Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #12 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's related but a body has been found on the Grimsby side of the Humber (40 min drive from Hull)

Updates as body found in Humber and taken to Grimsby by lifeboat Grimsby Live have mentioned her in the article but I'm not sure if that's just get the clicks.

They say it's too early to tell gender or identification, suggesting there may be a degree of decomposition. Although there have been some suicides from the Humber bridge where no bodies have been found, so it might be nothing to do with Libby.

Coroner to lead inquiry
The Coroner in Grimsby and North Lincolnshire will take the lead in the investigation and seek to confirm the identity of the body. It is likely a post-mortem examination will be carried out to try to establish the identity and also discover how the individual died. Police will gather evidence on behalf of the Coroner

He has been charged with possession of a stolen phone so it is possible he has access to other phones other than his own that police dont know about

I fear that he may have attacked Libby in the park, accidently (probably) killing her, turned off his known phone in the park to give himself an alibi and used a back up phone that the police have not traced so he could travel out of Hull with her body in a different vehicle to his, the last ping traces of his known phone aren’t necessarily his last location with Libby

I am 90% certain he had a spare phone which he has probably dumped somewhere, and access to another vehicle

The park just feels like a red herring to me, I doubt she is buried there or that she was thrown in the river
Though if he killed her in the park or harmed her there, why risk moving her from the park where he could be seen doing so by anyone out at that time or cctv? If you have a park of that size and a river, would it not be more logical to leave her there rather than move her?

Maybe that’s why they need the other four on cctv to confirm they didn’t see anything. Another thought imho is he might try and say, I took her to the park, she was consenting, had a cigarette at the bench and left her there - what she did next was up to her...(unlikely imho but he might use her vulnerability in this way, and how can the police disprove this?)

I have been studying the CCTV footage of the man and the car from around the corner where Libby was last seen on Harworth st. I have been looking at the shape of the car and the lights and I think it is a Hyundai coupe of some sort.

Quite possibly the car Libby was taken away in. Not sure of the colour but I think it is dark shade of some sort.

...any ideas?

"There are currently three active missing persons investigations being conducted by Humberside Police; Hull student Libby Squire, who was last seen on a night out in Hull on February 1, and two men who jumped from the Humber Bridge at almost the same time in late December, Sam Conlin, from Hull and a well-known musician and family man from Grimsby who was in his 40s."

Link in previous post

What about Renata? Not saying the body will be her, but is she no longer an active misper investigation?

I have been studying the CCTV footage of the man and the car from around the corner where Libby was last seen on Harworth st. I have been looking at the shape of the car and the lights and I think it is a Hyundai coupe of some sort.

Quite possibly the car Libby was taken away in. Not sure of the colour but I think it is dark shade of some sort.

...any ideas?

You should catch up.

...any ideas?

The car LS was suspected of getting in is a silver 5 door Astra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95