Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw it on the BBC news website and ran right here before I read the whole article!

I hope there's enough evidence for the trial!

Bound to be. The humberside police force have spent nearly six months on the investigation. With the state of police funding, they must clearly feel they have a strong chance of a conviction.

I and many others always suspected Pawel Relowicz to have had some role in her disappearance due to his strange sexual behaviours beforehand and his string of historical indecency.

Should he be found guilty I'd say he will be in for a 16-24 year jail sentence. It would be I hope a fixed pathway with no chance of early release. Lets see what happens next at court.

I remember during his recent trial, PR stated that he wished to return to Poland 'as soon as possible'. All of us here knew exactly why that was. With any luck, it will be a long, long time until he has that freedom.

YESSS!

Thank goodness they have enough evidence - and that poor Libby wasn't lost to the sea, or else this day might never have come.
Thoughts and love to Libby's family today as always - and to dear Libby... RIP now darling girl, finally justice can be done

Good news P.R has finaly been charged, hopefully the appropriate sentence will be metered out if found guilty. Personaly i think jail is a easy option. He took libbys life so however much the doo gooders moan i think capital punishment of some sort should be brought back for crimes of this magnitude. JMO.

Should he be found guilty I'd say he will be in for a 16-24 year jail sentence. It would be I hope a fixed pathway with no chance of early release. Lets see what happens next at court.
If he's found guilty he will get a life sentence. There are no options, that is the sentence for murder.
The judge lays down a minimum time to be served before the prisoner can apply for parole. Perhaps that's what you are thinking of? Even then there is never a guarantee that parole will be granted.

Guys ...we are finally getting to the finishing line... something we though may no longer happen. Well done to Humberside Police for securing enough evidence to get a charge. Thanks to all of you Websleughters for meticulous following up of the case details. And well done to those who predicted this exact development loong time before it happened.

Needless to say I feel deep sadness for Libby and her family right now. Its unimaginably cruel for them to lose her like this...all i can say is RIP dear Libby and may justice be served :.(((

If he's found guilty he will get a life sentence. There are no options, that is the sentence for murder.
The judge lays down a minimum time to be served before the prisoner can apply for parole. Perhaps that's what you are thinking of? Even then there is never a guarantee that parole will be granted.

Won't it run concurrently with his existing sentence though?

I wonder what he will plead this time. Curious as to what will come out between now and trial as to what else the police have on him that the public weren't made aware of.

Hope one of our sleuths will be in court in Hull?

Won't it run concurrently with his existing sentence though?

I don't believe so. As they're two different crimes at different times and involving different people then I don't think there's any reason for the sentences to run concurrently. Concurrent sentences are usually for crimes that are committed in proximity to each other and tried on the same evidence. So, for a stupid example, if you broke into a shop, then stole a can of beans and a packet of loo rolls, then the break-in and the theft would all be part of the same crime and if there were separate charges with convictions then the sentences could be served concurrently. But if you broke into a shop in January, and then you broke into a car and stole that in July, then I think they would be separate crimes with consecutive sentences, which I believe is PR got such a long sentence that has him currently in prison.

I wonder what he will plead this time. Curious as to what will come out between now and trial as to what else the police have on him that the public weren't made aware of.

Hope one of our sleuths will be in court in Hull?

Nothing should come out between now and any trial as that would allow his defence to question whether his trial is fair.

I’m pretty sure he’ll plead not guilty as he did with the lesser crimes until there was incontrovertible evidence for some of them. Even if the police have strong evidence, I’m sure he’ll go for trial with the hope his defence can create doubt within the jury and he isn’t convicted.

I hope any trial gets somewhere in finding the truth of what happened to Libby. It’s all too horrendous for her family & nothing will bring her back but it’s arguably worse to not know I think.

I wonder if it's possible that the defence will attempt to get the trial location changed due to the amount of press PR has received making it hard to find a neutral jury in Hull?

Does that happen very often in the UK for such a request to be made?

I wonder if it's possible that the defence will attempt to get the trial location changed due to the amount of press PR has received making it hard to find a neutral jury in Hull?

Does that happen very often in the UK for such a request to be made?

I'm sure they will, his last court appearance was in Sheffield for the same reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member