UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 8 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 5 hung re attempted #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeh the private eye have opened up a article about this just reading it. Same thing for pages now, they don't mention any of the other incriminating evidence we heard just go on about the med details and again sff the "on duty chart". I have yet to see anything that has enough weight to challenge the convictions. they only go on about potential "hospital failings" which I think have to be discounted as the coch had the highest level of reviews and at this point multiple levels of it and nothing was found. Yep short staffed but these and the other babies didn't apparently suffer for it did they? Not a single thing to say any baby suffered due to short staffing. Potential other medical problems may have happened as well but nothing to say what? In fact when asked what else could it be not one doctor and many have presumably tried has been able to provide a viable alternative from a medical angle to the prosecutions and then you pile on the evidence we did hear that wasn't to do with other staff or the hospital and you 100% get the same result. It's a sound result and popping in for tea and biscuits with a baby murderer is not going to help anyone but the person who "did this".

One thing that seems to have been forgotten by those LL apologists who claim that the babies’ deaths weren’t unexpected ( or worse still flippantly say that they were “going to die anyway”) is that after Baby D’s death LL herself referred to them as unexpected. This text message wouldn’t make sense if the deaths had been expected!

On a day-to-day basis it's an incredible job with so many positives. But sometimes I think, how do such sick babies get through & others just die so suddenly and unexpectedly? Guess it's how it's meant to be... I think there is an element of fate involved. There is a reason for everything.”

And her colleague also points out that Baby D was improving and you can tell by her reaction she’s shocked at the death… because it’s … unexpected!

“The 32-year-old…sent WhatsApp messages to another nurse on June 22 2015 following a shift where a baby, referred to as child D died…Letby sent the following message to a colleague: ‘We had such a rubbish night. Our job is just far too sad sometimes.’
She went on to say: ‘We lost (child D).’

Her colleague replied: ‘What!!!! But she was improving. What happened? Wanna chat? I can’t believe you were on again. You’re having such a tough time
.’”

Bolded and underlined by me.

“I can’t believe you [LL] were on again.”

Yes, she was. Again and again and again and again.

That statement by LL’s colleague made me extremely sad. The colleague didn’t realize what she knew about what was happening.

I am unfamiliar with a lot about this case but came across this article today.

Her murder victims did not die from a bacterial outbreak. Sadly, her victims were tested for bacterial infections during their autopsies. So whatever the tests in this article referred to, it was not relevant to this case and to Letby's victims.

Last night after I shared the article about the lethal bacteria found at the hospital I read many of the older posts. Was video allowed in the court room? What resource is best to read about the testimony in this case?

No cameras in UK courts.
Have a look at Crimescene to Courtroom on YT as it’s an excellent resource as the court transcripts have been obtained and narrated word for word.
That’s literally as close as you could get without going to court yourself.
I wonder how long it would take to read without skipping formalities.

Yeh that david davis thing,

He quotes that new yorker article but I'm almost certain he isn't literate with the evidence. Let's remember it wasn't written after the trial when you can look back at ALL of it. Its irresponsible if that is the case, my thoughts are with the families.

To be fair her best bet is the lack of a past that indicates "abhorrence of mind" that don't mean nothing though, it's not the med files at all or the shift chart. I can't help but think the med files are very damning tbh especially with so many docs saying it's right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back