UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if he timed it so he could be there without being so out of place - lots of activity in and out of a building at class dismissal and he could wreck havoc easier?

Or, it was just the time he happened to arrive and means nothing.

I am wondering if he knew someone in the class - a relative, neighbor, etc? Or if he had been watching the center in general to stalk girls - and he knew when they were let out of class.

I'm getting a stalker of young girls vibe at this point, an opinion subject to change as we learn more.

jmo

It seems premeditated.

Now I'm wondering if the name of the singer was a trigger.

With all the media frenzy about recent concerts.

He must have seen pink posters advertising the activities for kids.

JMO

Last edited:
His name will be out there shortly, I suspect, one way or the other. it is in the public interest. Usual doublespeak at conference - not a terror incidence but counter-terrorism services are offering assistance. Make of that what you will...

His name will be out there shortly, I suspect, one way or the other. it is in the public interest. Usual doublespeak at conference - not a terror incidence but counter-terrorism services are offering assistance. Make of that what you will...
It's to show they are keeping an open mind, even if it isn't believed to be terrorism.

I've been watching this unfold all day in absolute horror.
The age range and the fact they were little girls is beyond horrifying for me. So young... and the fear.
My god, those poor babes.

Is it possible this is a domestic-related incident - maybe one is a sibling/step-sibling? *pure speculation from my thoughts*

I really don't know what to think about this... it seems very odd IMO for a 17-year-old male to be stabbing young girls like this.

Perhaps he stayed put? I wouldn't be surprised if gaining notoriety was a factor in this incident given the horrific nature and number of victims.
Agree. I'd add also given the children clearly targeted.

Maximum cruelty, maximum harm, all in a matter of minutes.

We've seen in recent mass murders -- I feel sick saying that -- a concerted effort by LE, family and friends and even press to unite in refusing to reward the perpetrator with mentions, airtime, detailed biography. etc. Since nothing seems to work to dissuade such killers, I hope we see it here too.

Child victims are absolutely debilitating, for families, first responders, carers, etc. Just an awful, appalling situation -- my family there visiting were returning by train to London just after this happened and the shock was palpable.

And terrorism in the UK is defined as below. it's not a defined group against a defined group, but does have a political/ ideological cause, including religion, animal rights activism, racism (any direction), incel (I would imagine) etc .

The Terrorism Act 2000 defines terrorism, both in and outside of the UK, as the use or threat of one or more of the actions listed below, and where they are designed to influence the government, or an international governmental organisation or to intimidate the public. The use or threat must also be for the purpose of advancing a political, religious, racial or ideological cause.

The specific actions included are:

• serious violence against a person;
  • serious damage to property;
  • endangering a person's life (other than that of the person committing the action);
  • creating a serious risk to the health or safety of the public or a section of the public; and
  • action designed to seriously interfere with or seriously to disrupt an electronic system.

I think the news from this channel 3 (who are they?) is so fake because it ticks all the boxes, conveniently, an asylum seeker, on the boats, mental health, M16 watchlist (what does that mean). There's a lot of political leverage in this incident and I think a lot of fake news is being distributed on social media.

I think the news from this channel 3 (who are they?) is so fake because it ticks all the boxes, conveniently, an asylum seeker, on the boats, mental health, M16 watchlist (what does that mean). There's a lot of political leverage in this incident and I think a lot of fake news is being distributed on social media.
Me too. Its a load of nonsense currently.

So far he has not been named by authorities or any legit news source that I've seen. I just see the same thing posted on random accounts trying to look like news.

jmo
They’re desperate for him to be a Muslim. It’s so annoying.
He is a male that hates females to the point he’s stabbing innocent children as young as 6. That is a trait that transcends race. He will see any female doing anything he doesn’t like as “feminist” which to him is the root of all evil and the main cause of all his misery. Marc Lepine was the same. He shot a room full of female engineering students after asking all the males to leave (which they dutifully did) and his last words to them were “you are all feminists”
Men hate Taylor Swift because they see her as feminists and compound that with the fact he is likely a pedophile (most mass killers of kids are) then you have another Marc lepine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back