Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had a look at the pics of items removed from Ps House? Been trying to work out what's been taken. Spotted a bag with keys on a green fob (interesting considering the question over whether Libby had her keys), what looks like a green and black hoody or top and a bag with something that looks like a pillow
It looked like bedding was removed to me..

Perhaps the helicopter that landed in the nearby park was not bringing officers to the scene ... but rather briskly whisking a released suspect away before the media could hound him? JMThoughts

That would be quite unheard of and a little bizarre considering police station is not near there

That would be quite unheard of and a little bizarre considering police station is not near there

IF he gets released (and we will know soon enough) I’m wondering how that would be done. Because surely there will be press descended upon that police station monitoring everyone who leaves?

Agreed that it’s a distance from the station ... but that also makes it a strange place to fly officers in if there was an opportunity to land closer?

Me too...how this offers hope, I can’t see it. While not 100% impossible I also cannot see her being held alive someplace either, especially if the suspect is guilty. He does not seem like a sophisticated criminal to me. Why would he have told his sister, or anyone, anything at all?
think she has been advised to say thi by her brother,any d.n.a in car would cover that oint he thinks.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel