Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a few jobs off gumtree where I have never actually met the owner, one job I renovated a flat for 3 months, keys were posted to my address, work done, invoices paid, keys posted back..
I rented a house in a similar way, phone call, 5 minute meeting, keys left in the garden and money paid into his bank, didn't see him for 4 months.

I don't think he killed himself because he was remorseful. I think he was a coward who didn't want to do some real prison time. I think he knew his game would be up.

Edit- I forgot to quote a post

Maybe that’s what gave him the confidence to murder…repeat serious sexual offending with little repercussions…someone with a perverse mindset could start to think…. what else can I get away with?
As I stated earlier he had little choice but to murder her because she knew where he lived, or maybe because she put up a fight he had to kill her in order to rape her. Also a screaming girl may be heard on the street or by neighbours via the backyard through single glazing windows. It's also possible he let other people in the house, maybe they killed her and he killed himself over other rapes/ other metal health issues/ terminal health issues etc or because he would be blamed for murder if he knew about it, it's all speculation.

Once they have the house as a crime scene, they have the owner, from the owner they get the management agents, from there they get the records of active maintenance workers they had onside at the time.

It's really that simple, the house being the crime scene connects everything

Thank goodness the property management were a proper outfit and this wasn't all done by word of mouth or casually.

As I stated earlier he had little choice but to murder her because she knew where he lived, or maybe because she put up a fight he had to kill her in order to rape her. Also a screaming girl may be heard on the street or by neighbours via the backyard through single glazing windows.

Rape is about control, taking a life is the ultimate act of control, by choosing whether his victim lived or died.

JMO.

I'm reading far too many posts here and on social media criticizing the police investigation and what more should have been done. Tbh I think it's rude and disrespectful to both Leah's family and those men and women who have worked tirelessly over the last 3 years and 8 months to find out what happened to this precious girl. Those same men and women still have a mountain of tireless work ahead of them, this investigation has truly just begun.

As the old saying goes, hindsight is a beautiful thing. I'm sure there have been things during the initial investigation that maybe should have been done better. There were most likely aspects that, looking back, should have been looked further into. Unfortunately none of these would have changed the outcome for Leah or her family.

TVP, like all the police forces up and down this country are restricted by budgets. The police are tasked with upholding the law, which requires them to operate within the law. Meaning it would of been impossible for them to search every empty property in the area without a lawful reason for each search and that's before we consider the amount of man hours it would have taken to complete such a task.

I know for a fact that the lose of Leah will be weighing heavy on the hearts of those detectives and officers involved throughout this tragic investigation. People are too quick to forget that they are compassionate human beings to.

I apologise for the rant, but I think it's time there was some appreciation shown to these amazing people and the job they do in some truly horrendous circumstances.

'He is one evil *advertiser censored**er, he's going to kill someone': Leah Croucher murder suspect's former boss says he warned police about the pervert as it emerges bungling officers missed EIGHTEEN opportunities to snare him after he was jailed for sex attack​

'He is one evil *advertiser censored**er, he's going to kill someone': Leah Croucher murder suspect's former boss says he warned police about the pervert as it emerges bungling officers missed EIGHTEEN opportunities to snare him after he was jailed for sex attack​

Maybe we should send the daily mail in some application forms to join the police seen as they would do so much better a job. /s

Not sure this one was proper outfit unfortunately. Putting a convicted SO to work in a property that was 0.4 miles from a primary school!

Oh well that's a fair point but do these type of 'handy man' jobs, especially where there's no people contact, warrant a criminal background check?

The police can't arrest someone because they 'might' kill, and the police can't be blamed for the sentences given. It's like the neighbour, Jill Davey, who keeps having her two pennies worth in the Daily Mail.

Oh well that's a fair point but do these type of 'handy man' jobs, especially where there's no people contact, warrant a criminal background check?
For sure, if you're sending tradespeople into tennants homes, potentially family homes with kids, especially when they are out then I would expect that the workers coming in had been vetted in at least a cursory way to highlight any major convictions.

Rape is about control, taking a life is the ultimate act of control, by choosing whether his victim lived or died.

JMO.
You could contend that any criminal act commited by any person on any other person is an act of control (or taking advantage of.). If he tied her up for a lengthy period down in a basement, this is more about control. If he did it purely for rape, it's more likely opportunistic, sexual gratification. For the murder, If he tortured her over a lengthy period, more likely control. In this case it was probably impulsive and most likely because she posed an immediate threat to his freedom.

Last edited:
For sure, if you're sending tradespeople into tennants homes, potentially family homes with kids, especially when they are out then I would expect that the workers coming in had been vetted in at least a cursory way to highlight any major convictions.

Agreed.
Homes with kids or anyone classed as vulnerable, let alone ensuring security of household possessions.
Most employers/ companies, even those who don't DBR check usually ask for any previous convictions, this guy was on the SOR.
But like the poster said above, maybe they deemed it unnecessary as long as the properties were 'empty' at the time.

So this "man" was a career rapist who was mentored by the judges who chose to let him create more victims again and again. I want to see these idiots put through a PUBLIC enquiry as to why they sentenced so lightly. I want to see Leah's family be able to ask them why his life mattered more than Leah's. Why not just go ahead and de-criminalise rape in this country and have done with it?
I am sure that many of the police who worked on Leah's case feel terribly about what has happened. Ultimately the person in charge should take responsibility for the failure to check addresses. They were never able to place Leah out of her route to work that day. So logic and systematic, targeted thinking suggests that that relatively small area held the answers. And properties empty at the time in a built-up area are logically somewhere where her body might have been. This happens all the time in US cases. Why not run through the area with a human remains dog, you could have got right up to this house, I imagine it would have been quite likely that a good cadaver dog would have detected something even outside the house. This wouldn't have taken a lot of time or resources surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper