UK - Lucy Letby - Post-Conviction Statutory Inquiry

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FORTY PERCENT INCREASE in tube dislodgement at Liverpool whilst she was on shift ?
She was practicing there.
This is unbelievable.
Just catching up and heard this earlier - that's staggering!

"Statistics", which essentially never came into play during her trials, have been manipulated by her fans to promote her innocence.

I'm keen to hear their response to these actual statistics!

And this looks really, really, really bad for every hospital she's ever worked in and the NHS in general! How the AF can something like this be allowed to just slide by?

The finding about the breathing tubes being dislodged at Liverpool is really disturbing. More really important evidence that just confirms even more that the jury got this one right
Agreed!

The further back that her life is investigated the more seems to be coming out about her.

I've just been skipping things today (well, it's tomorrow now so yesterday) but I think these breathing tube dislodgements go back to at least around 2012?

So, she didn't suddenly start this murdery stuff in 2015.

We are three days into this inquiry and they've already got back to pretty much the start of her nursing career after graduating. If she's been doing this stuff - and on a industrial scale it seems - this early on in her career then there must surely be some deeply dark things lurking in her earlier life? She didn't start thinking like this when she became a nurse.

I dread to think of what's coming over the coming months, quite honestly. Some people are going to endure a grim Christmas, I fear.

There’s quite a bit of information missing from that statement of just the two figures- they only did the audit whilst LL was on a placement there, so they have pulled the 1% from their guesstimates, rather than making a direct comparison using data collected from other trainee nurses- they have compared her figures to the whole unit and all other qualified staff. At that point LL was a student on a training placement- they make no comparison to the percentages with other student nurses at the same point in their training. If you have a look online there is massive issues with the dislodgement of breathing tubes and them being incorrectly inserted in neonatal wards- to the point that in 2021(many years after LL was training) a working party of 23 experts across Europe was created, their figures on it potentially occurring during student placements was up to 80% error rate.

Apples & oranges in situations and in use of %. Yes, compilation of EU student placements across Europe vs LL on one ward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007
Back