Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #3 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if I even believe anything that the sister said, because she said he put an address into the satnav, but they clearly didn’t find anything in his car.

I don't think we can say what they did or didn't find in the car. An address in a sat nav with no other evidence wouldn't amount to much as the sister has told us he said he'd done that to give Libby a lift home and it's still possible he did drop her off there

JMO

This is how I see it panning out. He parks up, intent on some form of deviancy. By the way I don't think he will be a burglar for gain, more of an intrusion/perverted kind of thing of some kind. He hears Libby. Goes to look. Back to car to think it through. Possibly adjusts trousers, let's not think about why. Has a smoke. Waits for privacy. Goes back and takes her (awful thought in every way). He has seen an opportunity to escalate. Risk taking matches flashing, voyeurism, break ins...

Police start investigating. He crosses their radar. Maybe previous, maybe car related, but efit will arouse suspicions. Photos made public. Victims recognise him and come forward. Maybe a previous offence was near park bench and they look for any possibility of dna.

I believe he took Libby. What are the chances of a sexual predator in that location, giving her a lift home and she made advances??? No way.

I admire your faith in humanity, but I don’t share it.
What are the chances that she got in a car with a repeat sex offender, managed to escape unharmed but then just so happened to fall into a river and die?

The most simple answer is usually the correct one. This version of events is unecessarily convoluted.

I disagree. The reason I gave the falling over and running thing was to fit in with the screams with gaps inbetween.

The intermittent screaming in the park could well fit with him exposing himself and not letting her go ..though in theory it could have been him running from the park not having physically harmed her

If he did panic and hurt her after abusing her in someway and then pushed her in the river he could get away with it and we'll never know. Even if he strangled her and pushed her in would that be detectable on a body that's been in the water this long?

If he did panic and hurt her after abusing her in someway and then pushed her in the river he could get away with it and we'll never know. Even if he strangled her and pushed her in would that be detectable on a body that's been in the water this long?
That's what worries me. Disturbing to think he could get away with that. I think the odds are high that he raped her and strangled her. Both I think would be hard to prove if she's been in the water for a long time.

( trying to keep up here:

cog1
/käɡ/Submit
noun
a wheel or bar with a series of projections on its edge, which transfers motion by engaging with projections on another wheel or bar.
each of the projections on a cog.

Definition of COG

Origin
Middle English: probably of Scandinavian origin and related to Swedish kugge and Norwegian kug“

cog1[kog, kawg]

noun
(not in technical use) a gear tooth, formerly especially one of hardwood or metal, fitted into a slot in a gearwheel of less durable material”

the definition of cog )
a little wheel

This all fits into my theory of series of unfortunate events. She's run away from him Flashing/doing things to himself, drunk and paranoid, she screamed first. fell over, screamed again. ran away, him in pursuit, she fell over again, screamed and her final scream was her falling in the river. IMO he caused it but only by being a pervert and scaring a drunk young woman in the dark. Poor Libby.

How does it explain her been in his car though (If it was her of course).

If she was in his car for any reason then he had an intent to at the very least assault her.

Some serial flasher/peeping Tom wouldn't put a drunk girl in his car out of the goodness of his heart.

I think he assaulted her she fought back harder than expected given how drunk she was and he hurt her to shut her up.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone else didn't help him hide evidence.

Feel guilty even thinking it but if she was in his car he had sinister intent

Hi all. Been reading this thread since yesterday but only just logged in to post. Can only begin to wonder what the parents are going though. The not knowing. We lost our daughter, only child, 22, last April to sudden adult death syndrome so can sympathise with the anguish. Not that we know she's dead.

I’m so very sorry to hear this crazychris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho