Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #2 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there something on news ?

Saw on twitter ;
Join me for the latest @itvnews at 1030 as police are given more time to question a man over missing student #LibbySquire
Was just a repeat of what we already know, nothing new!

I think it's good to keep an open mind.

But IMO if he took her to that park and she ended up so scared that she needed to run and hide, and as a result something bad happened to her, then he is still responsible.

That's not 'having an accident'. It's probably manslaughter. You still go to prison for it.

What are the chances of him taking her to the park, scaring her so much that she screamed at intervals for 15mins, then her getting away from him but somehow having an accident in such a way that her body has yet to be found more than a week later? The fact that a body hasn't been found suggests that either she's still alive (which is sadly highly unlikely) or she isn't alive and somebody has taken a lot of trouble to hide her. I just don't buy the theory that she managed to escape her attacker but then fell victim to a tragic accident. It just seems too implausible.

Women traumatised by creepy flasher outside home release 'E-fit'

Check that out, anyone thinks it looks like our man?

Yikes. So this happened quite close to where PR lives...interesting. The glasses are wonky by the same amount in this e-fit and some of PR's photos. Look at the one with the Christmas tree. Quite a detail to pick out when they probably only saw the flasher for a few seconds. Time will tell, but I think they have the right person personally.

I said that if Libby has been abducted from a bench on a busy road it was a brazen act and may have offended before...this type of behaviour would fit.

I was flashed at in a park when I was younger and still remember how terrified I was.

that would certainly make sense as to why it looked like he was zipping his pants (to me) in the cctv footage after coming from the direction of the bench she was on!!

(i was also "flashed" when i was a kid. except he was doing more than just "showing" it to me (if you catch my drift lol), and it lasted longer than a "flash." the cops ended up coming to my house after we reported it, and i had to describe him while an artist drew a sketch. turns out he had been all over our small town doing this to various ladies/young girls. i can laugh about it now, but it was very scary as a 12 year old.)

Even for 9 days?
In that state, believing that there was a chance that, when I came out of whatever hellish haven I’d frantically clambered into in the dark while fighting for my life, my attacker could find me before a friendly face did, I think I could stay in there for 9 days, yes. I would be in shock and starving but if I had a water source and shelter then it is an (albeit very unlikely) possibility. Libby was just about as vulnerable as a girl can get, to the elements, to strangers. If she was lucky enough to find any sort of shelter, she could just be clinging on. Or unconscious.

Last edited by a moderator:
that would certainly make sense as to why it looked like he was zipping his pants (to me) in the cctv footage after coming from the direction of the bench she was on!!
)

and there was some talk of the man in the CCTV looking at his phone after he had rolled the cig.....was he looking at something to erm get in the mood iyswim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129