UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yoga teacher critically injured in Southport attack readmitted to hospital struggling to breathe

A heroic yoga teacher critically injured after shielding children in the Southport stabbings after has been readmitted to hospital.

Leanne Lucas, 35, was one of the organisers of the Taylor Swift-themed dance class at The Hart Space, where a man entered and began attacking people with a knife.

Last edited:
Yoga teacher critically injured in Southport attack readmitted to hospital struggling to breathe

A heroic yoga teacher critically injured after shielding children in the Southport stabbings after has been readmitted to hospital.

Leanne Lucas, 35, was one of the organisers of the Taylor Swift-themed dance class at The Hart Space, where a man entered and began attacking people with a knife.

As someone who has had a collapsed lung, that is extremely painful and receiving a tube was very traumatic. I had PTSD from the experience for almost a year…. I can’t imagine being in her situation dealing with the tragedy leading up to what happened to her. My thoughts and prayers for her. My heart breaks knowing she will never be the same

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jj123
Back