UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you think a curved knife might have been chosen in order to do more damage? A higher chance of killing? JMO
Just MOO
This type of knife will easily butcher such young girls, which is what he did, killing 3 , injuring 11 plus 3 adults all in only a few very short minutes because Joel Verity heard the screams and he was right there to apprehend him

Just MOO
This type of knife will easily butcher such young girls, which is what he did, killing 3 , injuring 11 plus 3 adults all in only a few very short minutes because Joel Verity heard the screams and he was right there to apprehend him

Well,
IMO if he could get hold of a gun, he would.

As it is
he got hold of a super extra lethal knife.

I think he was/is a very troubled teen,
possibly fixated on knives and violence.

In fact,
he reminds me of Idaho4 alleged murderer.

I also bet there were numerous red flags,
both at home and school.

JMO

Last edited:
Easily obtained on Amazon or from manufacturers direct . Legally you are supposed to be 18 to take possession and he is in a few days so I don’t think a parcel delivery driver would have any objections handing it to him. He only has to say a fake dob when it is being delivered to a house as nobody checks unless it’s overly obvious that you are under 18
You generally have to show id with date of birth though

1722968238658.png
''A family friend has revealed Elsie was a young Liverpool fan was an avid supporter of her chosen team.
"She had visited Anfield and often wore her kit with pride, along with her little sister, Rosie. Elsie was unforgettable, she was the type of little girl who everyone knew, friendly and chatty, she was able to speak and chat with the grown-ups as well as laugh and dance with her friends, which she had many of," she told the ECHO.

"She was confident and had such a warmth around her, which is why so many people have been affected by this. Quite frankly, she was just loved by so many."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back