Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #6 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or keeping things very simple, he picked Libby up and drove off. Sometimes the simplest things are true.

Absolutely. Just replying to the query as to whether there could be any other explanation. And there could. If we didn't know that a young lady had gone missing at that approximate time in that approximate location, would we have seen anything nefarious in that footage? Probably not. If footage were released of another male doing something equally as non specific at the same time in a similar location would we be analysing it? Probably so

But as someone pointed out before, that could be one man, using two different languages in a low voice. They'd sound like two men.
I think that was me in an earlier thread, when I was considering a plausible scenario for the screams and the wooden gate - I was thinking that if he was chasing or had 'surprised' her she would scream and he may try to calm her down, instinctively he would use Polish but then if he thinks she may not understand then he also uses English. Was it you Officer Dibble that suggested that the 'mumbling' heard may have been him trying to cover her mouth? Sorry it's that far back in the other threads now I can't completely remember who's said what!

People are taking the reports of the screams as fact. I’m not 100% convinced that they have the significance they are being given.

People like to insert themselves into investigations, and making up something that would get you right in the middle of it is a great way to feel part of it.

Alternatively, people will make events fit to a timeline; I hear screams all the time (foxes and humans messing about), so if I heard screaming on Monday and Wednesday and I later heard about an assault on Tuesday, I would probably convince myself that I had remembered the day wrong.

I remember reading a quote from the police about the screams at the beginning of the investigation and I felt that they weren’t giving the reports much credence. I’ll see if I can find the article again.
Yeah I've been a bit unsure about the screams. I checked the weather and wind for that night hoping it would show the wind was blowing away from the house at a rapid speed so there would be no way he could have heard screams from the park. That way we could maybe write off the screams.

But, the wind was blowing directly towards the row of houses

If he was in that bracken he would have scratches all over his legs if he was wearing shorts.

Also he seems a bit of a collected, if he did something to LS I think he would take a souvenir unless she did fall in the river not giving him chance. If he did, where is it?

Is this case turning into an eel and slipping from our fingers? I mean the collective we, including the Police.

Some of us here seem so sure about the narrative - but in reality, we have nothing, do we? Everything seems so slippery! I wonder if this will turn into one of those cases where the internet provides more sleuthing than the Police? I hope not. At first I was sure that the Police had a handle on this, even if they weren't going to find her alive. But at this point to have so much information, yet so little information and for this girl to just 'vanish'. If this goes on open ended I imagine this emboldening the criminal element around here and questions will have be asked. I mean, it seems that unless a crime is directly filmed they do not have a clue! (Which is probably why they are policing digital and social media more). I may be being unfair in this case... we shall see.

PR - a weird perv, but possible entirely unconnected to her disappearance.
The Park - nothing
Cars - no definitive leads, just some cars on CCTV

I mean at this stage she still could be lying behind some bins undiscovered, behind an unused property, somewhere in a different street having staggered there herself and fallen and been too drunk/cold to get up, couldn't she?

I was reminded of this poor woman a few months back;

Family's heartbreak as woman freezes to death in Hull graveyard

The devastated family of a Hull woman found dead in a cemetery have paid tribute after she was tragically left to freeze through the night following a cycling accident.

Jacqueline Parsons' body was discovered by a dog walker in Western Cemetery off Chanterlands Avenue at 9.30am on Sunday, October 28.

The 56-year-old had fallen off her bike on Saturday evening, with two police officers deployed to search the area that night after a call from a passer-by, who had seen her in distress.

However they were unable to find Ms Parsons, who is believed to have found shelter under a nearby tree by using her bike as a crutch.

The family believe she could have died of hypothermia after falling off her bike and injuring her ankle but the coroner has stated that her cause of death is still unknown.

Humberside Police sent two officers into the graveyard that night of the accident, but they failed to find her. She was found the next day in day light.

Humberside Police have confirmed that the force received a call at around 4.50pm that a woman was in distress in Western Cemetery.

Two police officers were deployed to search the area but left after being unable to find her. Ms Parsons’ body was then found following the morning.

Yeah I've been a bit unsure about the screams. I checked the weather and wind for that night hoping it would show the wind was blowing away from the house at a rapid speed so there would be no way he could have heard screams from the park. That way we could maybe write off the screams.

But, the wind was blowing directly towards the row of houses
I've been looking again on Google Earth at the playing field...instead of driving in to the carpark you can take a right down a short, what I would call, lane that is right behind the houses on Claremont Ave. Down there there is a kissing gate entrance to the park and then a bit further in there's a bench, or at least I think it is, near the play park. This is the bench I thought they were photographing in the link and would be plausible to hear the screams but it's a little way from the pond/river which is why I was thinking she could've been chased in that direction.

Bear with me...I can't seem to upload the screen shot that I'm looking at (aarrghhh!!)

