UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 8 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 5 hung re attempted #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think it's quite the bombshell they are implying. In fact, the corrected timings work far better - unsurprisingly!
As for the other cases, I'm not sure the door swipe data (even if incorrect) is significant for any of them. There may be one or two, but my recollection is that there is no doubt LL was on the unit, certainly for the majority. Obviously the insulin cases are different anyway.
All JMO.

I disagree.
Mistakes in evidence are worrying -
generally speaking as in any case.
They cause mistrust.
I would never treat them in nonchalant way.

JMO

I disagree.
Mistakes in evidence are worrying -
generally speaking as in any case.
They cause mistrust.
I would never treat them in nonchalant way.

JMO

I'm not being nonchalant. Obviously it's a really bad error. But in the wider scheme of things it changes absolutely nothing. If it did I'm sure Ben Myers would have been all over it.
We should actually be reassured rather than losing trust, in that it came to light and has been acknowledged.

I'm not being nonchalant. Obviously it's a really bad error. But in the wider scheme of things it changes absolutely nothing. If it did I'm sure Ben Myers would have been all over it.
We should actually be reassured rather than losing trust, in that it came to light and has been acknowledged.

It is worrying it did not come to light during original trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back