possibility of other theories without being told (in essence) that it's a waste of time.

I definitely understand how you feel.
There seems to be 2 opinions about Maddis disappearance----------
the parents harmed her or they didn't. I'm still reading articles and info about the case.

NO !!

Google McCanns Spokesperson

CM is named as THE FAMILY SPOKESPERSON.
CM is named in every link on the page.

ALSO

" The parents of Madeleine McCann today stepped up their campaign to maintain their innocence with the appointment of a media expert to act as their spokesman.

Clarence Mitchell
, speaking outside Gerry and Kate McCann's home in Rothley, Leicestershire, confirmed he had resigned from a senior post "

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id255.html

Of course it is Clarence Mitchell, their official spokesman, no one else..ridiculous to suggest otherwise.....indeed the family have said they will not comment at all on media stories unless there is an official update from the police....

Two articles in the press being referred to in the blacksmith blogs linked to below on the affair

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jan/13/madeleine-mccann-british-police-arrests-portugal

Guardian

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-make-first-3016414#ixzz2qH0jR89Z

Mirror

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co...15:26:00Z&max-results=1&start=4&by-date=false

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co...16:55:00Z&max-results=1&reverse-paginate=true

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co...14:06:00Z&max-results=1&reverse-paginate=true

Or as Anorak states at the end, there IS no news....if there was any truth to any of them it would be a rehash of stuff the PJ had done years ago and dismissed...nearly three years on and SY and 37 detectives, we shall see

http://www.anorak.co.uk/382684/made...-as-the-portuguese-police-can-find-them.html/

I definitely understand how you feel.
There seems to be 2 opinions about Maddis disappearance----------
the parents harmed her or they didn't. I'm still reading articles and info about the case.

You said it much better, thank you.

I admit that I haven't kept up to date with Maddie's case and as time permits I am going to learn more. I just wish that new people wouldn't become missing every single day. I usually stick to current cases because the sooner you start looking, the more info you can find in a case.

I will be just as willing to accuse the McCann's of doing something with Maddie as I am to hope that SY, the Portuguese police or our US Navy Seals are swooping in to nab a band of Portuguese burglars or whatever it is. But, I'm not there yet.

I haven't refreshed my memory about the actual details of this case enough yet to make up my mind about anyone. I DO remember something about a missing blue carry-on or duffel type bag but I'm not sure if that ended up being proved correct or not.

If I come across anything that points to a tractor man I'll post that too.

I still want to find out if the Portuguese police have checked their mailbox yet and what (if any) action they take. Then hopefully we'll find out what the letter actually said, etc.

Does anyone have access to the Portuguese online news? When I google for updates all I get are the same English news about the arrests. I'd like to read what the Portuguese reporters are saying.

If anyone does, please post links in Portuguese and I'll use google to translate. If not, please tell me how I can obtain them.

Thanks

You said it much better, thank you.

I admit that I haven't kept up to date with Maddie's case and as time permits I am going to learn more. I just wish that new people wouldn't become missing every single day. I usually stick to current cases because the sooner you start looking, the more info you can find in a case.

I will be just as willing to accuse the McCann's of doing something with Maddie as I am to hope that SY, the Portuguese police or our US Navy Seals are swooping in to nab a band of Portuguese burglars or whatever it is. But, I'm not there yet.

I haven't refreshed my memory about the actual details of this case enough yet to make up my mind about anyone. I DO remember something about a missing blue carry-on or duffel type bag but I'm not sure if that ended up being proved correct or not.

If I come across anything that points to a tractor man I'll post that too.

I still want to find out if the Portuguese police have checked their mailbox yet and what (if any) action they take. Then hopefully we'll find out what the letter actually said, etc.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eroin-addict-used-rob-holiday-apartments.html

Tractor man

Does anyone have access to the Portuguese online news? When I google for updates all I get are the same English news about the arrests. I'd like to read what the Portuguese reporters are saying.

If anyone does, please post links in Portuguese and I'll use google to translate. If not, please tell me how I can obtain them.

Thanks
Maybe some of these links will be what you're looking for...? HTH

http://www.onlinenewspapers.com/portugal.htm

List of newspapers in Portugal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks :) - What I meant was that if some sort of clue sent me looking into a tractor man, I'd post my thought.

Sometimes trying to speak via only written text is very difficult. The words can be interpreted in so many ways...

