Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole suicide thing is extremely distasteful, imho should not even be discussed at all

Let the police and coroner do their job and establish cause of death
Imo suicide is still an option and has not been ruled in or out and the same with murder , until we get to the autopsy report i would not like to rule anything in or out!

We've expected this news since last night and been sure for a long time that Libby was no longer with us. I'm still crying though. Someone pass the tissues and put the kettle on please.

RIP Libby, we'll keep fighting for you darling girl.
Agreed. I feel tearful at this news, despite fully expecting it. It's just so awful for her family and I'm thinking about how she had her whole life ahead of her.

Sad news this latest.
Please remember that speculation abounds. Scroll and Roll and Ignore are your friends
Just bumping this important post;

BBM
admin note:
These type of cases are emotional and tensions build when the victim cannot be found. Keep the discussion civil and respectful or face the loss of posting privileges. FYI Mods have the capability of issuing (individual member) thread reply bans which can be temporary (days, week, etc.) or permanent.

If you are particularly bothered by posts you have the ability to place a member on your ignore list. You will not be able to see their responses but will be able to see when someone quotes them.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members