Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurses never used to be allowed to wear their uniform outside of work but they do now. People break rules once they are comfy in their jobs
I understand that but
I have a family member who works in a factory where similar protective clothing is required but everyone changes before they leave, it wouldn't be possible for someone to walk out in their work clothes, this isn't a food factory so maybe it's different rules but I'd have thought they'd need to be pretty strict to avoid contamination.

Do we have any posters who work in a food factory?
I have a friend who does and have it on good faith that they are not allowed to leave in their work clothes. It is an abbitior so I'm guessing it's a messy job directly or indirectly.

If they haven’t released him by now they must have enough evidence to at least secure the abduction charge, as CPS would not have extended the time without some solid evidence. That said, if it is him in the CCTV then I don’t really see him forcibly talking LS against her will so I’m not sure how that works as a charge, esp. considering they haven’t found LS.

Is all the activity around the house, and securing the door a clear signal that he’s definitely going to be charged, and not returning to the house?

Is there someone else operating from that address and sharing that vehicle who hasn’t made themselves known to police? Could P. be covering for someone living illegally with them? I think I read somewhere he has 7 brothers.

7 siblings according to the DM, 5 brothers

I think Polish people can legally live here without any formalities can't they?

I just have the feeling that he can't say where she is because either he doesn't know and ran away and left her in the park and something happened as per the screams and man running. Or he pushed her into the river. It strikes me as odd they haven't found Libby and are still treating her as a missing person.

Could they have more footage showing her resisting him/ or trying to get away which we haven’t seen, as I don’t think the CCTV we saw is very conclusive for an abduction?
Plus maybe he tried to cover his tracks with other people , not just his sister and mother, and could they have tipped off the police?

7 siblings according to the DM, 5 brothers

I think Polish people can legally live here without any formalities can't they?

Yes they can. I’m thinking of cases before where someone committed a crime in Poland then relocated to the UK under an illegal new identity then reoffended. Eg. Name-change rapist 'jailed for life'

Nothing to suggest that this is the case of course other than questionnaires to neighbours and todays searches near the house could suggest someone else using car or living at property. Plus original cctv release said “we don’t believe this to be man in custody”

Could they have more footage showing her resisting him/ or trying to get away which we haven’t seen, as I don’t think the CCTV we saw is very conclusive for an abduction?
Plus maybe he tried to cover his tracks with other people , not just his sister and mother, and could they have tipped off the police?
CCTV or physical evidence even scratches etx on him would perhaps work for abduction bit to some extent it's seeming very circumstancial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring