Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had another look on the slowest speed setting and after the first leg gets in the car, it looks like there is a skirt line and then she brings the other leg in..
All i can see is random noise i can see Pr quite clearly (if it is him though)

Something on my mind, wondered if locals or someone more knowledgeable can help...if you were to walk towards Oak Road Playing Fields, from the entrance featured in the latest CCTV of running guy, 10 minute bike guy and unidentified duo, would you walk past a gatekeepers house?
The Park Warden’s cabin/office is located to the left side of the car park before you enter the park gates. The people on the cctv would have walked near the back of the cabin.

Attachments

• A959BC92-9F42-446E-9493-FF10A4BF79CD.jpeg
    A959BC92-9F42-446E-9493-FF10A4BF79CD.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Thanks @Joolz1975 and @Chester for explaining the rudiments of the British justice system to @Inspecthernightly ; saved me a job.

Sterling work @Joelle88; those are different wheel trims imo, the CCTV astra’s were 5 spoke alloys with circles between the spokes.Tonight’s Astra looks like plastic hub caps covering a bog standard steel wheel which is black. Alloys don’t need hubcaps as the wheel that is surrounded by tyre is decorative enough.

Thanks @Joolz1975 and @Chester for explaining the rudiments of the British justice system to @Inspecthernightly ; saved me a job.

Sterling work @Joelle88; those are different wheel trims imo, the CCTV astra’s were 5 spoke alloys with circles between the spokes.Tonight’s Astra looks like plastic hub caps covering a bog standard steel wheel which is black. Alloys don’t need hubcaps as the wheel that is surrounded by tyre is decorative enough.

Incorrect. They are special edition alloy wheels fitted to the breeze plus model in the astra range. Not wheel trims over steelies. Please don't guess on these details.

I wonder if there are any wide-bore covered/buried
culverts or drains running across the park and into the river, sometimes only visible at lower tides, and having inspection hatches in the park which could be anywhere and overgrown.

I'm not local so haven't seen this in person but there is a "drain" marked on the OS map following the Croda/park boundary, which then travels south of the pond. It looks like a ditch to me from satellite images, as you can vaguely trace the line - but a local might be able to confirm what it's actually like and how/whether it connects to Barmston Drain/River Hull.

(Apologies for repetition - I know I've posted this a couple of times before but just responding to this specific Q.)

Attachments

• DE0CCF8F-952B-43EC-BFC1-CEB63B11C240.png
    DE0CCF8F-952B-43EC-BFC1-CEB63B11C240.png
    568.8 KB · Views: 11
I'm here, those alloy wheels are fitted to the Astra Breeze Plus model, that car is a different vehicle to PR's SXi.

Did you spot the Vauxhall logo-light in the night sky?

I'm here, those alloy wheels are fitted to the Astra Breeze Plus model, that car is a different vehicle to PR's SXi.

Damn you’re good!! Did you hear anymore from LE on this case Nick? After your initial discussions and offer to assist?

I'm not local so haven't seen this in person but there is a "drain" marked on the OS map following the Croda/park boundary, which then travels south of the pond. It looks like a ditch to me from satellite images, as you can vaguely trace the line - but a local might be able to confirm what it's actually like and how/whether it connects to Barmston Drain/River Hull.

(Apologies for repetition - I know I've posted this a couple of times before but just responding to this specific Q.)

I've tried to get close to the end of it on google streetview, and it seems to stop or start inside the park gates. Strontium will know if it can be seen or accessed I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member