GUILTY UK - Nurse accused in insulin poisonings, deaths at Stepping Hill Hospital, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Expected behavior, par for the course, the looking into each and every possibility, though I
suspect the number of fatalities at hand will stand - God, I hope so. Mind-boggling, that 286.

Not much hope for humanity at this time if it doesn't hold up. One thing though they are getting more careless and the public more aware.

Yes interesting, I wouldn't think it will do her any good if those are her friends who posted those pictures. 75 people like it ,shows you never know who you might come across when you go into hospital. Noticed her parents weren't there today you would have thought they might have supported her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orth-quizzed-child-*advertiser censored*.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orth-quizzed-child-*advertiser censored*.html

Thanks for the updates. Hope they get to the bottom of this. Very worrying. Shipman wasn't too far from there in Hyde.

Thanks for the updates. Hope they get to the bottom of this. Very worrying. Shipman wasn't too far from there in Hyde.

Yes, I believe there was another GP in that area as well as Shipman but they did not have enough evidence against him. Several relatives were up in arms about it but I think the case was dropped last year, but going on all over the Uk.
She did not ask for bail at first but applied later it seems so does this mean she is going to plead not guilty.

It's going to take some time with both the prosecution and defence doing their own tests but they got Shipman and I believe the same person is working on this case to.

WOW kINGFISHER, I am shocked about the bf and the child *advertiser censored*. Outwardly respectable couple with a vile reality

I don't know this kid (and yes, I think she's a kid), but by reading her posts, I don't even think she holds the concept of "helping" terminal patients. She's interested in work, sleep, and booze. I don't see any compassion for anyone in her posts.

Maybe she was bored on her night shifts, and just wanted to see some action. Though I think her tracks would be pretty quick to trace if she worked nights in a hospital.

I'm also curious as to the rooms where the patients die. If you've been in a NHS hospital, you rarely see single rooms. My MIL was in a room with 10 other patients. A very different system from the US -- unless they were in a private hospital.

In short, if she killed these patients, it should be pretty easy to track.

MOO

Mel

I dont know what hospital your m other in law was in but...most hospitals ive been in have around 4 patients to a room and generally have side rooms that are single rooms. Not that I have ever killed someone..but all a nurse would have to do is pull the blinds around a patient...do whatever to them...pull the blind back and if it was in the night the other patients would be sleeping anyhow but even if they did wake they wouldnt think it odd to see a curtain around a patient and if the patient didnt move for a while they could think they was just sleeping :(

I don't think large capacity "Nightingale" wards exist anymore.
I spent most of last year in hospital and was mostly in 4 bedded bays and, on one admission, a single room.

I did wake up one time at night to find a nurse about to give me an IV of a drug I had previously had :eek:

edit: badhorsie beat me to it.

Reminds me of Chris Jefferies, who recently won substantial damages after having his name dragged through the mud in the tabloids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson
Back