He’s a 24-year old voyeur who likes to masturbate in the street and break into women’s houses to steal their vibrators.

I find it highly improbable he’s that much of a ‘gentleman’ he insists on opening the passenger door for people when he’s giving them a lift a few minutes up the road.

Not if he wanted to appear as a nice helpful gentleman. Besides, we don't know how this supposed religious cake baking man grew up and what manners were instilled in him in his home country.

Quick Poll results from thread 5

[I firmly believe, my opinion of course, that the CCTV is PR and Libby and that he has confirmed that to police. So, on that basis.... 'like' whichever option sits best with you at the moment]

PR picked Libby up and dropped her safely at home. What happened to her next is a mystery and nothing to do with him

PR picked Libby up and something happened in the car or park. She got out and ran and has come to some sort of harm herself.

PR picked Libby up and attacked her in the park, hence the screams, he killed her (accidentally or otherwise) and has disposed of her body

Well that's something anyway. Is his sister on here? That one vote... ;)

Actually I think the wind was 11mph blowing slightly south west.

So the sound might have been able to travel further than where it was actually seemed to be coming from?

I'm not an expert on wind but I'm sure sound travels further on the wind.

Also the wind was blowing towards the witness house from the direction on the pond.

I have an open air venue diagonally opposite my house. They have live outdoor Rock gigs. You would be surprised. Some days you would think the band were in your own front garden its that loud, yet other days you'd think it was a very long way away. The wind is capable of both scenarios regarding sound. Hope this helps

I've been looking again on Google Earth at the playing field...instead of driving in to the carpark you can take a right down a short, what I would call, lane that is right behind the houses on Claremont Ave. Down there there is a kissing gate entrance to the park and then a bit further in there's a bench, or at least I think it is, near the play park. This is the bench I thought they were photographing in the link and would be plausible to hear the screams but it's a little way from the pond/river which is why I was thinking she could've been chased in that direction.

Bear with me...I can't seem to upload the screen shot that I'm looking at (aarrghhh!!)
I think I know the one you mean! I wonder how dark it is in the park at night? And if it's possible to see the pond if it was pitch black.

I have an open air venue diagonally opposite my house. They have live outdoor Rock gigs. You would be surprised. Some days you would think the band were in your own front garden its that loud, yet other days you'd think it was a very long way away. The wind is capable of both scenarios regarding sound. Hope this helps
Yes it does! Thank you!

The explanation to LS whereabouts is quite simple really, she's got to be in the water. How she got there we don't know, but i'm pretty certain her body will show up, if not tomorrow in a couple of weeks, maybe months.
It's clear to see the police don't have any real idea where to start looking, and as for the Polish guy, i'm fairly certain he was one of the last people to see Libby alive, in what capacity we might never know. However i'm not so sure he was directly responsible for her disappearance, despite his murky past.

The explanation to LS whereabouts is quite simple really, she's got to be in the water. How she got there we don't know, but i'm pretty certain her body will show up, if not tomorrow in a couple of weeks, maybe months.
It's clear to see the police don't have any real idea where to start looking, and as for the Polish guy, i'm fairly certain he was one of the last people to see Libby alive, in what capacity we might never know. However i'm not so sure he was directly responsible for her disappearance, despite his murky past.

Someone else who thinks the same as me ^^^

I think that was me in an earlier thread, when I was considering a plausible scenario for the screams and the wooden gate - I was thinking that if he was chasing or had 'surprised' her she would scream and he may try to calm her down, instinctively he would use Polish but then if he thinks she may not understand then he also uses English. Was it you Officer Dibble that suggested that the 'mumbling' heard may have been him trying to cover her mouth? Sorry it's that far back in the other threads now I can't completely remember who's said what!

Not me but someone else. It all adds up though

Incidentally... if anyone is interested in a more detailed breakdown of the Oak Road playing fields/pond/river area that can't be got at by Google maps I do know the area very well. I'd be happy to oblige so that you can build up a better idea of the physical geography of the area? Only if people are interested? It's a huge area, and I can pretty locate every photo as to where it is in the park, but I guess for out of towners it could all seem almost random in that area? Not sure if the MSM have provided any detailed maps/breakdowns?

I notice how the press are just discovering how gorgeous this city is! It is a **** hole, but it is the greenist **** hole in Europe. (Literally, I saw a stat somewhere that said that Hull had the largest area of green patches within it's boundaries than any other city in Europe... may or may not still be true!)

The problem, as I've highlighted in posts earlier, is as law and order retreats, so these green areas during the day area dark areas at night, and our greatest assets become our greatest threats.

LMK and I'll put something together to give a physical breakdown of that whole area.

Thanks for the offer and if I can ask, how easy is it to get into the park at night? From what I can see from street view there are railings around it.
If, ( as I believe) L was taken forcibly to the park, how might she and the perpetrator enter from where she was last seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member