UK - Lesley Page, 65, found shot dead at home, West Norfolk, 11 September 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

AcbMurders

Reaction score

Officers were called to Emneth, near Wisbech, shortly before 7.30am on Monday morning.

They had received a report that the body of a woman, aged in her 60s, had been found at the Banyer Hall property in Lady's Drove.

When they arrived they discovered Ms Page and arrested a man, who was also in his 60s, that day on suspicion of murder.

1694612195048.jpeg

Friend Brian Chilvers, 76, who has a builder's yard next to the Pages' property, said they seemed "the perfect couple".

"They were two perfectly nice people," he told one website.

"Obviously, I have known them since they came down here and they were both lovely people. As most people from London wish to move down here, so did they. They came down for the countryside.

Ms Page, who used to work at a branch of Barclays Bank, moved into Banyer Hall in 2017 with her husband Stephen, 68, after relocating from Brentwood in Essex. (…) When police arrived they found Ms Page and arrested a man in his 60s that day on suspicion of murder.

Norfolk Constabulary had received a report that the body of a woman, aged in her 60s, had been found at Bayner Hall property in Lady's Drove.

After discovering the body of Ms Page, a man was shortly arrested that day on suspicion of murder. He was also aged in his 60s and has since been released under investigation.

Is there any other details about her possibly tripping with a gun? Paywall for me ...
From above article:

Police initially launched a murder investigation but there is now speculation that Mrs Page, 65, suffered a tragic accident while attempting to protect her brood.

Mr Page, 68, was too distraught to talk to the media but told his neighbour that he believed that the gun may have fired when his wife tripped. Brian Chilvers, 76, said: “I think it was some sort of accident.”

Last edited:

Police speculate that she may have tripped trying to protect her brood from foxes.

Says there was a dream of raising chickens

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia