GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

StillDiggin

Reaction score
Body of five-year-old child found in south Wales river

A body of a 5 year old child has been found in a river yesterday. Today We have 3 arrests.

#UPDATE | We can confirm that following reports of concerns for a missing five year old boy in #Sarn #Bridgend and the subsequent finding of the body in the Ogmore River near Pandy Park, three people have been arrested.

A 39-year-old man, 30-year-old woman and 13-year-old boy, all from the Bridgend area, have been arrested on suspicion of murder. We are not looking for anyone else in relation to this incident.

Anyone who has any information in relation to the incident can contact the Major Crime Team directly via this portal link Public Portal or alternatively via one of the following means quoting reference number 2100268674.

• Go to: Provide more information to be added to a crime report
• Send us a private message on Facebook/Twitter
• Via email: SWP101@south-wales.police.uk
• Phone: 101
Man, woman and boy, 13, arrested over death of five-year-old in Bridgend

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
But that’s just rent. Still council tax (even reduced), food, utilities, internet and phone, clothes and school uniform. Living costs quickly mount up.

I understood what you meant by ‘bills and living costs’. I just don’t think it’s unreasonable to point out that £1k is an adequate amount of money to meet those costs, though. Particularly, as another poster pointed out, there are people in work who struggle with less.

Whether that’s an issue with the employers who don’t pay decent wages whilst dodging taxes, or the Government for facilitating that, is not a debate for a thread about a child’s murder, but the family’s lifestyle is open to observation and speculation.

@mrazda71
“It's the difference between an opinion based on lived experience (I have a disabled daughter who suffered a Stroke at 13 so definitely not 'milking it or playing the system' ) and I know someone/I heard/ so and so down the road says ...”
What do you mean? I am living the experience.

@mrazda71
“It's the difference between an opinion based on lived experience (I have a disabled daughter who suffered a Stroke at 13 so definitely not 'milking it or playing the system' ) and I know someone/I heard/ so and so down the road says ...”

Yes, that's what I was pointing out ... lots of people here have an opinion but the only ones that really know just difficult it is to get disability benefits are people who have had to actually do it themselves.

Some people think because they heard so and so is faking a bad back to get PIP that that's the truth and it most often isn’t.

You and I both know that it's an invasive, accusatory jumping through hoops marathon to get help not a 'okay we'll take your word for it, here's PIP/DLA'

Yes, that's what I was pointing out ... lots of people here have an opinion but the only ones that really know just difficult it is to get disability benefits are people who have had to actually do it themselves.

Some people think because they heard so and so is faking a bad back to get PIP that that's the truth and it most often isn’t.

You and I both know that it's an invasive, accusatory jumping through hoops marathon to get help not a 'okay we'll take your word for it, here's PIP/DLA'
I get it.
But in the reports it was stated that the doctors didn't find anything to support her claims of such physical problems.

@mrazda71
Sorry to hear about your daughter. I don't think that any of the posters on here were suggesting that your daughter is 'milking it'
IMO what they were stating was that the amount that AW has to live on is manageable, she would also be entitled to free dental treatment, prescriptions, etc and that there are working people who have to manage on the same amount or less, they also have work related costs such as travel expenses.

Had to Google fnd, it does sound like her symptoms. I have a special interest in the epilepsy claims as on my dad's side of the family 1 in 3 of them have either epilepsy or a history of seizures. Of the ones diagnosed it has been through a test in hospital, I think it has to be carried out within an hour of the seizure so I presume AW was tested like that and epilepsy was ruled out.

Coincidentally I have been prescribed an epilepsy medication although I don't have epilepsy or seizures but it is a different one from those prescribed to AW. It does have a warning re operating machinery etc and I have found that if I take it in the morning I need a sleep in the afternoon. It also affects my memory. I was prescribed it for nerve pain and it works by slowing down the nerve impulses and I have found that it slows down my thinking processes too. I don't know if all epilepsy medications do that or the ones prescribed to AW or even if they have the same effect on everyone.

I have no doubt JC and the youth dumped Logan’s body right straight into that cold river without a second thought. We’ve heard of the cruelty that child endured repeatedly. They tried to make things appear that Logan was kidnapped and murdered. AW waited for Logan to pass (heard last breath) alerted the guys that it was “time” and off they went.
Im going to assume the ripped up pj top also goes along with their plot somehow. I think it was torn up as another act of aggression toward Logan. If it was taken out on their second trip, then this was likely more effort to make him appear murdered/abducted. I suspect the second time they went out it was to check over the area where Logan’s body was dumped. Just making sure they didn’t forget anything and what not. All my opinion. I’ve been quietly following along with you all. Such a lovely group of posters. Very much appreciated.
We keep hearing stories being repeated and start to take them as facts. I have to keep reminding myself what liars they are.

