Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1665681443910.png

''The property is less than half-a-mile (0.8km) from where Miss Croucher was last seen in Buzzacott Lane, Furzton, walking in the direction of Loxbeare Drive and Chaffron Way''
1665681624692.png

Last edited:
I just had a thought. If Leah was pregnant, even very short term, would an autopsy show signs?

I ask because of speculation around MRX and if pregnancy could have been a catalyst to what has happened.

Also I hope the police really go all out to get justice for Leah. I remember the police early statements saying Leah has probably wandered off, while she was murdered and hidden away. Not going back to a property where a pedophile was known to live was really poor. The police really dropped the ball and I hope they can redeem themselfs.

Daily mail also reporting on the property where Leahs remains were found.

Don't hold much score with the DM, especially when the house ownership changes 3 times in that article between a Dubai-based owner, a Kuwaiti family and a Kuwaiti-based family. And they're using the term paedophile quite loosely; in fact the whole convicted sex offender angle is just sensationalism, given that it's since been reported he was in prison when Leah disappeared.

I would imagine though if someone had been watching her from that house they would know the bus schedule too. They could have used their vehicle to help conceal himself and surprise her. She had self defence skills I can’t imagine her being an easy target she would have put up a fight. I wonder whether the white truck had anything to do with it was yesterday you could look through to the house but today they have shielded off in front of the truck. The cleaners who discovered something and alerted the police did a heroic job.

I just had a thought. If Leah was pregnant, even very short term, would an autopsy show signs?

I ask because of speculation around MRX and if pregnancy could have been a catalyst to what has happened.

Also I hope the police really go all out to get justice for Leah. I remember the police early statements saying Leah has probably wandered off, while she was murdered and hidden away. Not going back to a property where a pedophile was known to live was really poor. The police really dropped the ball and I hope they can redeem themselfs.
Not following up on a vacant property on her walk route was a serious blunder indeed. I get they visited over 4000 properties but the ones directly on the route could have been scrutinised more.

I would imagine though if someone had been watching her from that house they would know the bus schedule too. They could have used their vehicle to help conceal himself and surprise her. She had self defence skills I can’t imagine her being an easy target she would have put up a fight. I wonder whether the white truck had anything to do with it was yesterday you could look through to the house but today they have shielded off in front of the truck. The cleaners who discovered something and alerted the police did a heroic job.
This case reminds me of Levi Bellfield abducting Milly Dowler in front of his gf's house. He didn't answer the door to the police either.

He was in prison at the time Leah disappeared.

You go to a property. There's no reply to you knocking, but there appears to be nothing disturbed and no signs of forced entry. Neighbours say they haven't seen anyone there for months, years even. The house is some distance from Tellytubby Hill, where an eyewitness apparently saw Leah last, so any number of places where something could have happened. What would you do, and I mean realistically? What would be grounds for a warrant to enter the property?

Last edited:
I will not be surprised if Leah had been to that house before and/or knew the person who either lived there or had keys.

The fact she turned off her location services for the first time ever, on her way back from work the previous day and then went out to meet someone (still unknown who) the same night… there was something sneaky going on with her. Can’t help but feel it’s connected.

I have a vague recollection that it was reported that the van had been seen in an image of the property taken in 2018.

Has anyone watched the video further up linked in the DM showing AJ arrest?
I have just read that apparently both houses 2 and 4 have had door taped up but since been deleted can anyone local comfirm this ?
Smutty, it’s no2 but they are using the entry to number 4 which is also taped off as it’s a shared driveway. Some of the media wrongly took plenty of photos yesterday of no 4 , and number 2 is a little more concealed to the right of 4

I will not be surprised if Leah had been to that house before and/or knew the person who either lived there or had keys.

The fact she turned off her location services for the first time ever, on her way back from work the previous day and then went out to meet someone (still unknown who) the same night… there was something sneaky going on with her. Can’t help but feel it’s connected.
And, although neighbours report the house was empty, at some point SOME ONE was in it. Because they presumably killed Leah there, or at least hid her and her things.

It was winter, so dark after say 4pm, and the house is detached. With some stealth, the occupant/s could avoid neighbours knowing they were in there on occasion. They would have needed some light at night for a rendezvous, thats the only thing. But I also think she may well have been there the night before. There was no cctv found of her that night as far as we know, she can’t have gone far on foot.

What would be trickier, would be an occupant snatching her from her walk past without drawing attention, or luring her in without making any noise.

Thinking about it, it makes more sense she knew the occupant and participated in the stealth angle.

JMO

Video: Cadet instructor accused of sexual abuse on TV crime documentary | Daily Mail Online

The house looks like 2 Loxbeare Drive drive to me in his arrest what do you think?rather than his Bletchley address which is listed in the news articles about him

Since his parents who rented the house moved out some time ago and he was in prison when Leah went missing there is little point in following any further information about him as he could not have been involved in Leah's disappearance.

He was in prison at the time Leah disappeared.

You go to a property. There's no reply to you knocking, but there appears to be nothing disturbed and no signs of forced entry. Neighbours say they haven't seen anyone there for months, years even. The house is some distance from Tellytubby Hill, where an eyewitness apparently saw Leah, so any number of places where something could have happened. What would you do, and I mean realistically? What would be grounds for a warrant to enter the property?
I’m not saying they should have got a warrant to enter but perhaps a revisit of the walk route could have made sense, we have seen cases before where people have been located on the ground of vacant properties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz