Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They broke it last week , members of the various A-teams that decided to run the investigation..

It seems slightly interesting that nobody has come and replaced it. Like nobody cares about the building.

It was suggested it was a 'water sampling station' which is possible. It seems to be quite an old building with proper windows. There are stone sills (Don't know what the word is) above and below.

IMO odd nothing has been done to fix the breach. Presumably someone has looked in there and found it empty.

I am well aware how to use the search function - your example was *2 months* later.

Perhaps I need to repeat: I am aware of all the links to other drowning cases on these threads, I’ve read many of them.

However I have not found any case on here or on Google of a body found 11 miles away 2 weeks later.

While I think it would be possible in large fast flowing river I still haven’t found an actual example.

So if anyone knows of one, please post.
I think you’re right. It’s also important to note that although the river is large and fast moving, it is also very shallow and rocky.

Sorry I’ve just bounced into the convo
I really hope she’s found

I’ve done a little research into drownings around the River Medway, where I grew up. It’s fast, has terrible currents, and flows right out to the estuary. However, many of the stories I’ve read have seen drowning victims found quite soon after they were seen falling in/in the area last.

That’s just one article. I remember being close to the river (Rochester Esplanade) when the body of a missing young man was found. Again, he hadn’t travelled very far.

I know there are a lot of differences, variables, etc., but I’m genuinely shocked NB hasn’t been found. (MOO.)

It seems slightly interesting that nobody has come and replaced it. Like nobody cares about the building.

It was suggested it was a 'water sampling station' which is possible. It seems to be quite an old building with proper windows. There are stone sills (Don't know what the word is) above and below.

IMO odd nothing has been done to fix the breach. Presumably someone has looked in there and found it empty.
Probably because the ghouls will just keep breaking it to see if NB's in there. I've seen several TT videos showing the inside. It looks like a pumping station of sorts inside imo

It could look really nice with flowers planted around it.. nice to see old buildings being cared for..

Would this not need the button on the fob to be pressed?
It seems rather odd that the car would open the doors when you are 500ft away. IMO some confusion here.
No, as per MBenz it's a continuous broadcast.

Would this not need the button on the fob to be pressed?
It seems rather odd that the car would open the doors when you are 500ft away. IMO some confusion here.
Great question about distance - the signal on the car is much shorter. Clever really.

We’re all different, and that’s great. Personally, if police wanted to enter my home for a misper search, I’d be more than willing. I’d probably apologise for the untidiness though!

I'd have no problem with showing an officer round my house to prove I hadn't got a dead body lying on the spare room floor or blood splashed up the walls etc but honestly, what would be the point?

A proper search would involve looking in cupboards, drawers, lofts, checking laptops and phones for actual clues, not just bodies, and it'd take ages and maybe involve dogs so it's not a realistic option unless there's something pointing the police towards a particular house

I'd have no problem with showing an officer round my house to prove I hadn't got a dead body lying on the spare room floor or blood splashed up the walls etc but honestly, what would be the point?

A proper search would involve looking in cupboards, drawers, lofts, checking laptops and phones for actual clues, not just bodies, and it'd take ages and maybe involve dogs so it's not a realistic option unless there's something pointing the police towards a particular house

Exactly

I'd be happy for officers to look around my property as it is forested and someone could easily discard evidence and I'd never know. But the idea I'd let people go through my house in detail with dogs?

No way.

To what end?

This is the W163 range, finished production in the early 2000s. NB car appears to be a fairly new one, it would be different system, almost certainly.
I just used that link as a reference. They still use 315Mhz on keyfobs today on the newest GLCs.

I’ve done a little research into drownings around the River Medway, where I grew up. It’s fast, has terrible currents, and flows right out to the estuary. However, many of the stories I’ve read have seen drowning victims found quite soon after they were seen falling in/in the area last.

That’s just one article. I remember being close to the river (Rochester Esplanade) when the body of a missing young man was found. Again, he hadn’t travelled very far.

I know there are a lot of differences, variables, etc., but I’m genuinely shocked NB hasn’t been found. (MOO.)
This was my thoughts too. And that area is really quite shallow with a lot of rocks that someone would easily get caught on. I honestly think if she had gone in the river the dog would have entered the river, even just paws deep out of confusion. But yet the whole dog was bone dry.

It’s weird for sure.

Great question about distance - the signal on the car is much shorter. Clever really.

Are you sure the 500 feet is not the button pressed distance and there is a continuous transmission also which allows for the keyless entry to the car?

Why would the fob be transmitting a signal for 500 feet all the time if there was nothing to receive it?

This would run the battery down in no time.

IMO and not an expert but it sounds like marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member