Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou I hadn’t seen that. Yes that does look like a path by the Inskip sign looking on satellite view you can see a path on the other side of the river.
Re. The two men at the church they could be strangers working out if there was a place where Nicola could be dragged quickly from the road but decided it wasn’t practical because of Willow.
After I posted I had a check of the satellite view of it. It is a path but now am wondering if this is the path that Lancs Police described as path via The Grapes. ( If it is the same one, it sounds as if it has been eliminated. OTOH there could be 2 paths not far from each other)

'We can say with confidence that by reviewing CCTV, Nicola has not left the field during the key times via Rowanwater, either through the site itself or via the piece of land at the side.
Also, we can say that she did not return from the fields along Allotment Lane or via the path at the rear of the Grapes pub onto Garstang Road.' ( A586)

satellite view of 2 paths:

Going back to basics a little bit i suppose ...

If Nicola fell in the river , having full trust in the initial police response and the SAR teams on site within hours ( as far as i recall ) , further corroborated later on by PF and his team , we can confidently say that, having not found her up to a mile upstream from the bench area and ,at the very least, down to the weir , for the fall in the river scenario to have realistic sense it kinda follows that:

A) She fell in the water and was transported by current past the weir very quickly

B) She fell in the water much closer or even past the weir , for the initial searches to have missed her ( and for this we need context as to why she would even be ther in the first place , presumably with Willow left in the field)

C) The SAR teams and PF's team have simply been unable to locate her in that stretch of river (very unlikely given the scale , length of the search and equipment used )

If none of this apply , fellow sleuthers , we are left with asking ourselves if it's easier to stage a disappearance/fake death or for an abductor/aggressor to carry out their deed and remove Nicola from the scene/area . Willingly , unwillingly or forced to.
And work your way from there .

All of this in my view , in my opinion .

Going back to basics a little bit i suppose ...

If Nicola fell in the river , having full trust in the initial police response and the SAR teams on site within hours ( as far as i recall ) , further corroborated later on by PF and his team , we can confidently say that, having not found her up to a mile upstream from the bench area and ,at the very least, down to the weir , for the fall in the river scenario to have realistic sense it kinda follows that:

A) She fell in the water and was transported by current past the weir very quickly

B) She fell in the water much closer or even past the weir , for the initial searches to have missed her ( and for this we need context as to why she would even be ther in the first place , presumably with Willow left in the field)

C) The SAR teams and PF's team have simply been unable to locate her in that stretch of river (very unlikely given the scale , length of the search and equipment used )

If none of this apply , fellow sleuthers , we are left with asking ourselves if it's easier to stage a disappearance/fake death or for an abductor/aggressor to carry out their deed and remove Nicola from the scene/area . Willingly , unwillingly or forced to.
And work your way from there .

All of this in my view , in my opinion .
well when the NCA and NSA have been invited to review the police investigation so far and as the police have told us about the one possible entrance or exit point not covered by CCTV, I think it's highly unlikely police have not considered this as well as many other possibilities already.
We're awaiting the canvas of 740 motorists in the hope they have dashcam or eyewitness sightings of anything already untoward.

That suggests LE are very much aware of all who were in the park that morning with the exception of that single area..

well when the NCA and NSA have been invited to review the police investigation so far and as the police have told us about the one possible entrance or exit point not covered by CCTV, I think it's highly unlikely police have not considered this as well as many other possibilities already.
We're awaiting the canvas of 740 motorists in the hope they have dashcam or eyewitness sightings of anything already untoward.

That suggests LE are very much aware of all who were in the park that morning with the exception of that single area..

I understand .
I was just trying to outline the basics , from where i'm sitting at least .
Im keeping an open mind on this case , as many things are still somewhat foggy to me .
I'm not doubting LE's work here , on the contrary ,
I based my river points around their competence.

I think referring to the vehicle on the driveway as a red van is a stretch, the vehicle on the left appears to be a large mpv, the red vehicle is smaller, unlikely imo to be a van and neither are scruffy looking as the van mentioned in msm, quite the opposite in fact.

After I posted I had a check of the satellite view of it. It is a path but now am wondering if this is the path that Lancs Police described as path via The Grapes. ( If it is the same one, it sounds as if it has been eliminated. OTOH there could be 2 paths not far from each other)

'We can say with confidence that by reviewing CCTV, Nicola has not left the field during the key times via Rowanwater, either through the site itself or via the piece of land at the side.
Also, we can say that she did not return from the fields along Allotment Lane or via the path at the rear of the Grapes pub onto Garstang Road.' ( A586)

Yes I think there’s two paths one at the side of the grapes car park and the one you found on the other side of the river by the Inskip sign.

Yes I think there’s two paths one at the side of the grapes car park and the one you found on the other side of the river by the Inskip sign.
thanks.
I'd rather have somebody double- checking what I'm seeing/posting.

Anyway, both paths lead to Garstang Road and so hopefully lots of drivers will respond to the public appeals LancsPol keep making for drivers through the village and that particular road. ( for as much dash cam footage as possible)

There’s also this path/ track through the vegetation down to the river which to get too I think you have to climb the fence on the tow path ( there is a section where the top runner of the fence is missing )

Attachments

• 2F652A92-DD3D-4DFC-9139-ADA97790D26B.jpeg
    2F652A92-DD3D-4DFC-9139-ADA97790D26B.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 33
thanks.
I'd rather have somebody double- checking what I'm seeing/posting.

Anyway, both paths lead to Garstang Road and so hopefully lots of drivers will respond to the public appeals LancsPol keep making for drivers through the village and that particular road. ( for as much dash cam footage as possible)
I think it’s Blackpool Lane not Garstang Road.

Just had a look on this retracing video and believe this is the broken fence? This is a SS from the video

View attachment 402294
so if you use this break in the fence (how far is it from where the dog was left?)- you come out where?- would that be a place for a vehicle? Are you still herding or dragging NB a certain distance without attracting any attention?

so if you use this break in the fence (how far is it from where the dog was left?)- you come out where?- would that be a place for a vehicle? Are you still herding or dragging NB a certain distance without attracting any attention?
May have thrown her in the river past the weir and escape up into blackpool ln .

ETA
A perpetrator would have still needed some form of coercion to get Nicola out of the bench area , leaving Willow behind ( and the phone perhaps )

Making me work tonight!

This is from the drone and closest it got.

1676170419910.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members