UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10:36
BREAKING: Trial will not sit today
Three jurors have been unable to make court today due to adverse weather after snow fell across South Yorkshire.

Jurors have been told tomorrow they will be notified in good time if the situation is the same.

Justice Lambert told them: “I’m sorry and have a safe journey home. Unless you hear anything on the contrary please return to court tomorrow.”

Libby Squire murder trial as Pawel Relowicz branded 'sex predator'

Oh no!

Firstly congratulations! I hope you and baby are well and sound :)

And to the point now I agree with everything you say above.

IMOO he was escalating rapidly and based on his actions after he returned home having left Libby in the playing fields it seems to me that his twisted apetite did not even temporarily decrease...rather the opposite! We know shortly after he went on to masturbate in the street and he visited some *advertiser censored* sites...all in all that to me looks like he got unleashed that night and remorse did not even cross his mind! MOO again of course.

What I am trying to say is IMOO this guy, had he not been caught, would have soon be out looking for next victim. Thats what I think.
I think so to IMOO. I think the prowling and early visit to the park suggest he'd decided where to go. I think he was ready. I think my child's friends were very lucky to be out when he broke in a few days before. I think if Libby hadn't been there that night someone would still have been harmed. All just my opinions.

As for his wife - there is no way she wouldn't have known he was out but I doubt very much she knew why. I do wonder if she had suspicions afterwards tho. I wonder about the odd newspaper interviews with his mother just afterwards that went beyond the usual tabloid nonsense

One last link, I found another one that links hypersexuality (and hyposexuality) with ADHD Effects of ADHD on Sexuality
Thanks for these! I had no idea ADHD could be connected to hypersexuality but it does make sense that he may have some kind of underlying health condition/compulsion (not that it excuses in way what he has possibly done)

I think so to IMOO. I think the prowling and early visit to the park suggest he'd decided where to go. I think he was ready. I think my child's friends were very lucky to be out when he broke in a few days before. I think if Libby hadn't been there that night someone would still have been harmed. All just my opinions.

As for his wife - there is no way she wouldn't have known he was out but I doubt very much she knew why. I do wonder if she had suspicions afterwards tho. I wonder about the odd newspaper interviews with his mother just afterwards that went beyond the usual tabloid nonsense
I agree with you

I have to say I've been thinking along the lines of a few things: Sex addict, obsessive (possibly obsessive compulsive, like you say) and having an extremely low Dopamine levels that needed something to lift them up. Could be many reasons for this but I know people ADHD traditionally have low dopamine levels. Could his offending be planned (as shown so far in court) combined with an impulisive nature (perhaps ADHD) and that is where he slips up? JMO MOO

This link is interesting. Will the defence offer that he was an untreated sex addict? JMO MOO
Sexual addiction, desire and dopamine hits
I think that would have gone down better had he pleaded guilty.

I wonder if his GP will be called up to give evidence. He was signed off with depression a few days before he attacked libby. It would be interesting to hear what he told the GP.

With regards to his wife - IMO he was likely abusive towards her in some way. Its possible she was cohesively controlled by him, which would explain how he appears to be able to come and go from the house and store his trophies at home without fear of her finding and questioning him. I could be wrong though Ted Bundys girlfriend said he was loving and caring towards her.

It is a great pity that none of the 'good samaritans' who saw her crying and stumbling around on the icy ground, obviously not fully in control and not dressed for the freezing cold night, didn't hang around and phone the police to express concern about a lone young girl in such a state. Okay, she was refusing their help, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have acted.
Maybe something for all of us to reflect on should we ever come across such a incident.
Actually we don't know whether anyone called the police. I seem to remember there were rumours at the time that the police were called but either didn't respond, or only drove by some time later, too late. But let's be realistic, the police have enough to do with actual crime. Some towns have groups of volunteers who go out at night to assist clubbers who are incapacitated. A shame there wasn't such an organisation in Hull.

I wonder if his GP will be called up to give evidence. He was signed off with depression a few days before he attacked libby. It would be interesting to hear what he told the GP.

With regards to his wife - IMO he was likely abusive towards her in some way. Its possible she was cohesively controlled by him, which would explain how he appears to be able to come and go from the house and store his trophies at home without fear of her finding and questioning him. I could be wrong though Ted Bundys girlfriend said he was loving and caring towards her.

Regarding - the time in which Pawel could've carried out the rape and murder and his 'daily man' double life.

Can't believe it's been nearly 5 years since Paige Doherty was murdered by John Leathem! But, that was another case where a man who was a respected businessman, liked by many locals and appeared to be a loving husband and father killed Paige within minutes of her walking into his deli one morning. To this day, it's still a mystery as to exactly what happened and why.

Can't believe it's been nearly 5 years since Paige Doherty was murdered by John Leathem! But, that was another case where a man who was a respected businessman, liked by many locals and appeared to be a loving husband and father killed Paige within minutes of her walking into his deli one morning. To this day, it's still a mystery as to exactly what happened and why.

Another case we were both on! But you are right, the timing was equally tight in Paiges case

I hadn't realised 'depression' was the reason he was signed off work. And he was due back at work the very next day, wasn't he?

timing was tight but he stabbed her .it is quite fast death ,sometimes one stab is enough to kill someone
in Libby case she didn't have any visible injury
he had 7 and half minutes to walk with her to suitable location, undress her ,undress himself (fighting with her) , rape her, kill her (suffocate?),and run back to car ...
really? sound very strange for me very tight
if she would have broken bones in her scull or throat or stabbing wounds fine I would accept it could happened pretty quick but it is not the case in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro