VERDICT WATCH UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, found deceased, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a really good point actually. If he was using someone else's WIFI would that be a way he could hide his internet history? We know he viewed *advertiser censored* at home between visits 2 & 3 but what we don't know is HOW he viewed that *advertiser censored*? TV? internet? ~ computer, phone?
At least some of it was on his phone, but I don't think we don't know if it was wifi or mobile data.

He has said the offence at Edgecumbe Street was “gross.” He said: “It seems what he enjoyed doing was watching other people having sex” and this was later shown by mobile phone analysis which saw the kind of *advertiser censored* he was watching

UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #23

I think i read it was phone while having a bath
Ah ok, thanks for clarifying. I just think with some aspects of his previous crimes there was clearly pre-planning and he is quite devious so would not suprise me he tried to use the neighbours WIFI as a way of hiding what he was searching for on the internet. I know people do share WIFI but with him I think there's always an ulterior motive. JMO

At least some of it was on his phone, but I don't think we don't know if it was wifi or mobile data.

He has said the offence at Edgecumbe Street was “gross.” He said: “It seems what he enjoyed doing was watching other people having sex” and this was later shown by mobile phone analysis which saw the kind of *advertiser censored* he was watching

UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #23

Thanks for this! I don't think he is particularly clever but I do think he is very crafty at thinking of ways to cover himself. May have even just been a way of hiding his *advertiser censored* watching from the wife as I'm guessing it would not show up on their statements either?

Would be interesting to find out if the wife also used the neighbours WIFI or just PR? o_O

*edited to add paragraph about wife using wifi

Last edited:
I think the neighbour wifi is a bit of a red herring.

It can take a few weeks for KC to connect you to the Internet if that property hadn't had it before. To me, it's sounds like his family had just moved in and they neighbour was like 'just use ours til you get sorted'.

13:45JAMES CAMPBELL
Hardly any snow in Sheffield
This picture from our reporter Sophie Corcoran shows why the jury made it into Sheffield this morning. There seems to be very little snow there right now.

Libby Squire murder trial updates as jury out for third day

0_sheff-court.jpg

I think the neighbour wifi is a bit of a red herring. It can take a few weeks for KC to connect you to the Internet if that property hadn't had it before. To me, it's sounds like his family had just moved in and they neighbour was like 'just use ours til you get sorted'.

Totally agree it could be innocent - only jumped out at me because he's such a dodgy geezer and it involves someone whom he later targets.

Personally I would feel uncomfortable giving a relative stranger my wifi password or asking for theirs - I would just increase my mobile data allowance for a few days and use my phone til I got set up with broadband. I agree others may be more generous and trusting!

I think the neighbour wifi is a bit of a red herring.

It can take a few weeks for KC to connect you to the Internet if that property hadn't had it before. To me, it's sounds like his family had just moved in and they neighbour was like 'just use ours til you get sorted'.

Yes, could very well be that, i just don't trust any "coincidences" when it comes him.

10:27
All jurors have arrived

All jury members have now arrived so it looks like they can continue to consider their verdict.

They retired late on Thursday afternoon so are into the third day of deliberations.

Libby Squire murder trial updates as jury out for third day

Then how come I have stuff on Friday?? On day 1 Thursday 4/2/1 - deliberated for 2 hours, on Day 2 Friday 5/2/1 deliberated for 5 1/2 hours.... ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro