GUILTY UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the descriptions of the ‘missing/murdered children’ videos AW’s phone played through the night of Logan’s death, I think I’ve found the exact cases.

Interesting how the cases are all from circa 2016 … If I recall correctly from trial summary upthread, AW claims she watched them because these kind of cases are all over the news right now. But she also claims she didn’t watch them at all as she was asleep o_O

MOO.

From the descriptions of the ‘missing/murdered children’ videos AW’s phone played through the night of Logan’s death, I think I’ve found the exact cases.

Interesting how the cases are all from circa 2016 … If I recall correctly from trial summary upthread, AW claims she watched them because these kind of cases are all over the news right now. But she also claims she didn’t watch them at all as she was asleep o_O

MOO.

They're very specific.
I wonder what words were put into Google Search for those articles to appear and also if forensics were able to tell?

'shaking infant'.........'abducted from bed'..........'missing child'?

I can’t imagine a five year old would be ridiculed for having curly hair. Where are we getting the idea that Logan had his head shaved anyway? Did I miss that?

It's not an 'idea'.........it's a fact.

Mystery man seen near river in which Logan Williamson, 5, found dead 1hr later

Ms Rees said: “You shaved his head so he looked liked John Cole.” Williamson said: “And his dad, he wanted to look like everybody…. I used to have the underneath of my hair shaved. He looked up to [Cole], he was desperate for a father figure.”

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies

Last edited:
They're very specific.
I wonder what words were put into Google Search for those articles to appear and also if forensics were able to tell?

'shaking infant'.........'abducted from bed'..........'missing child'?

When you put it like that, it's very damning imo. You'd think the search history would be easily accessible forensically but I don't think it came up in the prosecution, unless I've forgotten something (there's been such a volume of testimony to read I may well have).

MOO.

The Portland case is particularly interesting.........

"Schomaker said he believes the child was able to open a ground-floor entry door to venture into the outside. Schomaker said he planned to place a child-proofing device on the door"
Saturday.

"Earlier Saturday, a Portland police news release said the child's mother reported her son missing at about 6 a.m. Saturday, saying she awoke and found he was not in bed with her."

The child was brought to a hospital for exposure to cold temperatures and scratches from the bushes, Portland police said.

"This is a great reminder for all parents who have kids," Helfrich said. "Make sure you have child safety locks on your doors If you have adventurous kids, make sure you take care of those... this is one that could have ended very tragically."

Mother accused of murdering five-year-old son ‘never shed a real tear for him’

In another version of events, Ms Brooks said Williamson had told her Logan had fallen and hit his head so she had put him to bed and given him Calpol, and that he had
“wandered off of his own accord” because the lock on the front door was broken.

"Schomaker said he believes the child was able to open a ground-floor entry door to venture into the outside. Schomaker said he planned to place a child-proofing device on the door"
Saturday.

"Earlier Saturday, a Portland police news release said the child's mother reported her son missing at about 6 a.m. Saturday, saying she awoke and found he was not in bed with her."

The child was brought to a hospital for exposure to cold temperatures and scratches from the bushes, Portland police said.

"This is a great reminder for all parents who have kids," Helfrich said. "Make sure you have child safety locks on your doors If you have adventurous kids, make sure you take care of those... this is one that could have ended very tragically."

In another version of events, Ms Brooks said Williamson had told her Logan had fallen and hit his head so she had put him to bed and given him Calpol, and that he had

This also explains her comments about hypothermia.

Saturday.

AW once said that she watched criminal documentaries.

Didn't she know that in case of a child missing/murdered:

- parents are first suspects
- all digital data is thoroughly inspected
- there is no such thing as "deleted history" on a smartphone or computer.

Not to mention cctv.

Last edited:

Saturday.

It’s remarkably similar to the Portland case, also overlaps with the kidnapped child (she blamed a specific female IIRC)…wouldn’t be surprised, therefore, if they had shaken poor Logan too.

It’s remarkably similar to the Portland case, also overlaps with the kidnapped child (she blamed a specific female IIRC)…wouldn’t be surprised, therefore, if they had shaken poor Logan too.

I think all three of them had assaulted Logan in the days before his death so all of them colluded in the disposal of his body.

Just a thought, AW and JC had separate tenancies, yet by all accounts they were living together as a family. That set up alone could point to their capacity for dishonesty and deceit ie. Separate addresses, separate benefit claims. If so, AW will have been claiming benefits as a lone parent. JC as a single adult and possibly receiving payment from the local authority for caring for the youth. Two lots of rent paid, one house sitting empty.

IMO, this is a couple who lived for their own interests, who took, took, took from society and didn’t stop until they had taken Logan’s life. Even their refusal to admit their guilt is costing a public fortune as this trial goes on and we listen to their lies. They deserve absolutely no sympathy IMO, regardless of their medical or trauma history.
I agree. Most couples who are having money troubles will live together because it is much cheaper that way. But here we have them having two separate homes, separate utility bills, etc. It doesn't sound like they were under that much financial stress, IMO>

I know, I didn't say they were but thought this and other threads, some posters spit bile about people 'on benefits' or make unkind judgments on people in domestic violence situations for example and yes, they think they're JUST talking about an accused but anyone hear, in those same situations can't help but feel a pang when reading ...

I'm sure the writers would say 'oh no, we don't mean you' but yes, you do.

