Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to them, they did only search that specific area LE pointed them to. They did say that she could be found further down the river. They have since came out and said that if they had been made aware of her vulnerabilities at the time, it would have changed their search pattern.
I thought the special dive team searched a mile downstream.
Would that not cover this part where the body was found? (bearing in mind it may have moved further down since the search)

Very easy to disprove this theory. Injuries, cause of death and a body that clearly hadn't been in the water for 3 weeks. Complete non starter of an idea

I have debated with enough people to know forensics means nothing to them. Trust me there are many who won't accept anything but an abduction murder. My advice? Please don't debate with such folk they are deluded and will waste your time.

So how far in miles is the place the body has been found from the bench?
I just came across this photo that is on The Telegraph newspaper. The right side red pointer is where the bench is. And the left side pointer is where the, as yet unnamed body, has been found.

1676819442195.jpg

Last edited:
He stated that he would have modified his search.

Although someone pointed out that he either searched the river thoroughly or he didn't.
I know that's what he stated. This was obviously IMO quite a clever reference to the fact that the body would be likely to be found further down the River at a later date.

Anyone can work this out it really isn't rocket science.

I would have chosen the right lottery numbers last week had someone told me what they were today.

To be fair to them, they did only search that specific area LE pointed them to. They did say that she could be found further down the river. They have since came out and said that if they had been made aware of her vulnerabilities at the time, it would have changed their search pattern.
High risk is high risk. The specific vulnerabilities don't need to be known to understand what high risk means.

Could someone please let me know who is reporting from the scene (UK please), so I can make a formal complaint. Obviously I’m not watching and as Lancashire police have released a statement, there is absolutely no need for the media to be there.

I don’t even know if the body has been retrieved. I’m sure it’s most likely to be Nicola but I feel uncomfortable saying it’s her, in this particular situation.

If the body hasn’t been retrieved, I will be apoplectic by the media’s behaviour.
As long as media move back when asked to by police, and stay out of any official exclusion zone/taped off area, they can report from anywhere. I think the location isn't as important as doing so carefully and not focusing cameras directly on the recovery. I imagine all the main msm in the UK would follow those guidelines. I don't think it's automatically bad or ghoulish or anything.

I hope everybody on here is OK. We've become so invested in NB's disappearance and it's terribly sad news. I'm ashamed of myself for wishing that it wasn't her who had been found, because whoever it is, it's somebody's loved one.

I think regardless of how she entered the water if this is confirmed to be her. The spotlight it has shined on the menopause it is overall a small positive. It's something that society has not talked about enough.
Yes and it is being discussed in Parliament at the moment, regarding time off work for those women who suffer badly.

I just came across this photo that is on The Telegraph newspaper. The right side red pointer is where the bench is. And the left side pointer is where the, as yet unnamed body, has been found.
View attachment 403969
Just devastating. Poor Nicola...
It does appear that one can walk alongside the Wyre all the way from the bench to the area where the body has been found. And we know from some of the reports that Willow was found running between the bench and the wooden stile which leads to that path. Barring a confrontation-gone-wrong scenario/abduction and later positioning (which one can only hope forensics will be able to determine), it does seem possible that Nicola took that path.
So very, very sad. I'm absolutely gutted for her family.

Last edited:
He's on the BBC now.
Has he got a book out?

I really wish there was an island somewhere where we could send all these former and exes so they could spout their opinions to each other and leave the rest of us in peace.
I actually like Peter Bleksley. He isn't an unknown who appears out of nowhere when there is some drama/profile raising to be had. He's on the media quite a lot - ie such as GB News - re policing issues and tends to talk sense. JMO.

Oh yes I forgot that Mr Sonar complained that he had restrictions on where he could search. That might not go away quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member