Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is one of three benches along that path... I think I know which one it is...
Ive no idea which bench it is or which bench you rekon it is , but if i were PR and i was concocting a fake alibi about sitting on a bench and the police asked me which bench it was id just say the first bench we got to , as being all lies id have no idea if there was multiple bench options and it could just be the police trying to trip me up. So im guessing the first bench youd reach walking into the park.

Ive no idea which bench it is or which bench you rekon it is , but if i were PR and i was concocting a fake alibi about sitting on a bench and the police asked me which bench it was id just say the first bench we got to , as being all lies id have no idea if there was multiple bench options and it could just be the police trying to trip me up. So im guessing the first bench youd reach walking into the park.

"The first bench you came to you say? Was it to the left or the right of the path as you came to it?"

a 50% chance of getting caught in a lie...

Incidentally - do we have any TIDAL information for the night/time in question?

Do we know how high the river was, at what stage tide it was? i.e. was the river still or fast flowing?

If it was high and fast flowing, then yes perhaps a boy would be washed far downstream without getting snared. But any other way, there are so many twists and turns in that river, and it has such extremes of tides, that other than full and fast, I think she would have been found by now.

I posted that back in thread five here

UK - UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen getting into taxi outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #5 *ARREST*

"The first bench you came to you say? Was it to the left or the right of the path as you came to it?"

a 50% chance of getting caught in a lie...
Good point , id guess on the left. But was it the first bench ?
Heres an article someone posted about mobile phones and how accurate they are giving your location (not accurate or reliable in a nutshell).
What Your Cell Phone Can’t Tell the Police
12 midnight isnt that late but still most people would be asleep oblivious to whatevers going on outside, thats my experience , maybe hulls different.
Edit - i meant right , confused my left with my right , id say bench was on my right.

Incidentally - do we have any TIDAL information for the night/time in question?

Do we know how high the river was, at what stage tide it was? i.e. was the river still or fast flowing?

If it was high and fast flowing, then yes perhaps a boy would be washed far downstream without getting snared. But any other way, there are so many twists and turns in that river, and it has such extremes of tides, that other than full and fast, I think she would have been found by now.

Someone mention my name ? Here you are :

Hull (Albert Dock) Tide Times | Tide Times
Tide Calendar for Hull (Albert Dock) 1st Feb 2019

Tide Times
Hi/Lo Time Height
High Tide 03:41 (6.23m)
Low Tide 10:05 (2.05m)
High Tide 16:01 (6.46m)
Low Tide 22:43 (2.00m)
The Hull (Albert Dock) tide times are adjusted for British Summer Time where applicable.

Would the sniffer dog have detected Libby's trace in his house?

Strontium69, Today

Would certainly track any decomposition and blood and if she were there alive but hidden. Not sure about detection if she’d been there previously alive and uninjured unless clothing/bedding had been in contact with her and remained unwashed. Not sure if Charlie’s training has included detecting remains under water which is another thing victim discovery dogs can be trained to do.

I asked this before and not sure had answer. Anyone?

Why are or have the police been so focussed on Oak Park? There must be more they know that they are not divulging.

Joelle88Member

Hi, just joined today. Live in the Newland area of Hull.
I saw Pawel in the courtroom and he was emotionless. No shaking hands, no sweating, nothing.

Hi J! Our local reporter! Just catching up here, but will you be attending his his hearing? Did you have any thoughts on him? Obviously related only to charges...
Haha! I doubt I’ll be at the next hearing. It was so embarrassing when the security guard asked if I was family/friend or reporter and I had the tell them I was just being nosey. I could tell by his face that he thought I was a bit weird, although their was a handful of other members of the public in the courtroom.

I expected him to come out looking like an exhausted, nervous wreck, but was quite shocked at how calm and collected he was. The police must have really had their work cut out in that interview room.

A car sat in a tenfoot at midnight is going to get clocked, it would look like it was casing the backways. We're back to the make/model of his car! How quiet is it? I had heard there were cars that were so quiet they added audio noise so that pedestrians could hear them coming!

It's primarily electric and hybrid cars where some countries are looking at legislation to introduce warnings as they are difficult to hear at low speeds.

However, some new combustion engine cars are also quiet, but that's not going to apply to the Astra(s!) we've discussed.

Wondering if police have some kind of evidence that shows PR was in the park and went directly home from there, meaning if he still had Libby, she must be in there?

Haha! I doubt I’ll be at the next hearing. It was so embarrassing when the security guard asked if I was family/friend or reporter and I had the tell them I was just being nosey. I could tell by his face that he thought I was a bit weird, although their was a handful of other members of the public in the courtroom.

I expected him to come out looking like an exhausted, nervous wreck, but was quite shocked at how calm and collected he was. The police must have really had their work cut out in that interview room.

I love this!! :D

You go to the hearing good girl, don't you worry about them! They're there to do their job. There's always general public at court cases!! Nothing to be ashamed of. Tell them you're a trainee reporter, you are. . ours :D:D:D

<modsnip>

Hmm, his demeanour sounds like cocky and assured? Even if innocent, I think anyone appearing in court would naturally have some degree of anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people thinking that it's PR in the Haworth Street CCTV? I'm really not sure.

Also why was this leaked to ITV? Was a police thing or as the owner leaked it?

It's primarily electric and hybrid cars where some countries are looking at legislation to introduce warnings as they are difficult to hear at low speeds.

However, some new combustion engine cars are also quiet, but that's not going to apply to the Astra(s!) we've discussed.

I've got a hybrid car and it's ridiculously quiet.

There is a button you can press that mimics engine noise for when you are in pedestrian areas but I leave it on all the time to be on the safe side.

It makes kind of a whirring noise.

Don't think an older Astra would be discreet though.

Are people thinking that it's PR in the Haworth Street CCTV? I'm really not sure.

Also why was this leaked to ITV? Was a police thing or as the owner leaked it?

The owner of the footage gave it to the police and ITV the same day I think.

The police asked ITV not to release it for a few days, it only became public once PR was arrested.

I'd bet my house that it is him in the footage.

I love this!! :D

You go to the hearing good girl, don't you worry about them! They're there to do their job. There's always general public at court cases!! Nothing to be ashamed of. Tell them you're a trainee reporter, you are. . ours :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwanyin2#