Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree with the family's statement, but I think it was inappropriate for a public official on duty to read it out. Public agencies shouldn't be adversarial toward the free press, unless members of the media were actually breaking laws.

It should have been issued via a family spokesperson, lawyer, etc.

So sorry for her family and loved ones.

Just an observation and no opinion cast, but the police have always made a case of specifically saying they don't suspect 3rd party involvement in all other conferences, but did not mention it today. Is that A) because they don't want to overstep the corners investigation given the criticism or B) because they've sene soemthing that could indicate that and don't want to say no involvement and it later comes out there is/may be

Just because this has been somewhat of a circus from start from finish doesn't mean that it's all just wrapped up now her body has been found.

Cause of death still needs to be determined, time of death needs to be determined, and if there are any signs NB was attacked prior to ending up in the river

My heart goes out to Paul, their daughters, their families, friends and neighbours at this deeply saddening time.

To my knowledge no one here on WS actually knew Nicola, or of course her family, but it doesn't take away the fact lots of thought, hope too over these three weeks of her missing has been put out.

May Nicola Rest in Peace. xx

Just an observation and no opinion cast, but the police have always made a case of specifically saying they don't suspect 3rd party involvement in all other conferences, but did not mention it today. Is that A) because they don't want to overstep the corners investigation given the criticism or B) because they've sene soemthing that could indicate that and don't want to say no involvement and it later comes out there is/may be
A

I’m watching Sky News and conveniently they’re completely ignoring the scathing attack on the media, themselves in particular.

IMO one good thing that could come out of this horrendous situation is that someone takes a long hard look at what behaviours by the media are permissible. LP will be scrutinised for their failings, I hope the media receive the same scrutiny.

RIP Nicola, my heart is broken for your family.

I pray that if it was an accident she didn't suffer and she was incapacitated before she went in.
If suicide I hope she is now at peace.
RIP Nicola Bulley.
Thinking of the family at this heartbreaking time.

I’m watching Sky News and conveniently they’re completely ignoring the scathing attack on the media, themselves in particular.

IMO one good thing that could come out of this horrendous situation is that someone takes a long hard look at what behaviours by the media are permissible. LP will be scrutinised for their failings, I hope the media receive the same scrutiny.

RIP Nicola, my heart is broken for your family.
They’ve also just replayed the press conference, conveniently without the statement from the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*