GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One of the updates, he said he heard her moan when he left? Wasn't he insisting on not knowing whether she was alive then?

I don't think the hole in stomach has been mentioned before?
That immediately made me think of pregnancy again MOO
I was thinking of the ignitable fluids found "in" her body - unless that was a typo?

One of the updates, he said he heard her moan when he left? Wasn't he insisting on not knowing whether she was alive then?

I don't think the hole in stomach has been mentioned before?
That immediately made me think of pregnancy again MOO
Yes I'd not heard about that anywhere yet either. The more I hear about this case the more it sickens me. Couple of things I'll be mulling over are:

1. CJ gave him a fortnightly allowance (which in itself I find a bit odd) but also she would specify how he could spend it! It would be interesting if CJ testified her side because so far from what I've heard she sounds very controlling of SM.

The hole in the stomach ~ again either to hide more evidence (pregnancy maybe) or was where the fire originated from?

3. Alot of his story is not adding up; he admits to knowing havant thicket fairly well as he frequented it as a child yet claims he can't remember where he left louise.
He also says he punched her and left her there not knowing if she was ok, yet then says she was moaning.
4. Does anyone else think that Louise supposedly looking at *advertiser censored* on her phone would've been SM? He admitted to not having his own phone and using CJ phone at times. Maybe if Louise was drunk and passed out, he used her phone while she was unaware?

Yes to No 4....my first thought was that it was him looking at *advertiser censored* on Louises phone.

Also not believing the story of Louise only drinking one small rum all night.

Yes I believe she drank more than that too. £30 on just alcohol would be quite alot. Enough to get them all drunk I would think?

yes. Although I've got my doubts that that even happened, of course (her hitting him)

Me too,it just struck me that he has tried to put the blame on Louis e for starting some kind of altercation using a big stick and doesnt seem to realise the significance of it. I wonder if he realises he has subconsciously linked himself to the stick he claims he didnt insert.

So his wife gives him an allowance of 50 pounds every two weeks, she tells him out to spend it and he goes and buys 30 pnds of alcohol..did she tell him to do that?! I dont believe for one min Louise only had a bit of rum, also why were they drinking in the bedroom? And not sitting room...and yes im thinking louise has passed out and hes looked at *advertiser censored* on her phone. This case makes me feel so sick.

Snipped from SMs testimony today

Thursday May 7
Me and CJ were going to have a nice quiet drink and Louise was going to have a munch and watch some films,’ he said.

Friday May 8
I punched her face. I was angry for what she did the night before and just then. The first punch she was standing, the second time she went down.

What was it that Louise did that he was still so angry about the next day ?

Sounds like a parent - child relationship, very controlled IMO
So if he was not working in last 6 years what was the reason they told Hmrc and the council? Certain benefits are only paid if you work 16hrs and with council benefits I believe you need to prove you are actively searching for jobs? She got so much benefit altogether that was enough for both of them? MOO

I don't understand the money set up. She was getting ESA, could have been up to £113.00, if she was claiming she had some level of disability which prevented her from working.
But why was SM reliant on her and not claiming unemployment benefit for himself ? As you say, he would have to show he was searching for a job, but I doubt that would be too much of a problem for him, am sure he could present himself as not capable of doing the work, even if he were sent for interview.

14:49KEY EVENT
'You punched her repeatedly to the head', court is told
Continuing to run through events, Mr Newton-Price QC says:

You punched her repeatedly to the head and heard her bones crack, you saw she was bleeding., she fell to the floor and you carried on punching her on the floor so many times you cannot remember how many and you left her there?

Mays agrees with the prosecutor's statement.

Louise Smith murder trial updates as Shane Mays gives evidence

Clever prosecutor, this is the statement to clear any doubt in a juror's mind about manslaughter Vs murder. He couldn't help but agree with it at the end

Snipped from SMs testimony today

Thursday May 7
Me and CJ were going to have a nice quiet drink and Louise was going to have a munch and watch some films,’ he said.

Friday May 8
I punched her face. I was angry for what she did the night before and just then. The first punch she was standing, the second time she went down.

What was it that Louise did that he was still so angry about the next day ?
Yes, this is the first mention of something happening the night before isn't it? Obviously the super sleuthers on here (yourself included Alyce) have been speculating that something happened the night before to provoke SM

Yes to No 4....my first thought was that it was him looking at *advertiser censored* on Louises phone.

Also not believing the story of Louise only drinking one small rum all night.

Agree. And I can see that being the cause of some friction should she then have found it in history or even saved files.

I also wonder if rum was something he usually drank or bought specifically to mix into drinks for LS -- no way she drank that little and then complained the next day of a heavy hangover. Strongly suspect that he assaulted her that night and was rejected or did so when she was unable to resist, and then was worried about a possible pregnancy and/or discovery by her or CJ.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back