Just a thought, AW and JC had separate tenancies, yet by all accounts they were living together as a family. That set up alone could point to their capacity for dishonesty and deceit ie. Separate addresses, separate benefit claims. If so, AW will have been claiming benefits as a lone parent. JC as a single adult and possibly receiving payment from the local authority for caring for the youth. Two lots of rent paid, one house sitting empty.

IMO, this is a couple who lived for their own interests, who took, took, took from society and didn’t stop until they had taken Logan’s life. Even their refusal to admit their guilt is costing a public fortune as this trial goes on and we listen to their lies. They deserve absolutely no sympathy IMO, regardless of their medical or trauma history.

Just a thought, AW and JC had separate tenancies, yet by all accounts they were living together as a family. That set up alone could point to their capacity for dishonesty and deceit ie. Separate addresses, separate benefit claims. If so, AW will have been claiming benefits as a lone parent. JC as a single adult and possibly receiving payment from the local authority for caring for the youth. Two lots of rent paid, one house sitting empty.

IMO, this is a couple who lived for their own interests, who took, took, took from society and didn’t stop until they had taken Logan’s life. Even their refusal to admit their guilt is costing a public fortune as this trial goes on and we listen to their lies. They deserve absolutely no sympathy IMO, regardless of their medical or trauma history.
Absolutely!
They have no shame.
By the way, you would make an excellent Prosecution lawyer!

Absolutely!
They have no shame.
By the way, you would make an excellent Prosecution lawyer!

Thank you, I don’t think I could manage the stress lol. I work in children’s social services so often mentally draw on national assessment tools when I participate on here. Every day is a learning day, especially on Websleuths!

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I don't think that any of the posters on here were suggesting that your daughter is 'milking it'
IMO what they were stating was that the amount that AW has to live on is manageable, she would also be entitled to free dental treatment, prescriptions, etc and that there are working people who have to manage on the same amount or less, they also have work related costs such as travel expenses.

I know, I didn't say they were but thought this and other threads, some posters spit bile about people 'on benefits' or make unkind judgments on people in domestic violence situations for example and yes, they think they're JUST talking about an accused but anyone hear, in those same situations can't help but feel a pang when reading ...

I'm sure the writers would say 'oh no, we don't mean you' but yes, you do.

Re Logan's curls

I once had a pupil (7 year old boy) with longish curls.
He looked as pretty as a picture, a little angel/goldilocks.

One day he came to school and I didn't recognize him, his head was nearly shaven.
When he saw my shock, he said proudly:
"I am a BOY, not a GIRL!".
Well, I nodded and praised his new "hairdo".

I even believe it might have been Logan's idea to shave the curls.

Re Logan's curls

I once had a pupil (7 year old boy) with longish curls.
He looked as pretty as a picture, a little angel/goldilocks.

One day he came to school and I didn't recognize him, his head was nearly shaven.
When he saw my shock, he said proudly:
"I am a BOY, not a GIRL!".
Well, I nodded and praised his new "hairdo".

I even believe it might have been Logan's idea to shave the curls.

I could buy that except that in that situation I think AW (and most mums) would have been sad to see the curls come off and her testimony would reflect that, instead of focusing on his 'sweaty' head and saying 'well, my mum liked his hair'.

I agree the hair is likely to have been a casualty of someone's ideas about manliness, but I don't think they were Logan's.

JMO

I could buy that except that in that situation I think AW (and most mums) would have been sad to see the curls come off and her testimony would reflect that, instead of focusing on his 'sweaty' head and saying 'well, my mum liked his hair'.

I agree the hair is likely to have been a casualty of someone's ideas about manliness, but I don't think they were Logan's.

JMO
Who knows?
He might have been ridiculed as a "little girl".
Or he might have wanted to resemble the youth and JC.
We don't know.

I can’t imagine a five year old would be ridiculed for having curly hair. Where are we getting the idea that Logan had his head shaved anyway? Did I miss that?
And I can't imagine a five year old would be murdered in his home.
He was ridiculed in this household for many things, bullied for many reasons.
And eventually killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member