Personally, I don't have anything unkind to say about people in domestic violence situations, and their difficulties escaping them. I understand it is hard if not nearly impossible. My heart goes out to anyone being abused by their partner.

However, I WILL say unkind things about a parent that watches their child being battered, emotionally and physically, and chooses the relationship over the safety of their child. IN this particular case, AW had many chances to save that sweet little boy. But she wanted to save her fairytale perfect family scenario, with her new baby and her SAS Hero---even though it meant sacrificing g poor Logan. JMO

So yes, I will say unkind things about mothers who allow their boyfriends to punch and kick 5 yr olds and make them eat cold cereal on the floor while everyone else eats a hot takeout meal. She threw that baby to the wolves, IMO.

ETA: IMO, if someone stays with someone who is beating them or mistreating them, it is not my business if they choose to stay and try to work it out. I will gladly help them if they ask but it is up to them.

But it does become my business and everyone's business, if a child is being mistreated by the abuser as well. At that point the mother or father NEEDS to leave the relationship for the sake of the child. JMO

Last edited:
It's not an 'idea'.........it's a fact.

Mystery man seen near river in which Logan Williamson, 5, found dead 1hr later

Ms Rees said: “You shaved his head so he looked liked John Cole.” Williamson said: “And his dad, he wanted to look like everybody…. I used to have the underneath of my hair shaved. He looked up to [Cole], he was desperate for a father figure.”

Logan Mwangi murder trial latest as mum admits 'selfish' lies
Which is why I asked if I missed it! It’s a big thread. Lots of people miss things.

I agree. Most couples who are having money troubles will live together because it is much cheaper that way. But here we have them having two separate homes, separate utility bills, etc. It doesn't sound like they were under that much financial stress, IMO>
They would categorically have been better off in 2 separate houses though, assuming they were both on full benefits.

They would categorically have been better off in 2 separate houses though, assuming they were both on full benefits.
In other words they could bring in more money that way, even though it was not true that they needed two homes, since they spent every night together. So it is kind of dishonest, in a way?

In other words they could bring in more money that way, even though it was not true that they needed two homes, since they spent every night together. So it is kind of dishonest, in a way?
But, mind you, they were still not married.
In fact, they were living separately according to neighbours, astonished that they were engaged since he rarely came to the house.

It was only b/c of covid isolation that they stayed all together.

But I might have misunderstood.

Last edited:
Re the money / housing situation.

I'm fairly sure the ailments AW describe and the medications she on for them would entitle her to the highest rates of PIP for 'care' and 'mobility', if she applied for them. That would give her approx £600 p/m 'disregarded' income on top of all other benefits.

The problem with claiming those ailments, whilst pregnant, is wouldn't they mean she's not capable of caring for her baby and Logan? If she herself is claiming to need a high level of care then implicitly, so would her children need carers / nannies.

Re the family not living together

Two things - Overcrowding: no-one is now legally allowed to deliberately create an overcrowding situation in a social housing tenancy. The tenant is obliged not to do so. A female tenant having more babies can automatically create overcrowding and is a huge problem in terms of providing adequate social housing -but- that same female tenant cannot legally bring more people into the tenancy, such as JC and the Youth, especially as JC is not the father of Logan.

AW + JC + the baby could sleep in one room and that would *not* be considered overcrowding in terms of current legislation, in fact it would be expected. However, the Youth would be expected to have his own discrete bedroom. The Youth cannot share with Logan, despite being same gender, as they are not related. The Youth cannot sleep in the lounge in a house where he is not related to the main tenant and she has a child he is not related to. So... more reason why Logan is surplus to requirement. Or, rather, the Youth is surplus as he has no room and cannot be fitted in anywhere. Serious problem.

Benefits: Once AW & JC marry, presumably wanting to live together, or if they move in together, they would seriously affect one another's benefits claims and lose out on a lot of money. If JC is considered to be a 'working man' earning a wage, he would be expected to support AW and her family costs. She would keep her PIP. Maybe that's maybe why they wanted to ramp up her illnesses and PIP claim, then he could be her 'carer' too?

MOO.

But these weren't things Angharad had 'searched' for on Google or anywhere, we're they? ... they were (correct me if I'm wrong?) YouTube videos she'd 'watched' (not necessarily searched for) and on YouTube, it just shows you random videos be on what you've already watched or what other people also watched.

For example, if she watched Pimple popper videos, YouTube algorithm says 'here's what other PP watchers also watched' ...

Personally, I don't have anything unkind to say about people in domestic violence situations, and their difficulties escaping them. I understand it is hard if not nearly impossible. My heart goes out to anyone being abused by their partner.

However, I WILL say unkind things about a parent that watches their child being battered, emotionally and physically, and chooses the relationship over the safety of their child. IN this particular case, AW had many chances to save that sweet little boy. But she wanted to save her fairytale perfect family scenario, with her new baby and her SAS Hero---even though it meant sacrificing g poor Logan. JMO

So yes, I will say unkind things about mothers who allow their boyfriends to punch and kick 5 yr olds and make them eat cold cereal on the floor while everyone else eats a hot takeout meal. She threw that baby to the wolves, IMO.

ETA: IMO, if someone stays with someone who is beating them or mistreating them, it is not my business if they choose to stay and try to work it out. I will gladly help them if they ask but it is up to them.

But it does become my business and everyone's business, if a child is being mistreated by the abuser as well. At that point the mother or father NEEDS to leave the relationship for the sake of the child. JMO

You just proved my point. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member