GUILTY UK - Lindsay Birbeck, 47, teaching asst, found deceased, Accrington, 12 Aug 2019 *teen arrested* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Price is captured on CCTV crossing over Burnley Road. He had his hood up, tracksuit top partially unzipped and appeared to be bare chested. The cord from his tracksuit bottoms also appeared to be undone and he had 'wet knees'.

:(

I believe Zoe did see Price. Descriptions of height and age by witnesses are notoriously unreliable.

The description of his grey tracksuit, hood up and hands in pockets are sufficient for me to believe there were not two people with those characteristics hanging around the Coppice on that day at that time.

There was no evidence of another person, even with all the unpublished investigation the police will have done to rule it out.

If there had been any doubt about the police efforts to rule out other possible suspects in the area then the defence would have jumped all over it.
OH, I believe e 100% it was him that did this awful crime.

I was just saying that he has some mental deficits and is autistic, so those may be mitigating factors.
But I would give him a life sentence because he is a very dangerous person to be on the streets.

Thank you to everyone who provided updates and for all the expertise and knowledge that has been applied. You have also been very welcoming and provided a great platform allowing for those of us with little criminal and legal knowledge to input, without shooting us down, which has been refreshing. I wish it was better circumstances in which we had all met. I will be interested to look in to the Libby Squire case.
RIP Lindsay Birbeck and may her family finally be able to start their healing process xx

Could someone please send me a link to the further assaults that happened in and around Accrington.. the evofits are on here. I can find the one from 2018 but not the one with the evofit with a good and glasses on... TIA

Could someone please send me a link to the further assaults that happened in and around Accrington.. the evofits are on here. I can find the one from 2018 but not the one with the evofit with a good and glasses on... TIA

It should be in the previous thread Emma...I’ve also got it somewhere in my files, will have a check for you

Hi. I am so glad I joined instead of just reading your threads I have really enjoyed your input. Does everyone just follow UK cases. I am going to follow Libby’s & have tried to follow. Claudius but do not know enough re initials etc mentioned.

Personally I follow cases from anywhere. Not just UK ones. It's time consuming trying to keep up with a lot though!

Hi. I am so glad I joined instead of just reading your threads I have really enjoyed your input. Does everyone just follow UK cases. I am going to follow Libby’s & have tried to follow. Claudius but do not know enough re initials etc mentioned.

I don't follow that many cases, too little time, but it tends to be predominantly UK ones. Can be frustrating sometimes as we often don't get the coverage and reporting on UK trials in the same way that they do in the US.

Re Claudia's case - ask one of the regulars on the thread - am sure they will be happy to translate the initials for you.

Thank you to everyone who provided updates and for all the expertise and knowledge that has been applied. You have also been very welcoming and provided a great platform allowing for those of us with little criminal and legal knowledge to input, without shooting us down, which has been refreshing. I wish it was better circumstances in which we had all met. I will be interested to look in to the Libby Squire case.
RIP Lindsay Birbeck and may her family finally be able to start their healing process xx

And many thanks to you @Roostercat for all your extremely helpful local knowledge, including your on the spot investigating on one of the hottest days of the year - much appreciated

I don't follow that many cases, too little time, but it tends to be predominantly UK ones. Can be frustrating sometimes as we often don't get the coverage and reporting on UK trials in the same way that they do in the US.

Re Claudia's case - ask one of the regulars on the thread - am sure they will be happy to translate the initials for you.

The Claudia thread is very complicated.HKP has been following it more closely than me so could probably help you.I find it confusing and very clique,so only check it occasionally.

The Claudia thread is very complicated.HKP has been following it more closely than me so could probably help you.I find it confusing and very clique,so only check it occasionally.
hkp sorry not sure who this is

Thank you do you mean on Claudius thread ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back