Not quite sure what clue you would be looking for. It's in MSM about this tractor guy and the story was forgotten. No updates. Is he still a suspect? Who knows.

The same seems to be occurring with the 3 burglars. All media hype and then the story dies until they find something else.

There appears to be a trend, KWIM?

What I'd like to know is what happened to the efits? Have they identified these individuals. What about the guy that was their main focus from the Smith sighting? Again more hype and no updates.

http://www.findmadeleine.com

Why look for burglars? One would think pedophiles would be their top priority, no?

Burglars kidnapping children is unheard of. Yes we've seen cases of hijacking cars with a child in the car seat but they usually abandon the car when they realize there is a child.

I would assume the same would apply in this case. Take what you want inside the flat and get the heck out.

Furthermore if we believe the McCanns and friends story of checking on the children every 5 to 10 minutes, how would 3 burglars pull this off without being seen by one of them? It just doesn't make any sense.

The 3 were labelled as burglars. I just go by what's been printed in the media. As a matter of fact, they said arrests were imminent and the British LE were on their way to make arrests. We then find out that wasn't the case at all. A letter was sent by the prosecutor's office IIRC. Portuguese LE said they received a note but the official letter was not yet received. And there have been no updates yet. Hence my inquiry regarding Portuguese media. Maybe they had more info but it appears the don't

I don't think burglars follow a strict job description with union action threatened if one of them expands into violence etc. Three people who break into a flat might be there for many reasons. Other break ins resulted in rape and murder of elderly women, so no job description adhered to there. There was also a case where a man was caught in a child's room and ran off when the parents ran in. There is also another issue in that going by the other break ins there was no obvious sign of a forced entry ( including the flat above the McCann's the week previously) so they obviously knew how to get in - did they have a master key, did they know some fault with the doors etc. And who else knew, was it known by criminal types how to get keys for the flats, did the burglars boast to anyone about how easy it was to get in and out. Three people were breaking into flats including the one above the McCann's its not shocking the police want to talk to them. As for media hype, Madeleine sells abd so does mystery and so long as people read about her the media will print anything (lord Lucan is still in the media every year forty odd years later as people love a real life mystery). Its better than the sickos in the papers for dressing up as Madeleine for parties etc. I think media desperation for a Maddie story is what caused the tractorman story ( which came from portugal's media), he was just an ex employee being looked into as standard, but as he was dead they could go to town.

As for the checks, they were every fifteen to twenty minutes or so, not exact either. Scotland yard said there was enough time for an abduction to take place.

British police are very cagey with updates and information. The best your going to get until arrests or a trial is the crime watch update saying people had called to identify the man.

I don't think burglars follow a strict job description with union action threatened if one of them expands into violence etc. Three people who break into a flat might be there for many reasons. Other break ins resulted in rape and murder of elderly women, so no job description adhered to there. There was also a case where a man was caught in a child's room and ran off when the parents ran in. There is also another issue in that going by the other break ins there was no obvious sign of a forced entry ( including the flat above the McCann's the week previously) so they obviously knew how to get in - did they have a master key, did they know some fault with the doors etc. And who else knew, was it known by criminal types how to get keys for the flats, did the burglars boast to anyone about how easy it was to get in and out. Three people were breaking into flats including the one above the McCann's its not shocking the police want to talk to them. As for media hype, Madeleine sells abd so does mystery and so long as people read about her the media will print anything (lord Lucan is still in the media every year forty odd years later as people love a real life mystery). Its better than the sickos in the papers for dressing up as Madeleine for parties etc. I think media desperation for a Maddie story is what caused the tractorman story ( which came from portugal's media), he was just an ex employee being looked into as standard, but as he was dead they could go to town.

As for the checks, they were every fifteen to twenty minutes or so, not exact either. Scotland yard said there was enough time for an abduction to take place.

British police are very cagey with updates and information. The best your going to get until arrests or a trial is the crime watch update saying people had called to identify the man.

lot of typing there but none if it proves that burglars abduct toddlers.....so back to square one there!

As for SY saying there was time there for an abduction to take place, so what? Doesnt mean one happened or there is any evidence for it...so back to square one there as well

Crime watch : If people called in identifying the man why aren't we told the man is being questioned. Why did the focus suddenly change to 3 burglars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx